Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

I think I won the last two basketball matchups though...and we were either even going into it...or I was already one up...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

Of course...I could be wrong...

Hmmm...figure it out from the first season of football...

because I'll be honest...I'm not sure...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Eyes of the Night
        Veteran
        • Jan 2004

Lou, didn't I sweep you the first 2 times I played you this year? ... and we're playing again? ... wtf, it's not even at the halway pizzoint!? ...

Phillies are Lou right? ...

Risin', when there is an official signup sheet "link" what is understood not be disscussed ...

Broken down n' dirty dressed in rags ...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

Yeah...the Phillies are Lou...this is the third time you've played him? I'm just going through the league the second time...

Chainz twice...now Troy...

double check bro...I don't think this is the third time you've played them...

an official sign up link?...for what...the football league...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

Chainz and I just completed a minor deal...

Huff for Dmitri Young and Brett Myers...

it's a done deal...I'm going to push it through today at some point...like I've been doing with all the trades...

Great...now...at any one time...I've got all three of the shitty Devil Ray Outfielders...lmfao...outstanding...

Crawford can be on the block...although I'd really need something in return for him...with his SB's...and Baldelli as well...

Baldelli is all upside...30/30 potential...he can be had for a reasonable price...

Comment

• Troy
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
              I think I won the last two basketball matchups though...and we were either even going into it...or I was already one up...
              You're right, you're up 3-5 I think. I forgot we played 3 times in hoops, one being the title game... which I bet we tied!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Eyes
                Risin', when there is an official signup sheet "link" what is understood not be disscussed ...
                Did you just quote Spammy in my sports forum ???

Alright boys, let's get the kangaroo court set up for Eyes !!!!
                Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

Plus don't forget...I won the first round in baseball...

doesn't that put me up 6-3?...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

Fuck it Va...let's fucking ban his ass from posting in here...lmfao...for 24 hours...

Comment

• Sarge's Little Helper
                      Commando
                      • Mar 2003

Fuck it Va...let's fucking ban his ass from posting in here...lmfao...for 24 hours...
                      <br />
                      <b>Warning</b>: mysql_connect(): Too many connections in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/admin/dbprefs.php</b> on line <b>52</b><br />
                      <br />
                      <b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): Too many connections in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>302</b><br />
                      <br />
                      <b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>302</b><br />
                      <br />
                      <b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): Too many connections in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>318</b><br />
                      <br />
                      <b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>318</b><br />
                      <br />
                      <b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): Too many connections in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>187</b><br />
                      <br />
                      <b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>187</b><br />
                      <br />
                      <b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): Too many connections in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>235</b><br />
                      <br />
                      <b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>235</b><br />
                      <br />
                      <b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): Too many connections in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/graphnew.php</b> on line <b>298</b><br />
                      <br />
                      <b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/graphnew.php</b> on line <b>298</b><br />
                      "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

Hello?

Comment

• Sarge's Little Helper
                          Commando
                          • Mar 2003

Hello?
                          <br />
                          <b>Warning</b>: mysql_connect(): Too many connections in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/admin/dbprefs.php</b> on line <b>52</b><br />
                          <br />
                          <b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): Too many connections in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>302</b><br />
                          <br />
                          <b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>302</b><br />
                          <br />
                          <b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): Too many connections in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>318</b><br />
                          <br />
                          <b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>318</b><br />
                          <br />
                          <b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): Too many connections in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>187</b><br />
                          <br />
                          <b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>187</b><br />
                          <br />
                          <b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): Too many connections in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>235</b><br />
                          <br />
                          <b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>235</b><br />
                          <br />
                          <b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): Too many connections in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/graphnew.php</b> on line <b>298</b><br />
                          <br />
                          <b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/graphnew.php</b> on line <b>298</b><br />
                          <br />
                          <b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): Too many connections in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>250</b><br />
                          <br />
                          <b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>250</b><br />
                          <br />
                          <b>Warning</b>: mysql_insert_id(): A link to the server could not be established in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>253</b><br />
                          <br />
                          <b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): Too many connections in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>270</b><br />
                          <br />
                          <b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>270</b><br />
                          <br />
                          <b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): Too many connections in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>285</b><br />
                          <br />
                          <b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>285</b><br />
                          "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Comment

• Eyes of the Night
                            Veteran
                            • Jan 2004

Hmmm ...

Broken down n' dirty dressed in rags ...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

Glad the server's back up running...Sarge's Little Helper was about to get a fucking beat down...

What's the Hmmm for Eyes...the potential 24 hour ban...lmfao...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

What would you suspect from a Sammy quote on this forum?...

alas...I wouldn't be a good webbie if I didn't at least give you 1 shot...

Comment

Working...