X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vinnie Velvet
    Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
    But if he fucking killed WOMAN on Saturday...and spend Sunday telling his son "Mommy's sick.." or whatever he did...and then KILLED his son...

before offing himself...

wow...

Absolutely horrific.

Makes me sick to my stomach.
    =V V=
    ole No.1 The finest
    EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• Lqskdiver
      Sniper
      • Jun 2004

This could seriously backfire on McMahon and Co. Hell, even, HHH was bawling last night.

If it turns out to be dble murder-suicide, then a lot of fans are going to pissed as this board.

Expect to see McMahons resurrection from the grave and condemn the rabid wolverine's action.

This cannot be good for the WWE.

Comment

• SA ME WHO
        Roadie
        • Nov 2004

If you go to WWE.com, you can see the only thing about Benoit now is on the main screen (a small blurb about the investigation.... and it's from yesterday).

All the tribute stuff is gone. His profile is gone. All merch is gone.

The E is trying to distance themselves from it already. Expect NO mention of it tonight. (At least, I would be surprised if they mentioned it. I think they'll want to brush it under the rug, particularly the tribute.)

You know the toxicology report will come back with a smorgasbord of drugs in Benoit's system. And, whether all were legit prescriptions or not, where do you think he got many of them from? Whose doctors? I think the Wellness program Vince started after Eddie Guerrero's passing in '05 isn't quite doing the complete job it needs to. And the E will hear it again.

Comment

• MUSICMANN
          Sniper
          • Apr 2004

Benoit was a nutbag, plain and simple. Vince McMahon better do his spin job on this or his struggling company might be over. To air that shit last night before all the facts were presented was in very poor taste not only to all the kids and fans who actually looked up to this whacko, but to the surviving family members.

Comment

• Full Bug
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jan 2004

WWE News: Press Conference on Benoit - Nancy tied up, Bibles placed next to bodies

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            -Shepherd Smith on Fox News, when introducing the press conference, referred to Chris Benoit as "this Chris Benoit character," ran down the ways each died, and said now steroids are suspected as having triggered his actions.

-Lt. Pope said after a call for a "welfare check" prompted by WWE, they found all three bodies in the home mid-afternoon. He said autopsies have been performed and it is being considered a homicide-homicide-suicide. They said he murdered his wife by affixiation as far back as Friday, then his son Daniel the next day, then hanged himself likely on Sunday. He said toxicology reports can take up to several weeks to obtain. During questioning, he said there was no suicide note. He stuck with the term "asphyxiation" for the way both Nancy and Daniels died. He said Benoit was arrested for DUI in the past. He said there were no calls to his current residence for domestic abuse. A reporter asked if steroids or illegal substances were found. He said a lot of prescription medication he received from doctors with what they believed were legal prescriptions. When again pressed on whether steroids were found, he said he can't give them a list yet. He then said there were anabolic steroids when asked a third time. Regarding motive, he said they would not go into that at this time. Regarding the text message, he said he text messaged a friend and the friend saw it several hours after it was received by his phone. He would not go into the content of it. According to the doctor, several hours passed, no more than a day, between the son's death and Benoit's suicide by hanging. The wife's body was found in the office area, Daniel in his bedroom, and Benoit in the basement home gym. He estimated close to a full day between killing his wife and son. He said there was no evidence of Nancy resisting. The doctor from the crime lab estimates Nancy died some time on Friday. He turned questioing over to Fayetteville County D.A. Scott Ballard.

