X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr Badguy
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Whoa!

Next Monday`s Raw will be a draft lottery with all Smackdown! and Raw superstars in the pot.

Both cards will be repicked.

That should shake things up nicely.

It could mean that either belt could end up on the opposite show (if the draw isn`t fixed, of course).

What`s the bets Evolution all get picked for the same show seeing as they`re trying to put them over as the new Four Horsemen?
    sigpic

Sitting on a park bench!

Comment

• Big Troubles
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Feb 2004

Evolution will split. I think Orton and Flair will remain on the same show. But Batista is going on his own. Jericho and Christian with Trish will stay on same show too. Big Show will move from Smackdown to Raw for sure. Steiner will move to Smackdown as well as Richards and Spike, Venis and Bubba Ray. Raw will get Edge, Rey, A Train and Moore.
      "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Full Bug
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Mr Badguy

It could mean that either belt could end up on the opposite show (if the draw isn`t fixed, of course).
        Its a given it will be fixed, the main reason they are doing it is because there arent enough heel's on Smackdown and Brock leaving leaves a big hole, add to that Angle is injured again, so they had to do something, should be interesting.....
        Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• Full Bug
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jan 2004

Brock Lesnar talks about why he left WWE

by Henry Walk

Brock Lesnar is introduced as the “Next Big Thing in the NFL”. Mike Morris
          asked about jumping to the NFL and to tell people why he decided to do so.
          Lesnar said growing up in Minnesota it was something he always wanted to do.
          He said he had a wonderful three years in WWE and was always kept happy
          but recently grew unhappy. Went on to say that he always wanted to play
          football, got college offers going out of high school, right now he wants to
          try and make it in the NFL.

He said he’s 6-foot 4-inches tall and 289-punds, people ask “why walk away
          from Vince McMahon, making all that money?” He said it’s just about being
          happy. He is 26-years-old now and doesn’t want be 40-years old and
          wondering if he could have made in football. “I’m not saying I may never go
          back there someday,” said Lesnar. But, right now he wants to try out for
          one team, 100 percent. Being from Minnesota he hopes to try out with the
          Vikings. Who knows what will happen, he says, if he can’t try out there,
          then somewhere else. He’s already an accomplished amateur wrestler and
          sports entertainer.

Mike Morris asked if he notified Vince about being so unhappy. He said yes,
          he told him he was going to leave about two weeks before WrestleMania and
          told him about being so unhappy about six months before that. He was just
          flat out tired with all the traveling. He said not everyone understands the
          traveling schedule for wrestlers.

One thing he did enjoy was meeting all the people, the good money and
          entertaining the fans in the ring. He bought an airplane for himself but
          said that was just an escape coat for him and it didn’t work.

Morris asked about the NFL work, not as much of a bad traveling schedule but
          has a gruesome 7am to 7pm daily schedule. Brock said he’s always been an
          athletic guy, used to workouts and isn’t a push over. He’s just asking for
          the opportunity to try. This is something he wants to do for himself. So
          when he is 40 or 50-years old he can say he had the balls to walk away from
          a multi-million dollar contract and try this out.

Kelly asked about being tested, she wanted to know if there was any worrying
          about passing a chemical test with the steroid problem in wrestling, “is
          that a concern?” Brock said that’s not going to hinder him one bit, he has
          been taking drug tests since High School. “I'm just a white boy from South
          Dakota blessed by God to be as big as I am,” he said. “Drug tests aren’t the
          issue, the only issue is to see if I can be a football player.” He went on
          to say that this has been his dream since being a kid. Wrestling was always
          a secondary sport and even though he was better at football and did better
          there, he only excelled in wrestling.

He was asked about what position he wanted to play. He said he was open for
          anything. His next step is to take a couple days off to spend some time with
          his daughter, then fly down to tryouts with his agent “Big” John Wolf. He
          might be away from home still but he will sacrifice that for this
          opportunity. He said he wants to play on defense for sure, but he can do
          anything, he isn’t too slow and isn’t weak, so he’ll see what happens.

He was asked if he was a decorated player in High School. He said he made
          all state, but was injured in his senior year and couldn’t play at the
          beginning, but was moved to being a Fullback later that year.

A caller asked if he would consider going to the Canadian Football League or
          playing in Europe before going on into the NFL. He said that he highly
          doubts that, he will try to excel here in the U.S. Morris said that pretty
          much anyone and everyone is tested. It doesn’t matter if you’re from
          college or WWE.

Brock then talked about having the experience. He said there are a lot of
          guys, especially wrestlers, who go into the NFL without professional
          experience. He mentioned Stephen Neal from the New England Patriots and how
          he did that exact thing. Mike mentioned some other names that did the same
          thing, from being NCAA wrestlers to being NFL players. Brock said he just
          doesn’t want to be unhappy anymore, he knows a lot of people in wrestling
          who are so unhappy.

Kelly asked if he would consider going back to wrestling. Brock said he has
          been disappointed there, “I’m walking away from the wrestling business for
          now,” he said.

