X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Unchainme
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Apr 2005

and mo williams?

sorry step your sorry ass game up, your no show act in the playoff has cost us two years in a row. you overrated hack.

again, don't understand why mike brown doesn't get it, Mo Williams-JJ Hickson-LeBron James-Jamison-Delonte West, theres your lineup right there. but noooooooooooooooooo, you gotta go against convential fucking wisdom and coach like a fucking 9 year old playing NBA jam. you jackass.

bring on Coach K, Phil Jackson, Larry Brown SOMEONE..that is if LBJ even fucking comes back after this sorry ass preformance.
    Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• MAX
      Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

You an Indians fan?
      EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Unchainme
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Apr 2005

Originally posted by MAX
        You an Indians fan?
        Yeah, but thats very much a hopeless endevour at this point

cheapass owner+no salary cap and revenue sharing=no world series.

Comment

• MAX
          Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Unchainme
          Yeah, but thats very much a hopeless endevour at this point

cheapass owner+no salary cap and revenue sharing=no world series.
          They do better than The Browns.

Sorry.
          EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Unchainme
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Apr 2005

Originally posted by MAX
            They do better than The Browns.

Sorry.
            I asked my dad a couple of months a ho about Game 7 of the world series and asked him what it was like as he made me go to bed early to get up for school in the morning.

his response "I don't ever want to talk about it".

Go Browns I guess.

Comment

• MAX
              Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

I asked my dad a couple of months a ho about Game 7 of the world series and asked him what it was like as he made me go to bed early to get up for school in the morning.

his response "I don't ever want to talk about it".

Go Browns I guess.
              Never give up hope my young friend.
              EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Unchainme
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Apr 2005

auctually the least painful one was the 2007 alcs, as I had football at the time and was sort of focused on my senior year o' football.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Rocky Colvito
                RedRight 88
                The Drive
                The Fumble
                The Shot
                The Move
                The Jose Mesa
                The Busts (Tim Couch, Courtney Brown, Gerrard Warren, William Green, Kamerion Wimbley)
                The Flag (Orlando Brown)
                Bottlegate (against jacksonville, cost us the playoffs)
                The Helmet (Dwayne Rudd)
                The Drop (Northcutt against the Steelers in the 2003 afc wild card game)
                The Stop (Joel Skinner tells kenny lofton to stop before coming in, in what could have been the go ahead run against the Red Sox)
                The Interceptions (DA chokes against the Bengals costing us a shot at a playoff spot in 2007)
                Dwight Howard in 09
                annnnd introducing the new addition to cleveland's legacy of being tortured....THE ELBOW.
                Last edited by Unchainme; 05-11-2010, 10:32 PM.

Comment

• MAX
                  Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

auctually the least painful one was the 2007 alcs, as I had football at the time and was sort of focused on my senior year o' football.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Rocky Colvito
                  RedRight 88
                  The Drive
                  The Fumble
                  The Shot
                  The Move
                  The Jose Mesa
                  The Busts (Tim Couch, Courtney Brown, Gerrard Warren, William Green, Kamerion Wimbley)
                  The Flag (Orlando Brown)
                  Bottlegate (against jacksonville, cost us the playoffs)
                  The Helmet (Dwayne Rudd)
                  The Drop (Northcutt against the Steelers in the 2003 afc wild card game)
                  The Stop (Joel Skinner tells kenny lofton to stop before coming in, in what could have been the go ahead run against the Red Sox)
                  The Interceptions (DA chokes against the Bengals costing us a shot at a playoff spot in 2007)
                  Dwight Howard in 09
                  annnnd introducing the new addition to cleveland's legacy of being tortured....THE ELBOW.
                  You know I remeber watching both the drive and the fumble live!!! Great things to watch as a youngunn. lol

I also remember watching the 2007 alcs series right before sweeping the rockies. My dad was pissed off that I rooted for Boston.
                  EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• MAX
                    Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Unchainme,

Bro, your Cav's just rolled over on that one. Sucks man... Really sucks. Raely have I ever watched a team just quit like that.
                    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Little Texan
                      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

The question now is where is LeBron going to end up in the offseason. I have a hard time believing that Cleveland is just going to let their franchise player walk out the door and sign with another team. The experts seem to think that he is going to wind up with the Knicks, but I'm betting that he'll be back with the Cavs next year.

Comment

• Unchainme
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Little Texan
                        The question now is where is LeBron going to end up in the offseason. I have a hard time believing that Cleveland is just going to let their franchise player walk out the door and sign with another team. The experts seem to think that he is going to wind up with the Knicks, but I'm betting that he'll be back with the Cavs next year.
                        Bulls or Nets will get him. Bank on it. All hinging on whom is able to hire Calipari.

Comment

• MAX
                          Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

All bets are that he stays in Cleveland. IMO.
                          EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• twonabomber
                            formerly F A T
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

i think he'll stay, too. just because one of these other teams can afford to bring in LBJ and Wade or whoever, it isn't going to guarantee a title. this year's Cavs team proves it. throw in that huge house he built in Bath Twp or wherever it is...the baby mama is a local...and he likes to model himself after Jordan, and Jordan stayed in Chicago (more or less)...yeah, i think he'll stay.

Brown is done.
                            Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Little Texan
                              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Theoretically, if he were to sign with a team like the Knicks he would be pretty much a one man show there, and it might take years to get all the right pieces in place to built a playoff caliber team around him in New York, and he already has that in Cleveland. With the right coach and a couple of changes here and there personel-wise, the Cavs are a potential championship caliber team.

Comment

• twonabomber
                                formerly F A T
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

there is a rumor going around that the Cavs' (or really LeBron's) collapse is due to Delonte West bangin' Gloria James. couple guys at work mentioned it tonight, but i bet it won't hit the papers. maybe some wise-ass will bring it up on sports talk radio or something.
                                Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

Working...