X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vinnie Velvet
    Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by WARF
    How the fuck can you murder your own son???

What a fucking piece of shit!!

To see all the wwe stars saying what a great family man he was...

I think I am gonna vomit...

This is so sad!!!
    If the story of Benoit killing his son and wife holds true, the WWE look like idiots with that Tribute show they did. This is nothing compared to the deaths of Eddie Guerrero and Owen Hart. This one involves murder and sadly, that of a 7 year old.

The WWE should also remove ALL tribute pics and videos and retrospectives on Benoit from their website. Sure, they are showcasing his talents as a wrestler, but there are a lot of young WWE fans and I don't think parents would feel good about WWE paying tribute to a cold-blooded murderer.
    =V V=
    ole No.1 The finest
    EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• MUSICMANN
      Sniper
      • Apr 2004

The guy's a scumbag. If he had problems, he should have went somewhere and ate a bullet all alone, not off his family.

Comment

• cvh 2007
        Full On Cocktard
        • Jun 2007

thats to bad for the best technical wrestler.
        R.I.P

Comment

• thome
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by MUSICMANN
          The guy's a scumbag. If he had problems, he should have went somewhere and ate a bullet all alone, not off his family.

I'm with you. Is there anyone here who thinks slamming the testosterone of 10 men in your viens everyday leads to uncontrolled
          -Male- rage.

I do and don't. Dudes who don't load up do this same crap everyday.

Some people just snap and freek out if he used the steroids maybe these snaps got the best of him and -He- (a pretty good dude) was unable to control it this time .

Then in his remorse of saddness offed himself in shame.

Who pushed his button..?

Comment

• Don Corleone
            Veteran
            • May 2004

Fucking hell - just heard this. What the hell happened?
            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• SA ME WHO
              Roadie
              • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Vinnie Velvet
              What an idiot.

He may have been a great wrestler, but it seems he was a pathetic human being.
              That's the craziest thing. All those people talking last night insist he wasn't a bad person, but rather the opposite.

So, something must have caused him to snap.

Originally posted by thome
              I'm with you. Is there anyone here who thinks slamming the testosterone of 10 men in your viens everyday leads to uncontrolled
              -Male- rage.

I do and don't. Dudes who don't load up do this same crap everyday.

Some people just snap and freek out if he used the steroids maybe these snaps got the best of him and -He- (a pretty good dude) was unable to control it this time .

Then in his remorse of saddness offed himself in shame.

Who pushed his button..?
              I've got to agree with thome. I mean, nothing was ever confirmed, but look at the guy. He was pretty huge as a kid. Even if he just started, but especially if he's been doing this crap for a while, how could it not mess with his physiology.

I sure will be interested to see if any info comes out later today (as the autopsies are being done today).

God bless the innocent victims and the survivors left behind to deal with all the emptiness and questions.

Comment

• ULTRAMAN VH
                Commando
                • May 2004

There were so many other avenues this a##hole could have taken to avoid such a savage mistake. You really have to be F##ked in the head to kill your own son and wife. What a nightmare. Just thinking about this beast of a man murdering his own son makes me ill. If there is a hell on the other side, he needs to burn for a long time.

Comment

• Mr Walker
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Jan 2004

TMZ has learned more about the deaths of WWE wrestling superstar Chris Benoit, his wife and son -- and the information is extremely disturbing.

Several Atlanta-based law enforcement sources have told TMZ Benoit may have strangled his wife on Saturday, then smothered his son in his bed a day later. Investigators refuse to officially comment, pending final confirmation by the coroner on the cause and time of the deaths.

One source told TMZ that Benoit was texting friends during Sunday's WWE "Vengeance" Pay-Per-View program -- possibly watching the show with his son, who may have been alive at the time.

According to sources, Benoit then hanged himself Monday in a weight room inside the family home.

And to think, my eight year old was watching the tribute last night and was sad about the loss of one of his favorite wrestlers... who turned out to be not only a murderer but the murderer of a child who was very close in age to my son.

I hope to shit on his grave one day!
                  What's going on down there Rustoffa???

Comment

• diamondD
                    Veteran
                    • Jan 2004

Time for WWE to announce another "stringent testing policy" If he's on 'roids, there will be some serious investigations into the WWE.
                    Meet us in the future, not the pasture

Comment

• Vinnie Velvet
                      Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Benoit always seemed like a strange person IMO.

He was almost TOO intense and maybe that became visible during time away from the ring.

Aside from his technical wrestling prowess, his promos were lame. I mean, he couldn't do promos -- and had absolutely ZERO connection with the crowd in this respect.

He was a wrestler plain and simple.

But he was a stumpy guy -- short, short arms -- almost seemed like a grown midget.
                      =V V=
                      ole No.1 The finest
                      EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

It's being reported on TMZ that it looks like he strangled his wife on Saturday...

and it gets even more sick...allegedly...

On Sunday...while he was supposed to be at Vengeance...he was texting the wrestlers during the event...

WHILE WATCHING IT WITH HIS SON.

Then smothered him that night...

He apparently HUNG himself in his weight room on Monday morning at some point.

The tribute made me fucking sick...I don't normally watch wrestling anymore...but saw that they were having some kind of fucking "memorial" for Vince McMahon. I flipped it on to see that travesty...and Chavo was crying, and it was real.

I immediately got pissed off, thinking, WTF, this guy turns it on like this for McMahon...AND HE'S NOT EVEN DEAD...

then they flashed that Benoit pic in the corner...shocking...

but we don't know the whole story...

or if TMZ is full of shit.

What will be interesting is when the WWE releases the text messages...

you know they are chomping at the bit.

Benoit was my favorite wrestler...

Now...sickening...fucking sickening...ESPECIALLY if it went the way TMZ is reporting...

not that it wouldn't have been any other way.

But if he fucking killed WOMAN on Saturday...and spend Sunday telling his son "Mommy's sick.." or whatever he did...and then KILLED his son...

before offing himself...

wow...

and they fucking showed that Wrestlemania match...with his wife and kid there...

fucking sickening...

I'll never watch wrestling again...
                        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• ALinChainz
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Amen.

Stopped a while back, but there is no going back.

Comment

• MUSICMANN
                            Sniper
                            • Apr 2004

I agree POJO, WWE should have just not aired anything until all the facts have come out. How can a entertainment show, that has most of it's audience made up of kids, show and pay tribute to a guy that just slaughtered his wife and son. IT's pathetic on their part.

Comment

• SA ME WHO
                              Roadie
                              • Nov 2004

It's on CNN right now. They're saying the police believe Benoit did it. (Not that that hasn't been reported. But, CNN is pretty credible.)

They're saying that they're waiting for police to come out and make a statement about the deaths.

Comment

• Vinnie Velvet
                                Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by SA ME WHO
                                It's on CNN right now. They're saying the police believe Benoit did it. (Not that that hasn't been reported. But, CNN is pretty credible.)

They're saying that they're waiting for police to come out and make a statement about the deaths.
                                The police are slated to have a press conference fairly soon today.
                                =V V=
                                ole No.1 The finest
                                EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

Working...