One of the other guys from the show pointed out how he isn’t the same Brock
          from last year, he appears to be more down, rather than that excited,
          up-beat Brock Lesnar. Brock said he has enjoyed his time working for Vince
          McMahon and WWE but right now its time to see if he can do something for
          himself.

Mike Morris thanks him for calling in for the interview and everyone says
          good bye. End of interview. Morris went on to say, “Here’s a guy walking
          away from a 7 or 9 million dollar contract, but what a guy to walk away to
          play football.”
          Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• Big Troubles
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Feb 2004

Personaly I think its fucking rediculous. Vince spent time and money on building him up from OVW to pushing him down our throats as the next big thing. Squashing everyone from Spike to the Hardy's. Then 3 years later at the age of 26, he says the travel is too hard? He wants to try a "real" sport? Well since Vince isn't gonna say it. I will. Fuck you Brock. You've turned into Goldberg. Now Vince has to get that WWE machine going again, and find his next big waste of time and money so he too get fuck the fans over and leave. Ungrateful. Meanwhile there's at least a dozen wrestlers who deserved that spot he got. Hopefuly now they will get it. Good Bye Brock.
            "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Full Bug
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Jan 2004

Yeah, at least on the bright side other deserving wrestlers will get a shot, I hope Brock fails at football, comes back to Vince begging for a job, and Vince tells him to go fuck himself, would look good on him.....But knowing Vince he will take him back anyway, look who he has taken back in the past, Sable being a great example, she tried suing WWE for like a billion dollars some years ago for sexual harrassment and some other bullshit, yet here she is again in the WWE......Although she might not be for long, she is Brocks girlfriend....

Comment

• twonabomber
                formerly F A T
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

all the pussy in the WWE, and Brock takes up with that old hag Sable?
                Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Roth & Roll
                  Foot Soldier
                  • Feb 2004

A very mediocre Wrestlemania. I thought for sure Bret Hart would have showed up during the HBK/HHH/Benoit match. I was kind of hoping HBK and HHH would team up on Benoit, and then Hart would come out of nowhere and nail the old "DX" with a few chair shots to "screw" HHH out of the title; avenge the Montreal screwjob, and help Benoit win the title - a fellow Canadian and former pupil of Bret's dad Stu Hart. Would have been a good storyline, but I guess Bret still harbors a little anger towards Vinny Mac. Oh well...
                  http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/...oker-small.jpg

Comment

• Roth & Roll
                    Foot Soldier
                    • Feb 2004

...With Lesnar and Goldberg gone from WWE, they could use a little .....rWo (Roth World Order)
                    http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/...oker-small.jpg

Comment

• rustoffa
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
                      Personaly I think its fucking rediculous. Vince spent time and money on building him up from OVW to pushing him down our throats as the next big thing. Squashing everyone from Spike to the Hardy's. Then 3 years later at the age of 26, he says the travel is too hard? He wants to try a "real" sport? Well since Vince isn't gonna say it. I will. Fuck you Brock. You've turned into Goldberg. Now Vince has to get that WWE machine going again, and find his next big waste of time and money so he too get fuck the fans over and leave. Ungrateful. Meanwhile there's at least a dozen wrestlers who deserved that spot he got. Hopefuly now they will get it. Good Bye Brock.
                      You nailed it.

Comment

• rustoffa
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Full Bug
                        Its a given it will be fixed, the main reason they are doing it is because there arent enough heel's on Smackdown and Brock leaving leaves a big hole, add to that Angle is injured again, so they had to do something, should be interesting.....
                        Yep,and the fact Smackdown just plain sucks....completely stale week after week.I think the last time it was remotely interesting was the Stephanie era.Anyone remember the paranoid,fit-throwing Jericho character in WCW?The feud with Melenko and the Goldberg angle that Goldturd himself squashed?I'd really like to see that again....the heartbreak angle with Trish would be a perfect segway.The vignettes where Jericho went to the library of congress to find a loophole,etc.Probably some of the greatest character work I've ever seen.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Roth & Roll
                          ...With Lesnar and Goldberg gone from WWE, they could use a little .....rWo (Roth World Order)
                          LOL I just about pissed myself at this one! The rWo invades the WWE

Comment

• Big Troubles
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Feb 2004

What about that John Hennigan guy or Hendrick? Here and gone? The guy had a great look, but was crap in the ring. Too bad. We need more athletic big guys to watch. Although i could use a little time away from that "Little Johnny" thing he was doing.

Comment

• Full Bug
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Jan 2004

The following is from WWE.com:

Ron Simmons released

Ron “Faarooq” Simmons has been released from WWE, effective immediately, according to the WWE Talent Relations Department.
                              --------------------------------
                              Wonder what he did to get fired? Weird timing, they just did a angle on Smackdown where he was "Fired"....

Comment

• Mr Badguy
                                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
                                all the pussy in the WWE, and Brock takes up with that old hag Sable?
                                Isn`t she still married to Marco Mero?
                                sigpic

Sitting on a park bench!

Comment

Working...