X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Antman
    Commando
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Lqskdiver
    This could seriously backfire on McMahon and Co. Hell, even, HHH was bawling last night.

If it turns out to be dble murder-suicide, then a lot of fans are going to pissed as this board.

Expect to see McMahons resurrection from the grave and condemn the rabid wolverine's action.

This cannot be good for the WWE.

McMahon won't condemn anything. Shit I'll bet he's salivating about all the money he's gonna make off of Benoit merchandising. Right now as we speak I'll bet the WWE is slappin together a DVD on the career of Benoit. McMahon's a piece of shit. He has no shame. Benoit should burn in hell for what he did to his family, especially his seven year old son. Kill yourself, don't bring everyone else with you. This makes me sick.
    When the shit hits the fan, close your mouth and duck.

Comment

• Hyman Roth
      Veteran
      • Nov 2006

Fuck him anyway - kill a 7 year old kid like that...his own son. Fucking roided out psycho bitch.
      Trollidillo-T

Comment

• WhoCares?
        Full On Cocktard
        • Jun 2007

He strangled his wife & smothered the boy, then he hung himself a day later in his weight room

They're saying it was possibly due to steroid use (roid rage)

Geez, creepy stuff

Comment

• DLRdelight!
          Veteran
          • Jul 2004

just sick man. so sick

Comment

• Redballjets88
            Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by Hyman Roth

Fuck him anyway - kill a 7 year old kid like that...his own son. Fucking roided out psycho bitch.
            yeah we know he is crazy, but dont pull this shit, making fun of his dead wife and son...you;re a fuck
            R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

• BALLYJUNKIE
              Head Fluffer
              • Nov 2004

THAT CARTOON OF HIM ABOUT TO STRANGLE HIS SON ,IS IN BAD TASTE ........... SOME PEOPLE HAVE NO COMMON SENSE !!! ........................ COMMON SENSE ISNT AS COMMON AS IT USE TO BE .

Comment

• Redballjets88
                Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by BALLYJUNKIE
                THAT CARTOON OF HIM ABOUT TO STRANGLE HIS SON ,IS IN BAD TASTE ........... SOME PEOPLE HAVE NO COMMON SENSE !!! ........................ COMMON SENSE ISNT AS COMMON AS IT USE TO BE .
                exactly
                R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

• Hyman Roth
                  Veteran
                  • Nov 2006

Fuck off little pussies. I post what I want where I want. You don't like it? Suck a bag of dick. Now I'm sorry your little homo-erotic faggot fantasy man turned out to be a psychopath, but don't take that out on me shit stick. Any more problems with my posts? Go fuck each other.
                  Trollidillo-T

Comment

• Hyman Roth
                    Veteran
                    • Nov 2006

You're God Damn right I'm a fuck!
                    Trollidillo-T

Comment

• Hyman Roth
                      Veteran
                      • Nov 2006

Suck on this you little emo ball lapper, fucking try and tell me what I can and can't post on the Roth Army...as if bad taste ever stopped anyone before:

Trollidillo-T

Comment

• SA ME WHO
                        Roadie
                        • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Hyman Roth
                        fucking try and tell me what I can and can't post on the Roth Army.
                        Has nothing to do with trying to tell you what you can and can't post. (At least it wouldn't have been had it been coming from me.) Just telling you what a POS human being you are.

Call the murdering idiot all kinds of things. That's fine. Blame his bosses for not catching this. Blame a society where this type of thing is possible. (Hey, even if you get your jollies off of making fun of a murdered child's manner of death, hey, more power to you. As sick as that is, to each their own.) All I know is, I don't want you anywhere near me and my family. (Actually, you should be mailed off, in a burlap bag filled with carpenter ants, to some remote desert island full of poisonous snakes and surrounded by piranha.)

So, sit there and spew your vehemence like you're some renegade that doesn't care what others think and doesn't have to follow any social/moral conventions. Call people names thinking you're a real man because that kind of stuff doesn't affect your somewhere in the dark recesses of your soul. The rest of us will sit here and discuss this like rational adults and feel sorry for the innocent victims and those left behind and try to wrap our heads around the senseless tragedy.

And may some supreme being have pity on your tortured soul if you think making fun of this is A) funny, B) will earn you any cool points.

(I know this will set you off in a major way. And that's fine. That's your "gig", apparently. But you won't be doing it for my effect because I won't be reading any more of your posts. As a matter of fact, I'm looking to see if there's an ignore button now.)

Comment

• WARF
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Which kid was it that he smothered in the picture? The Left or right?

Comment

• Full Bug
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                            I wonder what Kevin Sullivan is going through right now...
                            People who knew the Benoits were shocked by the deaths.

“I’m in the dark,” said Kevin Sullivan, a former professional wrestler who was previously married to Nancy Benoit. “I wrestled with him a lot. I thought he was a great performer.”

Mr. Sullivan added, “Last night when I found out, it was shocking, just shocking.”
                            Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• Nitro Express
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

I could see Hulk Hogan killing one of his daughter's boy friends but this is just some sad and twisted shit. I thought my dad was an asshole.
                              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

Hemroid rage? Must have not had any Preparation H and he went off the handle.
                                No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Working...