Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

wtf...Stewarts faucking team climbed the fucking fence...bunch of homos...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

Damn...Stewart took the points lead with this one too...fuck...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

So...dare I say it...

how long before the time bomb explodes?

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

He's at his suite now...grabbed a coke..taking off his shoes...dude needs to watch himself...or he won't fit into his car...

they have a ladder at the start line?

so what...is his deal going to be to climb the fucking fence to get the flag?

Kahne's a homo...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

Yep...that's his thing now...he's climbing the fence...doesn't some other fucking guy do that?...in IRoc?...

I hate this fucking contrived bullshit...

Well...he gets to win his hometown race...

now he's laying down on the wall and he's calling over the guy to interview him...lmfao...

this is pretty fucking funny...

Stewart is fucking laying down with a rag on his head...and they have an overhead fucking camera on him...hahahahahahahahahaha...

Now I've seen everything...

Comment

• rustoffa
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

LMAO, Bestwick holding that mike over his face just looked wrong......

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

lmfao...

Dude...that fucking sig is classic...

Roth Army Motherfucker...lmfao...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                  ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                  • Dec 2003

I just continue to be clueless in this crap...

LMFAO, I don't give a shit if I'm winning the league or not....

Why I started Gordon over Stewart is fucking beyond me...

There can be absolutely no method to this madness....
                  Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

Because Gordon's won the race 641 times...

Comment

• rustoffa
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

Stewart's gonna win the cup. It's all a fucking work. Lil' E has an abysmal season....Gordon outta the race to the chase.

Two biggest merch turners in NASCAR....Hendrick's bone marrow problems will flare up again next year. Lil' E will run faster than Benny Parsons to a swedish meatball tray.

Cheat to win!

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                        ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

I've got a question...If Nascar ever goes to Europe, will the race consist of 2000 right turns instead of 2000 left turns?

Thanx!
                        sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

I really fucking blew it today...

at the start of today...I had Said and RGordan today...and took them both out...fuck...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

I woulda had 1,2,3,4...at least with only 4 laps to go I woulda...still going to have a good day...but it could have been a fucking monster...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

Damn...1,2,3,4...fuck...it woulda actually looked like I knew what the fuck I was doing...didn't think Said and Gordon would be able to work their way through the field that easily...and they were both up quick...

Va's going to pass me this week...but not by much...

christ...there's a caution...with 3 left...

looks like Stewart might get pushed...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

A Random Roth Picture...

Comment

Working...