-Ballard said he is struck by the fact that a seven year old boy is dead. "I don't think we'll ever be able to wrap our minds around it completely," he said. He said the timing was bizarre because of the time that elapsed between the deaths of the two victims and the suicide. "It struck me as somewhat bizarre that he would even be in the home with their deceased bodies for some time, but we don't know that; we haven't verified it." He said there was a Bible placed next to the bodies of each of the victims. He said Nancy was bound by her feet and wrists and there was some blood under her head in what he felt was a family room upstairs. She was wrapped in a towel. There were no such body treatments of the son, who was found in his upstairs bedroom. He said he had no idea about the motive. "I'm baffled why anyone would kill a seven year old baby. I have no idea about a motive." He said there was no evidence he was trying to hide the bodies. No 9-1-1 calls came from the house. He said he didn't know anything about Chris telling WWE he had a family emegency to deal with. He said at this point they are all pretty confidence it was a murder-suicide, they will "alert to any evidence to the contrary." He said they will reexamine everything when the toxicology reports comes back. He said it would probably more than two weeks, though. He reconfirmed steroids were found in the residence. He said he didn't know if there were firearms in the house.
            Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• Full Bug
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Jan 2004

Its worth clicking the link to watch the press conference, fucking Benoit, I hope he rots, I dont think anyone will ever understand what he did, how could he kill his own boy?
              Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

Dave Metzger was just on...and the text messages were apparently to Chavo Guerrero...

There are reports that his son was receiving human growth hormone...from needle marks in his arm. The people on the news are flipping out about it...

but it's possible his son had growth issues. It's normal to give kids growth hormones to promote growth...

I don't know...jesus...

As for the WWE...

I don't know what they were supposed to do. You are going online at 8:00 with a "memorial" for a fake death. I blame them for that fucking idiocy...

but I don't know what else you can do. Benoit was great in the locker room...he had may friends...although none close. If they didn't know how he died...and I don't think it was official until 10:00...

I don't know how you blame them.

No, they sure shouldn't have done the tribute...and they sure shouldn't have had any matches (It was obvious how upset the wrestlers were)...

but there's really no right...other than not putting on a show at all.

Now...they are doing the right thing...

but you can't blame McMahon for this..putting on the show.

There is no right here because c'mon...by the time the shock wore off for the WWE admin...it was way too late...

Blame Benoit...
                "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

And again...in all seriousness...

Benoit killed himself...

so he paid the price for doing the unbelievable....although it ended far to quickly for him...

Horrible...
                  "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Full Bug
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Jan 2004

I agree Pojo, WWE were kinda in a dammed if you do/dammed if you dont situation last night, I think under the circumstances they handled it as well as good be expected, I would think with the ECW show tonite and all upcoming shows on the tube they will take any Benoit signs fans may bring in, imagine seeing ''Burn in hell Benoit" signs in the audience?

Comment

• Full Bug
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Jan 2004

Jim Ross Remembers Chris Benoit

I am in shock, as I’m sure many of you are as well, at the horrific tragedy that occurred involving Chris Benoit, his wife Nancy, and their son Daniel. I knew them all well and this is a terrible and unnecessary loss of 3 lives.

Monday in Corpus Christi was surreal and overtly challenging for everyone. Broadcasting the 3 hour tribute show on Raw seemed befitting to recognize Chris’ career, but it wasn’t an easy show to execute. As of this writing, I couldn’t pass a quiz as to what actually aired.

The details that are now coming out of the police investigation are beyond my comprehension. I don’t even know how to respond to them.

I knew Chris for many, many years and knew his wife Nancy even longer. Daniel was a precious, little gentleman.

While the news media reports on this senseless and tragic event, my thoughts turn to the families of Nancy and Chris and especially to Chris’ two other young children, David and Megan, notwithstanding the Benoit’s many friends and business associates who will miss them all so dearly.

For those of us that knew this family on a personal basis, this tragedy is especially heartbreaking.
                      I did not sleep Monday night thinking about the last time I saw Chris, Nancy, and David. I remember the smiles on their faces. I will try and retain that memory for as long as I possibly can.
                      This is a surreal, unfathomable occurrence. For all of those that are hurting as are my wife, Jan and me, we wish you our sincere condolences.

We are all hurting, but we all must move forward. May God Bless and comfort the Benoit family and their many friends during this time.
                      J.R.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

I suppose when it all is said and done...there's nothing you can do about it.

Chris Benoit was a wrestler that nobody really knew...

He killed his wife...she was bound, and he choked her to death with a rope...

