Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

I can't see him doing THAT against Schmidt...

but that WOULD be my luck against you...you bastard...

if he does that...I WILL rechange my name to Pujols_Risin
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• WARF
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Okay, and I will change my name to Carlos DelWARFO!!! lol

I knew I should have picked up Redman...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

Yeah...Redman looked good today...
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

Gagne's in the game...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

My Luck...Giles will knock him...and kill my chance at catching you in the pitching stats...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

Nevin walks...and here comes Giles...

lmfao...double play...

my offense sucks already...I NEED NO FUCKING OFFENSIVE HELP...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

God damn it...

double play you bastards....better yet...a K...something...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

OK...three pitches...and a K...

Giles blows...

Now...2 more...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

Okay...Gagne gives me an inning...no runs...1 K...1 Walk...

Whip comes down a little more...

ERA as well...

Now...if Schmidt can just stay around 2 runs tonight...and gets the win...and gets a complete game...

LMFAO...not looking for to much...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

Alright...how about this for luck...

Gagne goes 3 innings...gets the freakin' win...tying me with WARF for Wins this week...gives up no runs...and keeps his whip to 1....

I've got a shot at some pitching stats...

C'mon Schmidt...

I feel a disaster coming on...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

And just like that...Rolen with a 2 run dinger in the first inning...

well...at least Pujols struck out...

so much for that...

brief ray of light...and the door slams shut...damn it...

Comment

• Fairwrning
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jan 2004

Rolen and Edmonds are fuckin monsters man..i like my team

Comment

• Fairwrning
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                            I've lost three weeks...

to you...RBW...and fairwrning....

and probably a fourth this week...

I've tied once...to Va...
                            just checked mine..I've lost 4....Eyes/Warf/Pojo/Dloc...and a tie with Warf...hell, Warf is the only team i haven't beaten...yet

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

That's funny...same with me...only team I haven't beaten...

so we're first and third...WARF is what...7th?

He beats the teams in the top third...and that's it...lmfao...

must be a focus issue...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

So wrning...after this week...we'll be identical in that respect...4 losses (by week) and a tie...

the only difference would be my run of going like 50-6 during that one stretch...

Comment

Working...