Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Guitar Shark
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

If you're saying what I think you're saying... congrats dude!!
    ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
    Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

lmfao bro...

not quite...

Lil' Pojoette isn't a newbie...but it's the first time she has actual words posted on this board...and with her foot no less...

lmfao...

and it's better than my posts already....
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

LeBron goes down...

ankle injury...

fuck...
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Romeo Delight
          ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Its not season ending though, is it?

Just a precaution...
          sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

It's day to day...but coming off of Z's injury...and Hughes just coming back...

it's problematic to say the least...

They should bench him though...having the 4th seed wrapped up...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

Any time you lose a guy like LeBron this close to the playoffs...it can't be a good thing...

of course...if Flip Murray and fucking Hughes get a chance to get the groove with him gone...well...

it could be a good thing...IF...Lebron's injury is truly a day to day injury..

Comment

• twonabomber
                formerly F A T
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

at least they weren't still fighting for a spot. let 'Bron sit. he's played more minutes/game than Mike Brown wanted him to anyways.
                Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                  ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

I want to see what Lebron can do in playoffs.

I don't know what has got into him these last few weeks, but I can't wait for playoffs.

Since when has the East been this much fun.

The Nets, Pistons, Heat, Cleveland!

Shaq looked damned impressive himself the other night. I doubt Walker can do anything without alot of touches, the pouting fool.
                  How can you give him much of anything with Wade playing out of his mind?

When Wade is in there, not much left for Walker. If only he didn't tune out, they could win the East.
                  sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Brett
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Lebron will be OK, you guys don't need to worry. Let him rest the next week, he'll be ready for the playoffs.

I held my breath last night, Kobe went down in a heap after landing awkwardly when he was fouled, but he played through it. But man, my heart sank when he was laying there.

Comment

• Switch84
                      Veteran
                      • Feb 2004

Releasing your inner GRRL!

Originally posted by Brett
                      Lebron will be OK, you guys don't need to worry. Let him rest the next week, he'll be ready for the playoffs.

I held my breath last night, Kobe went down in a heap after landing awkwardly when he was fouled, but he played through it. But man, my heart sank when he was laying there.
                      :p Wow, Brett! I'm impressed that you're in touch with your feminine side! This sounds like something my sisters, Mom, aunts and friends would say after watching one of their kids skin their knees playing or something! You ARE capable of emotions outside of misguided anger and hatred. I'm not being facetious. I'm not at all intimidated or dismayed about your obvious biases, either.

You amuse me, especially with your selective amnesia. There's numerous threads at DDLR alone that contains your posts of anti-female sports fans. For some odd reason you and your ilk feel you own the games when you don't. You feel you have to prove something instead of just being entertained, which you don't! Your need to have someone co-sign your ugliness is even more telling and hilarious, i.e you constantly try to 'recruit' more haters to validate you.

Back to the subject at hand....I'm curious about playoffs longshots!

Question for the stats geeks and numbers crunchers; How many times has an 8th spot playoff team went all the way and won the Championship and when was the last? I went to the Bulls-Hawks game last night and Chi-town squeaked into the last playoff spot, so I'm interested in picking your brains to see what you think their chances are for getting the 'Golden Grrl'. I'm down for Detroit and think the Bulls are just delaying the inevitible, lol! Come ON, I'm asking you to 'flex' your geek knowledge, so GO TO IT, CHOP CHOP!

Thanks for the info!

FYI: Sporting events (especially the Hawks and Thrashers) in the ATL are CHEAP, so it's easy to see alot of games. I saw my Pistons twice, the Cavs, Lakers (hangin' with my Lakers-lovin' bro), Timberwolves and now the Bulls. I saw my Red Wings lose one to the Thrashers (pooh). Most of you in big market cities (LA, New York, Chicago, Detroit, Philly etc) probably have to pay way more than I did. The tickets my co-worker got for the Bulls-Hawks games were FIFTEEN DOLLARS and we were on the second level (just above the bowl)!
                      "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
                      Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• Switch84
                        Veteran
                        • Feb 2004

Colin discusses Kobe's legacy

I'm listening to "The Herd" and Colin is waxing poetic about what Kobe's legacy will be (in the text books, sports journals, whatever) 10 years from now if he hasn't won another championship, but several scoring titles and it's quite interesting!

