• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WARF
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Okay here's another scenerio...
    The packers...
    you got two rookies ready to take over...
    Aaron Rodgers???

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

I just don't see him fitting into the Steelers offense...he forces passes...much like Garcia...

of course...with a better line...you never know...and he'd have a better line...

I think Al can verify at this stage...that Garcia's arm is shot...and probably has been...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

The only way Pittsburgh goes for a young guy is if Roeth is injured to the point where career-threatening is mentioned...
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

Who else does Green Bay have other than Rodgers?

Comment

• WARF
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

WAIT... what the fuck am I talking about...

Comment

• ALinChainz
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
              I don't think you'll have anyone arguing with you Al...

alls I'm saying is...it's damn easy to say now that I'm in my mid-30's...

I know when I bought my motorcycle when I was 22...nobody wanted me too...

granted...I wasn't married...and didn't play pro football...

I can't imagine making millions would KEEP me from doing it...

again...the helmet issue...

it's starting to sound like he could have avoided most of his injuries with a helmet...

the woman that pulled out was taken to the police station...I'm sure it was an accident...
              Oh yeah, I hear ya.

We all have felt the invincibility. I did with every bottle I downed and all the substances I abused myself with, along with the driving I did while under the influence of all of it.

Not going to happen to me I thought.

Ben should have worn a helmet though, he has to expect someone else could cause this shit if nothing else.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

There are plenty of teams to call...I'm sure you could call up Detroit...and make a play for whoever doesn't win their top job...

but I really don't think they'll trade...I think they'll do it from within...and probably resign Maddox...

Comment

• ALinChainz
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                  I just don't see him fitting into the Steelers offense...he forces passes...much like Garcia...

of course...with a better line...you never know...and he'd have a better line...

I think Al can verify at this stage...that Garcia's arm is shot...and probably has been...
                  Garcia is DONE.

I believe he landed in Philly.

And they hope he doesn't play.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

No doubt about it...

Do you think this will get any coverage?

lmfao...

Comment

• WARF
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Rodgers in the future of Green Bay... my goof.. lol

Give Marcus Vick a tryout... lol

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

I still can't figure out this helmet law bullshit...

I rode a motorcycle for 10 years...and never...NEVER...even thought about the helmet...

but there are fuckers that live by not wearing one...

it just doesn't make any fucking sense...

Comment

• WARF
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Let's not forget you have Shane Rutherford... a native pitt guy...
                          And Shane Boyd... the rookie out of kentucky...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

I'll just wait and see what happens with Ben...

no sense in talking about the future...until we finds out what's up with the future...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

They drafted a QB...I think from Bowling Green...

based on some things that Ben said about him...

can't remember his name...

Comment

Working...