Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DlocRoth
    ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Fair. Dude. I cant in good faith make this deal. I feel pretty set with my squad. Dunn cant hit, but when he does he goes yard. No offense bro, but you can keep them humps. I could get the same numbers off the wire right now. I cant nickel and dime anymore. I'll trade but its gotta be worth it.
    Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

• Fairwrning
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

no sweat bro..im not trying to dupe ya...but youre not gonna find that rbi total/avg/hits/hr on the wire..not in 1 package..guys with as many hits dont carry the rbi's...couple are close..but not quite there..ill keep Hafner...much overlooked imo
      not to mention, Dunn has less rbi's and hits than Hafner...and a way worse avg..i was tossing in Hillebrand jus to prove im not trying to screw ya over...
      Last edited by Fairwrning; 06-07-2004, 05:49 PM.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

DLoc...one thing I know about you...you'll be in it...

I'd take Hafner in a second...the kid can flat out play...

I repeat...who the fuck has Victor Martinez...I'm to lazy to look...

I think Hafner is far superior to Dunn at this point...Dunn is a fantastic player...but starts looking at to many pitches...he's like a shitty Jim Thome at this point...but if he gets it going...he's fucking McGwire...
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

Jesus Christ...I have five players on the DL...the whining continues...

I think throughout the year...I've had fucking ten...at least...
          "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

Who is Eddie Van Halen?

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

Who is Bette Midler?

Comment

• Sarge's Little Helper
                Commando
                • Mar 2003

Who is Bette Midler?
                Bette Midler is an actress/singer that bears an uncanny resemblance to Sammy Hagar. .. based on both being fat, old, red hair and both have FLOPPY, SLOPPY BREASTS. Bette was in a popular movie called Beaches and Sammy Hagar is just a plain Beatch.Thanks for your time..
                "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Comment

• ALinChainz
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                  I repeat...who the fuck has Victor Martinez...I'm to lazy to look.

lol ... Derelicts have Martinez.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

DLoc...

I know you're happy with your team DLoc...but what will you give up for freakin' Martinez...my Cleveland boy...

I know you're happy with your team...but we've had some classic trades so far...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

Chainz man...I'm surprised we haven't dealt yet...

I'm actually relatively happy with my team...

if you don't count the five players I have on the DL...

My shitty pitching staff...and no fucking catcher that is...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

who is Sammy Hagar?

Comment

• Sarge's Little Helper
                          Commando
                          • Mar 2003

who is Sammy Hagar?
                          David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..
                          "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Comment

• ALinChainz
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Somewhat surprised myself, although I tried early on. My team isn't what I would like it to be, and need a big week, against you.

Suppose I would listen to about anything.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

LMFAO...

I can't deal while we play...

don't worry...I can't fathom how I won last week...I had a shit week...I haven't had a good week in three...

Comment

• ALinChainz
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Yeah, I haven't been burning the place up.

Out of the 4 teams I have, this is my worst.

Gotta keep pluggin'.

Comment

Working...