X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DlocRoth
    ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

omg!! Pedro and give me a name. I'm extending an olive branch here lol
    Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

• DlocRoth
      ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Note to self............ Poj dont wan a 10-4 pitcher...lmfao!! lol
      Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

dude...

I WANT Pedro...

I just have several holes on my team to fill...

I just lost Ordonez for the season...

and if I lose Blalock...that's a significant amount of offense to lose without any return...
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• DlocRoth
          ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

hmmmm. Pedro is a cunt........ Can we resume tomorrow?

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

That being said...I'm still thinking about it...
            "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• DlocRoth
              ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Im growing impatient. lol

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

LMFAO...yeah bro...I'm going nowhere...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

Yeah...like I was when I offered up Blalock to three quarters of the league...only to be rebuffed...the bastards!!!!......

Comment

• Eyes of the Night
                    Veteran
                    • Jan 2004

My pitching has been lucky this week Risin? ... not ... your staff is the one's giving up all the runs ... Jason got shelled, Chilling just got shelled ...

Just because you had 0 era's for the first half of the week that was from your relivers ... doesn't constitute the team your playing being lucky ...

You'll come on top in saves though, that's your only guarantee ...

That's the way I see it ...
                    Broken down n' dirty dressed in rags ...

Comment

• Eyes of the Night
                      Veteran
                      • Jan 2004

You're selling Blacock way to high there Risin that's why everyone rebuffed you ...

Specially if you think he can only go in bulk ...

Hasn't done shit the second half thus far ...

Sweeney is the shit! ... kicking my ass ...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

Oy...Eyes...Eyes...Eyes...I guess 7 dingers and 24 Ribbies isn't doing shit the past month...I wonder what that would be doing on your team...and ps...I've rebuffed several even up deals...1to1 for Blalock as well......just don't want to go there...I'm not going to deal my best power hitter for a slightly lesser player that may or may not fill a hole...believe me...if I keep him...he won't hurt me...

and Eyes talkin' Smack...I like it...

let me retort

I don't think he can only go in bulk...I just choose to shop him that way...and I KNOW I can make a straight up deal with anyone who has any sense (many) who have said they would...I just don't want to...because quite frankly...I don't have to...my offense is that good...

yeah...I may sputter here and there...but when it's all said and done...I'll take them against anyone in the league...

Now...as far as your staff goes...

You got lucky...4/5 of my staff got jacked this week...your gain...my loss...and you sat your 2 best starts...that's what I meant by that statement...

and gee...thanks for pointing that out about my relievers......didn't know that...here I thought it was all from my starters...lmfao...

c'mon Eyes...I'm sober...you're never...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

Yeah bro...Sweeney's a house of fucking fire...

every time someone on my team slacks off...another goes on some fucking moronic tear...

god it's hard to fucking get him in my damn lineup...

actually had fucking Helton on the damn bench tonight...

Comment

• Eyes of the Night
                            Veteran
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                            Eyes talkin' Smack...I like it...

c'mon Eyes...I'm sober...you're never...
                            I haven't drank in 2 weeks ...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

Well...it was somethin' then...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

It's amazing what happens when good hitters get zoned in... .300 hitters...

and they go on those stretches where they bat around .500...

Mike Sweeney watch...

today...3 for 4...

unreal...just unreal...

Comment

Working...