Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Full Bug
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jan 2004

Nah, they split up as soon as Sable rejoined the WWE, I guess he saw for himself what a phony she is the way she sued and then went back.....
    Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• twonabomber
      formerly F A T
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Full Bug
      Ron Simmons released

damn. no more APA, i guess. they were underused anyways.
      Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Roth & Roll
        Foot Soldier
        • Feb 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
        damn. no more APA, i guess. they were underused anyways.
        Damn right they were underused. Kinda disappointed they never got a bigger push. I loved those old barroom brawls they used to have a few years back where they would film them tearing up bars around the country. Some funny shit.
        http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/...oker-small.jpg

Comment

• Full Bug
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jan 2004

Real Reason Ron Simmons Was Fired From WWE; Drug Related Issue
          Reported By Niel Stephens on 03/19/2004

The reason Ron Simmons was released from WWE was actually because of a drug related issue that he refused to seek help for or even acknowledge.

Simmons was also said to be very unpleasant when it came to last weekends WMXX PPV. He was ticked off that WWE would not get him a personal limo from the hotel to MSG the night of the show. He was asked to take the private bus rented by WWE for all of the superstars to ride on. Apparently that wasn't good enough for his standards though.
          Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• WARF
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Roth & Roll
            ...With Lesnar and Goldberg gone from WWE, they could use a little .....rWo (Roth World Order)
            LMAO!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Full Bug
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Jan 2004

Remember Chyna?
              - Joanie Laurer's first concert with the Chynna Dolls group only drew 40 people at the 1,000 seat El Rey Theater in LA.
              Her rock group only drew 40 people? Thats too funny, I guess that scary looking creature is no threat to the Britney Spears of this world.....

Comment

• Full Bug
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jan 2004

--Make of this what you wish. WWE has purchased the domain name newecw.com which at this point directs you to wwe.com. This pretty much says that they are strongly considering doing a Saturday night TV show using the ECW name.
                ---------------------
                Would love to see ECW come back, but if the WWE has their paws on it, its hard to picture it being as good.....Some of the old ECW matches were awesome.....

Comment

• Roth & Roll
                  Foot Soldier
                  • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Full Bug
                  --Make of this what you wish. WWE has purchased the domain name newecw.com which at this point directs you to wwe.com. This pretty much says that they are strongly considering doing a Saturday night TV show using the ECW name.
                  ---------------------
                  Would love to see ECW come back, but if the WWE has their paws on it, its hard to picture it being as good.....Some of the old ECW matches were awesome.....
                  A revival of ECW would be awesome - and somehow I don't think anyone but Paul Heyman will be running it, and if that's the case we're going to see the return of hardcore, and probably a lot of the guys from the original roster such as Rob Van Dam, The Dudley Boyz, Tajiri, etc...

That WOULD kick ass.
                  http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/...oker-small.jpg

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

Well...and to more or less follow up on that...

Heyman was selected to move from RAW to Smackdown...and promptly quit...

hmmmm....
                    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

And now McMahon has announced that the trade deadline was moved to the end of the dayTuesday...so that a new GM would be announced...and more trades as well...interesting...

I wonder how long it will be before Heyman shows up to reclaim his ECW members...
                      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Full Bug
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin

I wonder how long it will be before Heyman shows up to reclaim his ECW members...
                        I hope that happens, that would be great, we will see.....

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

It's flying around everywhere bro...and everything seems to fit...

I would love to see it...

my guess would be that he'd take a few older members...but start up with a fresh crew...we'll see...

Comment

• Full Bug
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Jan 2004

The return of ECW would be very cool, the only downside of Paul leaving is Stephenie coming back and being in charge of Smackdown, am I the only one who hates her? Her voice is worse then fingernails on a chalkboard, she sucks, if she wasnt Vince's daughter the only job she would ever get is flipping burgers at Burger King......
                            Will be great to see ECW style matches again, if it happens, would be great for Rob Van Damm, his future doesnt look too bright the way the WWE is right now, he just doesnt seem to fit in......

Comment

• Big Troubles
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Feb 2004

I think Paul will be offered a writing job again which is good news.
                              With Steph on Smackdown, it will make for good tv with HHH there.
                              "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Full Bug
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Jan 2004

HHH wont be around for awhile soon, he is taking a few months off to do a movie, at least thats what I have heard......
                                Would love to see a ongoing feud between Benoit and Michaels, that would make for some classic matches.....

Comment

Working...