X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Redballjets88
    Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by BALLYJUNKIE
    HYMAN ROTH ,WHOEVER YOU ARE !!! YOUVE GONE WAY OVER BOARD ,WHY MUST YOU PUTS PICS OF THIS ON HERE ,ESPECIALLY PICS OF HIM WITH A PILLOW "SAYING COME TO DADDY " ....... SHOW SOME FUCKING RESPECT !!!!....... BEFORE THIS STORY BROKE I NEVER EVEN HEARD OF THIS GUY (BENOIT ) IM NOT A WRESTLING FAN . BUT THIS ISNT JUST A SPORTS STORY IS A NEWS STORY . IF SOMEONE IN YOUR FAMILY WAS SHOT TO DEATH ,WOULD YOU PAINT A PICTURE OF THEM GETTING MURDERED? ......SHOW SOME FUCKING RESPECT TO AN INNOCENT 7 YEAR OLD KID ...... I DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR TRYING TO PROVE !!! ...... UNLESS YOUR TRYING TO PROVE YOUR A FUCKIN HEARTLESS ASSHOLE ...... IN THAT CASE YOUVE SUCCEEDED.......

very true
    R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

• Full Bug
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jan 2004

« J.R. Remembers Chris Benoit
      Benoit Tragedy.

The senseless and tragic death of the 3 people in the double murder-suicide that occurred over the weekend in the Benoit’s home in an Atlanta suburb is a nightmare that one still wants to awake from. For those of us that knew Chris, Nancy, and Daniel on a personal level it is still hard to believe that this horrific event could even occur much less why.

The last time I saw the three of them together was at Wrestlemania 23 and my wife and I had a long visit with the Benoits and at no time could one detect that there were any issues whatsoever. I even had the occasion to speak at length privately to Nancy and she said things were fine at home. As well as Nancy and I knew each other, if that had not been the case, she would have inferred otherwise I assure you. Like so many others who attended the event on that night, the Benoit family was happy and enjoying the moment.

So what happened? I do not know. No one knows. We will hopefully know more when the toxicology reports are completed. Until then all anyone has, including the media, is supposition based on speculation. To garner ratings, the media will continue to make this as huge a story as possible, even without all the facts. That’s the business in which they are involved. Remember when the media, without all the facts, essentially convicted the Duke Lacrosse team several months ago only to find out that there was no case but in the spirit of ratings and to scoop the competition, the three young men from the Duke Lacrosse team were in essence ruled guilty by the media?

I know this damn sure isn’t a Duke Lacross matter or even remotely close, because two innocent people are dead. But again we hear the media rush to judgment about why and how this horrific chain of events came to pass, but still without the evidence or a valid motive. So then why are three people dead? What caused this irrational and totally uncharacteristic behavior from an individual who hereto for had never demonstrated such tendencies in his workplace, not even once? I don’t know and neither does anyone else until the medical examiner can provide more information and then there will be most likely questions in this matter than may never be answered. I know this, God knows and he will deal with this matter accordingly.

Plus, some of those who have or are loosely associated with wrestling and who are making statements with little or no background of the facts of this matter or who simply want another 15 minutes are in a large sense pathetic.

The bottom line is that a woman and a small child are dead of murder and that is an utter shame. That act is inexcusable. The victim’s families need to be held close to our hearts and in our prayers. Let’s consider putting forth as much passion and effort in prayer and reflection as some are in playing amateur detective and wannabe investigative reporters. Let’s spend a little more time with our own families while we are at it, because there are no guarantees about tomorrow and we should covet every day we are blessed to have with our loved ones. I know this, I am going to do all I can to spend more time with family and friends than ever before as this sad situation has slapped me in the face in more ways than one.

I have had friends who questioned the Benoit-themed Monday Night Raw, especially in light of the events that occurred in the Benoit home. For all those who seem to know all the answers and seemingly like to give the appearance of having 20/20 vision after the fact let me add this; when we went on the air at 7 p.m. central time, all we knew was that the police, at the WWE’s urging, had gone to the home and had found three dead bodies in the Benoit home Monday afternoon. This information was confirmed to us late in the day Monday in Corpus Christi and that was all we knew. There was no talk from the authorities themselves of a double murder suicide that was relayed to us in Texas. The facts came out as the night progressed and more facts are still being released several days after this unspeakable nightmare.

Obviously, and in my opinion, if the WWE had known the information of what had actually happened in suburban Atlanta over the weekend, a different decision regarding Monday’s three hour retrospective to Benoit’s career would have obviously been different.

