X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
    That's a result of your Erie roots bro....
    Jesus Christ...someone from bumfuck Meadville...where the actual town motto on the sign was "Meadville: Where friends are friends, but sheep are family"...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

Hey RBW...it's hard to accept or decline a trade when you pull it before I can actually do anything with it...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
        Jesus Christ...someone from bumfuck Meadville...where the actual town motto on the sign was "Meadville: Where friends are friends, but sheep are family"...
        LMFAO, nice try...
        Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

I guess people from Meadville don't realize sheep and family are off limits...

at least you aren't apologetic about it...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Dec 2003

I had a couple of girlfriends that looked like sheep, does that count ???
            Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

LMFAO...you gotta watch out for those hairy broads...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

Alright...here are the players that are on the freakin' block...take your pick...

Rocco Baldelli
                Edgar Renteria
                Brian Giles
                Mark Teixeira
                Mike Sweeney
                Aubrey Huff
                Magglio Ordonez
                Brandon Webb

Like I said before...take your pick...any 2...or 3...for 1 or 2...hell...a 4 for 3 deal...

I'm looking to downsize...

I'll turn down any 1 for 1 deals...unless they are ridiculous...

Comment

• Fairwrning
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

where's Beltran??

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

You're welcome to go after Beltran...but I won't give up a top five guy...without getting a top five guy back...so why even go there...

if you want him...go after him...feel free......

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

Hey wrning...you need some depth...with Edmonds looking like he's going on the DL...and the Human Injury Geoff Jenkins...

I can give you some depth......and cheap...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

I don't think I'd deal Beltran until I see where he ends up...

if he's in Boston or NY by the end of July...I'd be an idiot to deal him...

I've done more idiotic things though...

Comment

• Fairwrning
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jan 2004

Jenkins hasnt been hurt all year bro....but if ya want him..throw a name out..

Comment

• Fairwrning
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jan 2004

hes actually been great at utility..i have a hard time takin him out..

Comment

• Fairwrning
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jan 2004

im just throwing shit around...nuther spur of the moment deal..

Comment

• Fairwrning
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Jan 2004

Derrick Lee is another

Comment

Working...