Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Especially when you consider September call-ups...and players benched to rest for the playoffs...

Starters with 5 Innings...instead of 7 or 8...

rooks stealin' jobs...

WARF...you have a badass team...

and my offense truly is weak right now...have a couple of guys slumping at the wrong time...

Hopefully I can get a good start from Schill tonight...instead of the balloon ERA and WHIP like his past couple...

of course...I don't have to count on Halladay killing me this week...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

Just Morris and Pineiro...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• WARF
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

LOL

I have a zero ERA... and a 3.00 WHIP!!!

I finally have a couple starting pitchers tonight.... I just hope they don't get rocked... I had 9 SB last week... and my record for the season was 3.... Reyes is really coming through for me.... I just need production for a few more days... and I think I can make a serious run for the world series... lol... I can't believe i'm taking this soo seriously... the league trophy and 25 cents will buy me a cup of coffee!!!

Comment

• WARF
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Say something for old times sake pojo...

Do you hear the footsteps....

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

LMFAO...jesus...here we go again...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

Fuck...my team isn't very good...lmfao...got a bad feeling about this week...

and looking to deal...

if anyone's interested...

Comment

• Fairwrning
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jan 2004

so much for my lead...i think i have 3-4 points locked up..rest up for grabs..I may lose the rest..i need some k's...

Comment

• WARF
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Morris....

He got rocked harder than the front row of 1983 US Festival...

My condolences...

I think your ERA and WHIP are gonna go through the ceiling!!!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                    • Dec 2003

Originally posted by fairwrning
                    so much for my lead...i think i have 3-4 points locked up..rest up for grabs..I may lose the rest..i need some k's...
                    You'll be fine bro...

My team of punch and Judy hitters won't dent that lead too much at all...
                    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

Originally posted by WARF
                      Morris....

He got rocked harder than the front row of 1983 US Festival...

My condolences...

I think your ERA and WHIP are gonna go through the ceiling!!!
                      No shit...I had absolutely no thought of starting him...lmfao...had him and Lowe in the SP slot...and was intending on pulling them...

actually told Va that while I was talking to him yesterday...

So of course...I get offline...get a phone call that a bunch of friends were going out to shoot some pool...

Of I go...get there...shoot a game...and notice the Giant game on TV...third inning...8-0...Morris is already gone...and I realized I forgot to fucking pull him...

Goddamn it...but it made getting drunk worth it...lmfao...I had a reason...

well...WARF owns me...so I'll need someone to knock his ass off before I have to play him......just like in the basketball playoffs...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

Onwards and upwards...my offense blows...my pitching is weak...

and I'm in first place...but...not for long...no...not for long...

things will close up this week...as they always seem to do...

just hope my bats wake up sometime before December...

Comment

• WARF
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                          No shit...I had absolutely no thought of starting him...lmfao...had him and Lowe in the SP slot...and was intending on pulling them...

actually told Va that while I was talking to him yesterday...

So of course...I get offline...get a phone call that a bunch of friends were going out to shoot some pool...

Of I go...get there...shoot a game...and notice the Giant game on TV...third inning...8-0...Morris is already gone...and I realized I forgot to fucking pull him...

Goddamn it...but it made getting drunk worth it...lmfao...I had a reason...

well...WARF owns me...so I'll need someone to knock his ass off before I have to play him......just like in the basketball playoffs...
                          LOL

Why is it i'm always the hottest team in baseball/basketball etc... and always fighting for a wildcard spot?

I ain't gonna start DAY, if he is my franchise player I might as well be eliminated this week!!

I'm still pissed I dropped Loaiza a week before he gets traded to the yankees... shit!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

Fuck Loiaza...the Yanks won't bring down his ERA or WHIP...which both suck...

look at the guy he replaced...they're like the same fucking guy...

No clue why that shit always happens to you...but it surely does...every year...

Comment

• WARF
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Check our league message board Pojo!

There has been an interesting change of events...

They will shock you....

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

Oh christ...now what...

Comment

Working...