I know that Benoit’s behavior was totally uncharacteristic of him, as I knew him over so many years as he was one of the most professional and polite men with which I have ever been associated. I don’t know why this sickening chain of events happened, but murder, especially taking one’s own child’s life, is unpardonable. I am anxious to read the results of the toxicology reports as the next curious individual but the bottom line is that 3 people are dead including a mother and her son.

It is not too late for all of us to change how we deal with our own families and our friends and to honor every day we have the privilege of being on this earth. Remember, we are all only passing through, so take every day as a gift and continue to count all one’s blessings.

Today can truly be the first day in the rest of our lives. God Bless all of you that are suffering. Lean on God…He can handle it.
      J.R.
      Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• DLRDUDE
        Head Fluffer
        • Oct 2004

Originally posted by BALLYJUNKIE
        HYMAN ROTH ,WHOEVER YOU ARE !!! YOUVE GONE WAY OVER BOARD ,WHY MUST YOU PUTS PICS OF THIS ON HERE ,ESPECIALLY PICS OF HIM WITH A PILLOW "SAYING COME
        TO DADDY " ....... SHOW SOME FUCKING RESPECT !!!!....... BEFORE THIS STORY BROKE I NEVER EVEN HEARD OF THIS GUY (BENOIT ) IM NOT A WRESTLING FAN . BUT THIS ISNT JUST A SPORTS STORY IS A NEWS STORY . IF SOMEONE IN YOUR FAMILY WAS SHOT TO DEATH ,WOULD YOU PAINT A PICTURE OF THEM GETTING MURDERED? ......SHOW SOME FUCKING RESPECT TO AN INNOCENT 7 YEAR OLD KID ...... I DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR TRYING TO PROVE !!! ...... UNLESS YOUR TRYING TO PROVE YOUR A FUCKIN HEARTLESS ASSHOLE ...... IN THAT CASE YOUVE SUCCEEDED.......
        That's what lack of pussy will do to ya...More pussy, less internet
        There are those that do and those that don't. Those that didn't see what those that did had done and wish they had especially when "She looked so F#*kin GOOD"

Comment

• DLRDUDE
          Head Fluffer
          • Oct 2004

That wasn't intended for you Bally
          There are those that do and those that don't. Those that didn't see what those that did had done and wish they had especially when "She looked so F#*kin GOOD"

Comment

• eddie78
            Head Fluffer
            • Nov 2004

Christ, gimme' a break.
            I'm sorry you couldn't detect any issues JR, but the fucker did what he did & your Wrestling buddy was a dirtbag.
            Lean on God?
            M'kay...

Comment

• BITEYOASS
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2004

It's always the wrestlers who weren't born big and try to increase their size by artificial means that are always causing problems. You never see the Rock, Andre the Giant or Mick Foley try any of this shit.

Comment

• Vinnie Velvet
                Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

I find it hilarious how many of Benoit fellow wrestlers and so on are saying how uncharacteristic his actions were regarding the murder of his son and wife.

Okay, so it was uncharacteristic of a guy who many saw was a hard worker.

Yet, turned out to be a pathetic piece of shit and most of all....a coward.

And certainly not any measure of a man who can take care of his family. You got problems?? DEAL WITH THEM!

Don't fucking take the 'easy way out' by offing your wife and son and then yourself.

That is pathetic. Unfortunately, Benoit's friends and co-workers didn't know this side of him and now are syaing "I can't believe it."

Well, believe it, Benoit will be remembered as a MURDERER!
                =V V=
                ole No.1 The finest
                EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• ALinChainz
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

What I want to know now is the extent of his son's needle marks.

Did he inject his son with roids of his own sick choice or was this a special type prescribed to the kid by a doc?

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                    Man, this is NOT going to reflect well for Barry Bonds...
                    You're on a roll lately dude....

ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                    Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Another bizzare sidenote to this sickening story.......

Web Time Stamps Indicate Nancy Benoit's Death Reported on Web at Least 13 Hours Before Police Found Bodies in Her Home

Thursday , June 28, 2007
                      By Blane Bachelor

An anonymous user operating a computer traced to Stamford, Conn. — home to World Wrestling Entertainment — posted an entry to pro wrestler Chris Benoit's biography on Wikipedia.org announcing the death of his wife Nancy at least 13 hours before police in suburban Atlanta said they found her body along with her husband's and that of their 7-year-old son, FOXNews.com has learned.

Employees at Wikipedia.org said the posting went live on their site on Monday at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Standard Time. Police, however, said they found the bodies Monday at 2:30 p.m. EDT.