The callers' comments are what's cracking me up! Brian from San Diego, just called in to say "Kobe's legacy will be how he raped a white girl in a hotel and got away with it!" Another dude went on to say how Kobe commiting adultry will be his legacy! What the FUCK? Colin beasted on his ass, saying 'If you're looking for an NBA 'hero' that didn't cheat on his wife, YOU WON'T HAVE ANY!'

Je-sus CH-RIST, and you message board hater-spammers talk shit about MY comments being so-called dumb? These were DUDES, your fellow numbnut compadres spewing this bullshit.

Un fuckin' BELIEVEABLE!!!

"He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
                        Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• Brett
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Re: Releasing your inner GRRL!

Originally posted by Switch84
                          [B]:p Wow, Brett! I'm impressed that you're in touch with your feminine side! This sounds like something my sisters, Mom, aunts and friends would say after watching one of their kids skin their knees playing or something! You ARE capable of emotions outside of misguided anger and hatred. I'm not being facetious. I'm not at all intimidated or dismayed about your obvious biases, either.
                          Well as long as you're impressed that's all that matters.

You amuse me, especially with your selective amnesia. There's numerous threads at DDLR alone that contains your posts of anti-female sports fans. For some odd reason you and your ilk feel you own the games when you don't. You feel you have to prove something instead of just being entertained, which you don't! Your need to have someone co-sign your ugliness is even more telling and hilarious, i.e you constantly try to 'recruit' more haters to validate you.
                          Where exactly did I deny saying that? Most women are fucking idiots about sports, and you certainly don't help to dispell that stereotype. What you choose to ignore is that you seem to get into these lame ass pissfests with every guy who dares to question your stupid or factually erroneous comments. The only person here with a gender chip on their shoulder is you.

Question for the stats geeks and numbers crunchers; How many times has an 8th spot playoff team went all the way and won the Championship and when was the last?
                          The answer is never. The only 8 seed to get to the Finals was the Knicks in '99 and they lost. And the NBA only went to a 16-team playoff format in 1985, there were no 8 seeds before then.
                          Last edited by Brett; 04-13-2006, 02:01 PM.

Comment

• Brett
                            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Re: Colin discusses Kobe's legacy

[B Je-sus CH-RIST, and you message board hater-spammers talk shit about MY comments being so-called dumb? These were DUDES, your fellow numbnut compadres spewing this bullshit.

Un fuckin' BELIEVEABLE!!!

[/B]
                            So what's your point? They're fucking imbeciles too.

Comment

• Switch84
                              Veteran
                              • Feb 2004

Re: Re: Colin discusses Kobe's legacy

Originally posted by Brett
                              So what's your point? They're fucking imbeciles too.

LMAO, my point is that regardless of how much one brags about knowing it all, YOU DON'T! Do you really think Kobe's legacy will be affected by his moral shortcomings? Are you perfect? NO! Is anybody? I asked a question and you responded with bullshit. You're the Kobe fan, so I asked a Kobe expert.

Personally, I feel people's moral shortcomings are to be dealt with between them and their god, noone else. Did you judge Kobe? Did you burn his jersey in effigy? What do you think his legacy will be if he can't win without Shaq (another discussion point Colin borught up today)? Are you capable of answering these questions without your usual spewing?

Thank you, thankyuhvurrymuch!
                              Last edited by Switch84; 04-14-2006, 12:24 AM.
                              Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• Joe Mannix
                                Groupie
                                • Oct 2004

Re: Re: Re: Colin discusses Kobe's legacy

LMAO, my point is that regardless of how much one brags about knowing it all, YOU DON'T! Do you really think Kobe's legacy will be affected by his moral shortcomings? Are you perfect? NO! Is anybody? I asked a question and you responded with bullshit. You're the Kobe fan, so I asked a Kobe expert.

Personally, I feel people's moral shortcomings are to be dealt with between them and their god, noone else. Did you judge Kobe? Did you burn his jersey in effigy? What do you think his legacy will be if he can't win without Shaq (another discussion point Colin borught up today)? Are you capable of answering these questions without your usual spewing?

Thank you, thankyuhvurrymuch!
                                Tell me your avatar isnt you, gross!

Comment

Working...