• Jan 2004

Is this the same bike?

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

Here's the latest report I've found...

Sources: Ben Injured Head, Face
      (KDKA) PITTSBURGH Sources tell KDKA that Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger broke his jaw, fractured facial bones, suffered lacerations to the front and back of his head and sprained both his knees in a motorcycle accident this morning.

Both injuries to his knees, however, are not believed to be serious.

Roethlisberger also lost teeth in the accident.

This afternoon, doctors at Mercy Hospital reported that he was listed in "serious, but stable condition" and was undergoing surgery early this afternoon.

At this point, the hospital has not yet given another update on his condition.
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

The colors look right WARF...looking for a pic now...
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Unchainme
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Apr 2005

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
          I don't know...my first guess is that they'll more than likely go with Batch...

Maddox is gone...isn't he?...

if not...they'll go with both...

my god...you don't think they'd call Kordell do you?...lmfao...surely not...
          Slash! lol .

maddox is still available as is Fiedler, and Kerry Collins

But probably with y'alls luck, you guys will find some kid from the Europe league who will kick our asses.
          Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• ALinChainz
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

They are getting ready to do away with the helmet law in Michigan also.

Dumb move in my opinion. The people that drive up from Indiana bitch about it all the time.

Ben should be selfish and think about wearing a helemt while playing if he feels the need to ride a cycle, period.

DO what you want when you retire, don't jeopardize your future and your family's, obviously athletes of this magnitude and financial bracket care for MANY family members, it's just natural.

He's on his rookie deal and being taken where he was, it wasn't in the ballpark of Manning or Rivers, not that I know of.

And with what he's done thus far, you know Ben's next deal is going to be MONSTER. He should be more careful.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

Well...the rest of the team isn't bad...so I don't really care who they get...

Fiedler might be the best pick...of all those players...

who knows though...

Comment

• WARF
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Jay fucking Fiedler... no way...
                I'd take Kerry Collins over him anyday...
                But I can't see him in a steelers uniform...
                Jeff Garcia... I could see as a Pitt QB...

Did Neil O' Donnell retire yet?

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

I don't think you'll have anyone arguing with you Al...

alls I'm saying is...it's damn easy to say now that I'm in my mid-30's...

I know when I bought my motorcycle when I was 22...nobody wanted me too...

granted...I wasn't married...and didn't play pro football...

I can't imagine making millions would KEEP me from doing it...

again...the helmet issue...

it's starting to sound like he could have avoided most of his injuries with a helmet...

the woman that pulled out was taken to the police station...I'm sure it was an accident...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

No way...Collins is a deep thrower...he doesn't fit their offense at all...

Garcia is erratic...he doesn't fit either...

they need a guy with a bit of mobility...can throw the intermediate passes...and can go long with accuracy...

of the three...Feidler is the only one that fits...

Garcia is the backup in Philly...anyways...

Comment

• Unchainme
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Apr 2005

Originally posted by WARF
                      .Jeff Garcia... I could see as a Pitt QB...
                      yes and that cocksucker beating us and getting "revenge" even THOUGH HE SUCKS FUCKING COCK!!!! , thats just our luck.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

I saw O'Donnell at the Masters either last year...or the year before...yeah...lmfao...he's retired...

Comment

• WARF
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Here's 3 brand new videos.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

Garcia is the shittiest qb of all time...

maybe they'll get Tim Couch...and I can kill myself...

Comment

• Unchainme
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Apr 2005

Here ya go Poj., Have fun with him

(Though it was mainly our sucky o-lines fault. that he was so horrible over here.)

Comment

• ALinChainz
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Couch had a recent MRI and may need additional sugery, he could be done for good.

Collins would be the most likely canidate, but so far has priced himself out of a job.

He may lower his asking price to play for the Steelers.

Comment

Working...