The posting reads: “Chris Benoit was replaced by Johnny Nitro for the ECW Championship match at Vengeance, as Benoit was not there due to personal issues, stemming from the death of his wife Nancy.”According to a Wikipedia.org report published after FOXNews.com made inquiries, the edit was reversed just under one hour later with the comment:

"Need a reliable source. Saying that his wife died is a pretty big statement, you need to back it up with something."

The posting apparently was made in reference to Benoit's scheduled appearance on Sunday night at an Extreme Championship Wrestling event in Texas.

An employee from Wikipedia.org told FOXNews.com that he called and left a message with investigative authorities in Fayetteville, Ga., at around 11 a.m. EDT on Tuesday, after the posting was brought to the attention of the St. Petersburg, Fla.-based Web site.

“I chat with other editors on IRC — Internet relay chat — and somebody pointed it out to me on a relay chat and that it came from a Stamford connection, and that it took place at midnight Eastern Standard Time on Monday morning,” said Wikipedia.org volunteer coordinator Cary Bass. “I called and left a message with the police department.”

The computer-generated time and date stamp of the Benoit entry are listed as 4:01, 25 June 2007. Wikipedia.org lists its entries according to Universal Time, also known as Greenwich Mean Time.

Further investigation, according to Wikipedia.com, shows that one hour after the first edit reversion, another anonymous edit by 125.63.148.173 using unwiredAustralia.com.au, a wireless Internet service provider, was made adding about the aforementioned personal issues: "which according to several pro wrestling websites is attributed to the passing of Benoit's wife, Nancy."

That edit was reverted less than 20 minutes later, with the following comment: "Saying 'several pro wrestling websites' is still not reliable information." The second edit was made by a computer in Australia from a wireless network, according to Wikipedia.org.

A message left by FOXNews.com with Lt. Tommy Pope of the Fayette County Sheriff’s Department was not immediately returned.

Investigators so far have ruled the Benoit killings as a double homicide-suicide.

Wikipedia.org claims to be one of the largest reference Web sites, and is written collaboratively by users from around the world. Approved users can make submissions and change entries that are posted on the site almost immediately. Bass said the site is constantly monitored to correct inaccuracies.

Bass said when there is a high-profile case, such as the Benoit killlings, Wikipedia.org limits postings to registered users, which is now indicated at the top of the Benoit entry. According to the listed history on the Benoit entry, the computer used to post the 12:01 a.m. entry had a Stamford, Conn., Internet Protocol — or IP — address, a numeric designation that is assigned to every computer with an Internet connection, and that same address has been used to post about a dozen other messages on the site, dating back to May 16, 2007.

In related news, FOXNews.com also has learned, through widely posted Web reports, that former pro wrestler Sherri Martel, who was found dead on June 15, was linked to former wrestler Kevin Sullivan — ex-husband of Nancy Benoit.

Click here to read more about the death of Sherri Martel.

Martel, who had a reputation as one of the top managers in pro wrestling, was found dead at her mother’s home in near Birmingham, Ala., on June 15. She was 49.

Investigators, who have not yet determined Martel's cause of death, say foul play is not suspected but that Martel did not die of natural causes.

Link
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Redballjets88
                        Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

weird

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

Comment

• PumpedUpMidget
                          Head Fluffer
                          • May 2005

It is so sad to watch wrestling fall to such depths......when I was a kid, wrestling was an institution at our house on Saturday nights (late 60's, early 70's)......and one of the main people to blame is Vince McMahon...

Comment

• Redballjets88
                            Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

yeah he made wrestling into crap...since the wcw fell through wrestling has been crap

Comment

• Hyman Roth
                              Veteran
                              • Nov 2006

LOLZ!!! I love fucking with you wrestling faggots. Its like teasing monkeys in a cage...except the monkeys have a shred of intelligence. It wouldn't be nearly as much fun if you didn't get so pissed off! LMMFAO and FU!!
                              Trollidillo-T

Comment

• BALLYJUNKIE
                                Head Fluffer
                                • Nov 2004

IM NOT A WRESTLING FAN .JUST HAVE SYMPATHY FOR INNOCENT VICTIMS OF SENSELESS VIOLENCE ........... TELL ME WHERE YOU LIVE HYMAN ROTH ,CAUSE ID LOVE TO KNOCK YOU ON YOUR ASS !!!!...........YOU ARE A FUCKIN LOSER ,WHO HAS NO RESPECT OR CLUE TO WHAT LIFE IS ALL ABOUT .YOUR TIME WILL COME ,HOPEFULLY SOON .

Comment

Working...