• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Yeah...that's what I saw as well...

I saw that from Rotoworld as well...

fucked up...was worried as hell about his knees...heard various reports throughout the day...

finally heard bruising and sprains...

still...shoulda had a helmet on...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
      • Dec 2003

Got some very upset people in the city of Three Rivers tonight my friend....

I actually found out about it on HFboards, a fookin' hockey board....

The more I watch, the more I'm amazed he isn't near death...
      Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Little Texan
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I hear Ryan Leaf is looking to get back into the NFL...

How about the geriatric Vinny Testaverde? Or Jeff George?

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

lmfao VA...I'm golfing this morning...and my fucking Cell is going apeshit...every time I check it...2 more messages...

I'm having a fucking beer after my round...and I check my phone...15 messages...all about Roeth...from everywhere...Cleveland...Pittsburgh...Erie...lmfao ...all about Roeth...

the last one from my cousin in Florida..."He's my starter in fantasy...WHAT SHOULD I DO.."

lmfao...

not really funny...but just goes to show you how these player get ingrained in your life...
          "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
            the last one from my cousin in Florida..."He's my starter in fantasy...WHAT SHOULD I DO.."
            Wow, he actually starts Roeth ??

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• ODShowtime
              ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
              I still can't figure out this helmet law bullshit...

I rode a motorcycle for 10 years...and never...NEVER...even thought about the helmet...

but there are fuckers that live by not wearing one...

it just doesn't make any fucking sense...
              I've heard from cops (in PA) that they just prefer helmets for all riders so they don't have to sop up all the brains from the concrete. That's the main difference it makes overall.

This must have been a very low-speed crash. Lucky for that and my man's built like a brick shithouse.

btw...

FUCK!!!!!!
              gnaw on it

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Dec 2003

Eyewitnesses say about 40MPH, but it was without any kind of stopping at all....

Steelers News Conference soon on ESPNEWS.....

Comment

• ODShowtime
                  ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                  Eyewitnesses say about 40MPH, but it was without any kind of stopping at all....

Steelers News Conference soon on ESPNEWS.....
                  That's a helluvalotta force...40mph?

how much force does a linebacker deliver?
                  gnaw on it

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

40 MPH is actually really fast if you instantly drop down to zero...

Does Tom Brady even have a motorcycle?...

Seriously, I hope he is ok...
                    Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

Keep me up to date on what they say Va...I'm watching the hockey game...and won't change it...lmfao...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

There isn't a linebacker this side of LT that hits like a car...lmfao...

it's amazing he's alive...he's "lucky" he hit the window...with his head...

lucky...christ...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

I doubt Brady has a motorcycle that he drives...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                            • Dec 2003

They've got the mikes ready outside of the hospital...

Shouldn't be too long...

And I'm watching the game as well....

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

Maybe Ben will Wheel himself out there himself...flip everyone off...then walk away...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                                • Dec 2003

Maybe Gulbis will be blowing him in his chair....

And Coach Caaaaawher has made his entrance (he was on vacation) in his SL500.....

Comment

Working...