He killed his son...which is unimaginable. What makes someone do that...

but is it really a surprise...that someone that deals in violence his whole life...ends in violence...

with anabolic steroids a piece of the puzzle...

WHEN does Vince McMahon get held accountable...not for the death...but for the lifestyle that leads to so many?

sad...so sad...

Woman...

I wonder what Kevin Sullivan is going through right now...

Comment

• SA ME WHO
                          Roadie
                          • Nov 2004

I'm surprised some media outlets (at LEAST wrestling media) haven't tried to get in touch with Kevin yet.

As far as Vinnie Mac, the E already has a disclaimer on their site that they are disappointed in media that are speculating that 'roid rage could be involved. They have a list of points to prove that a conclusion shouldn't be reached......... YET.

Covering his ass, as always. Vince is keeping his money safe. Regardless of the turmoil it may cause because of his lack of concern for others.

Comment

• Full Bug
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Jan 2004

I agree with Vince that roid rage doesnt fit the facts, if he had killed them in s short time maybe, but this seems well thought out, and spread over 2 days, that doesnt sound like someone snapping to me....

Comment

• Matt White
                              • Jun 2004

Fucking terrible..................

Comment

• Full Bug
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Jan 2004

Here are the 'weird' text messages WWE claims he sent his co-workers....

WWE/Benoit timeline
                                Written: June 26, 2007On Saturday, June 23, Chris Benoit was slated to appear at a WWE live event in Beaumont, Texas. That afternoon, Benoit contacted WWE to inform them that his wife and child were ill, and that he would not be able to attend the show.

WWE executives rebooked Benoit’s flight for the following morning, allowing Benoit to miss the Beaumont event making alternate arrangements for him to attend the pay-per-view event in Houston on Sunday.

WWE employees attempted to confirm with Benoit his travel plans but were unable to contact him.

Early Sunday morning, between 3:51 and 3:58 a.m., Benoit sent five text messages to co-workers:

Text Message 1 to two co-workers (sent 6/24 at 3:53am)- Chris Benoit’s cell phone
                                “My physical address is 130 Green Meadow Lane, Fayetteville Georgia. 30215”

Text Message 2 to two co-workers (sent 6/24 at 3:53am)- Chris Benoit’s cell phone
                                “The dogs are in the enclosed pool area. Garage side door is open”

Text Message 3 to two co-workers (sent 6/24 at 3:54am)- Nancy Benoit’s cell phone
                                “My physical address is 130 Green Meadow Lane.
                                Fayetteville Georgia. 30215”

Text Message 4 to two co-workers (sent 6/24 at 3:55am)- Nancy Benoit’s cell phone
                                “My physical address is 130 Green Meadow Lane.
                                Fayetteville Georgia. 30215"

Text Message 5 to one co-worker (sent 6/24 at 3:58am)- Nancy Benoit’s cell phone
                                “My address is 130 Green Meadow Lane. Fayetteville Georgia. 30215”

Throughout the day on Sunday, WWE made numerous attempts to contact Benoit both at home and at local hospitals in the Atlanta area. As of 11:00 p.m., WWE officials were unable to establish contact with Chris Benoit.

At 12:30 p.m. on Monday, June 25, WWE officials were notified of the text messages sent to the co-workers the previous day. By 12:45 p.m., WWE had contacted Fayetteville County Sheriff’s office requesting they check on the Benoit family.

Fayetteville County Sheriffs office made contact with WWE at approximately 4:00 p.m. advising that they had entered the house of Chris Benoit and found three deceased bodies – an adult male, adult female and a male child. WWE was told that Benoit’s home was now considered a major crime scene.

The decision to cancel the live event scheduled in Corpus Christi that night was made between 4:00 and 5:00 p.m. In keeping with company policy, and with limited knowledge regarding facts of the case, WWE choose to air a memorial dedicated to the career of Chris Benoit. As facts emerged surrounding the case, all tributes to Chris Benoit were removed both on-air and on WWE.com.

Comment

Working...