Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Panamark
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Maybe Van Hagar will make Ed cry again and chop all his hair off.....

This is a great example of us and them. They wanna cry and get all emotional and in touch with their inner feminity, we just wanna thrust our fists in the air and party on forever. We want a good time, they want an emotional crisis...
    BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
    Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
      ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Perfectly said. They're waiting for love to walk in, we're out there getting what we want.

Comment

• BITEYOASS
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dr. Love
        I would think most of your diehard Dave fans would cry the moment Sammy went on stage.
        Fuck no, we'd go into a drunken rage, scream for vengance, crash the gigs and throw whatever we can on stage. Only we wouldn't buy the tickets, just steal them from the scalpers!

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

I would cry!!! ...from laughing...if spam tries the split jump and lands on his fat ass...
          Roth Army Icon
          First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• thefive

Originally posted by Lou
            LMMFAO, I love that avatar, with "PUCKER UP BRETT" underneath.

Man I can't believe you were literally right that these fags would cry.
            I cannot believe I read that post over there.

Comment

• thefive

Originally posted by Lou
              http://www.vhlinks.com/forums/showfl...b=5&o=&fpart=1

Here's the post:

You know this is one of the happiest moments in a LONGGGGGGGGGGG time for me..my first show will be in Chicago..and to be honest I think at some point I my get a little teary eyed perhaps even have a roller down the cheeck..definatley if they do eagles fly..listening to the crowd sing a long and the "where EAGLESSSS FLY" part..soo my question to all of you is will this happen to you..be a man and admit it..not to mention gettin a bunch of drinks in me...then i might need the tissue..
              This is really hard to read if you know what I mean. I can't believe what I am reading. This is a new level of knowledge for me defining Van Hagar Fans.

Comment

• Sgt Schultz
                Commando
                • Mar 2004

This has to be a joke, and a good one since everyone seems to be buying it. It seems a little too over the top even for a Spam fan. But if I'm wrong, and it's legit then all i have to say is.......

better call the whaaaaaaambulance, whine-one-one.

Comment

• thefive

Originally posted by Sgt Schultz
                  This has to be a joke, and a good one since everyone seems to be buying it. It seems a little too over the top even for a Spam fan. But if I'm wrong, and it's legit then all i have to say is.......

better call the whaaaaaaambulance, whine-one-one.
                  I think it is true. I don't know for sure. But reading some of those nicknames and their favorite VH albums. OMG Balance and favorite songs are Amsterdam etc etc.

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                    ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

"Come on this is an emotional time for EVERYONE! I can't help but remember the good times back in 86'......Ed saying sweet nothings like "I love you so much , you don't know how much you mean to me, stay with me forever" ........of course then I realized he was talking to a bottle of beer..........

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                      ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

"HELLO BBBAAAABBBBYYYYYYY!"

Comment

• DLR_EngineRoom
                        Veteran
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MUSICMANN
                        I cannot believe the shit i am reading over there. One guy had a post about who is gonna cry when vh comes out .
                        Musicmann buddy.....read that guy's words, literally. When VH COMES OUT....as in out of the closet about their true 'musical relationship' since 1986, he'll cry.

We fans over here at the Army post will also cry, but it will be from laughing so hard.
                        http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t.../EddieDave.jpg
                        http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t...ve_ed_2007.jpg
                        http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t...os/TORCH_B.gif

Comment

• ZahZoo
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I find this thread amusing... y'all quit picking on the younger kids will ya? oh wait... most of you grew up with Van Hagar just like they did and were too young to have known what Dave was all about cept for your history lessons provided by us old geasers.

I see this as more of a generational thing... us baby-boomers grew up with strong male images on black & white TV's in the 60's... Gunsmoke, Rifleman, Bonanza, etc... even our cartoon guys were tough like Popeye.

Most of you generation X,Y,Zer pussies grew up with Big Bird, Mr Rogers and Gilligans Island. So it's just natural for y'all to cry like girls cause you were taught that it's ok to be sad in the neighborhood...
                          "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• cwsmith17
                            Sniper
                            • Apr 2004

Yes there is. The fucking guy must be the biggest tool ever for posting shit like that.
                            I cannot believe the shit i am reading over there. One guy had a post about who is gonna cry when vh comes out . He said he would surely tear up when Sammy starts playing when eagles fly. And this lame fuck started a poll for it. I just cannot believe that the once mighty VH has fallen so far as to have some fans that are as pussified as that. If those guys and i mean ed,al and mike want to throw their legacy away like that, then they got to be on the worst crack ever. And i don't care how evolved and matured these guys have gotten with their playing and their songwriting,if Dave is not there putting his contribution in, it ain't VH. I say Sammy has to go. LOSE THE CHICKEN DINNER AND GET WITH THE ONLY TRUE VH FRONTMAN DAVE!!
                            The only shit I read comes from this site. Why wast time elsewhere?

Comment

• Brett
                              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I've already said 80% of this forum hasn't seen DLR-led VH live. I was born in 1971, (saw VH in 1984 at age 13) I'll fucking go to the mat that anyone born after that year never saw DLR-era VH live.

And don't tell me you were 8 running off to VH shows in 1984. Bullshit.

Comment

• cwsmith17
                                Sniper
                                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                                I find this thread amusing... y'all quit picking on the younger kids will ya? oh wait... most of you grew up with Van Hagar just like they did and were too young to have known what Dave was all about cept for your history lessons provided by us old geasers.

I see this as more of a generational thing... us baby-boomers grew up with strong male images on black & white TV's in the 60's... Gunsmoke, Rifleman, Bonanza, etc... even our cartoon guys were tough like Popeye.

Most of you generation X,Y,Zer pussies grew up with Big Bird, Mr Rogers and Gilligans Island. So it's just natural for y'all to cry like girls cause you were taught that it's ok to be sad in the neighborhood...
                                Your a fag. I hope I can meet you one day to murder you.

Comment

Working...