Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/var5Jr5nb2Y&rel=0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0& hl=en_GB&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/var5Jr5nb2Y&rel=0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0& hl=en_GB&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
      ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

i used to really dig maiden,but to be honest,and i think a few people touched upon this earlier,they pretty much go from one song to the next,which sounds very similar, and the next that also sounds very similar.I dunno why they structure the songs like they do but i feel they have lost something pretty big.i saw them in 2008, awesome show and everything but towards the end i was kinda glad to be getting outa there in a way. They played the a few classics mind which woke me up again but i felt a little let down by it when they had finnished which should NEVER have happened (because they are iron maiden).Im also not mega keen when bruce does paul's songs.so to see wrathchild in a few of the sets doesnt do them any favours for me
      I really love you baby, I love what you've got
      Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• Catfish
        Sniper
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by atomicpunk5151
        Well they got 2 changes.

Houston set list:

The Wicker Man
        Ghost Of The Navigator
        Wrathchild
        El Dorado
        Dance Of Death
        The Reincarnation Of Benjamin
        These Colours Don't Run
        Blood Brothers
        Wildest Dreams
        No More Lies
        Brave New World
        Fear Of The Dark
        Iron Maiden
        Encore:
        The Number of the Beast
        Hallowed Be Thy Name
        Running Free
        This is the show I saw in Devore, Calif. Fucking AMAZING!

Comment

• Catfish
          Sniper
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dave's Bitch
          i used to really dig maiden,but to be honest,and i think a few people touched upon this earlier,they pretty much go from one song to the next,which sounds very similar, and the next that also sounds very similar.I dunno why they structure the songs like they do but i feel they have lost something pretty big.i saw them in 2008, awesome show and everything but towards the end i was kinda glad to be getting outa there in a way. They played the a few classics mind which woke me up again but i felt a little let down by it when they had finnished which should NEVER have happened (because they are iron maiden).Im also not mega keen when bruce does paul's songs.so to see wrathchild in a few of the sets doesnt do them any favours for me
          At the show on this tour I saw them at, there was a span of about five songs in a row when the beginning of them each sounded like Hallowed by thy Name. It was frustrating.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Dec 2003

I'm still deciding whether I'm gonna go to the Bristow, VA show in a few weeks. As I said, the setlist doesn't thrill me at all, but I've never seen Maiden live.... We'll see....

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Catfish
              Sniper
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
              I'm still deciding whether I'm gonna go to the Bristow, VA show in a few weeks. As I said, the setlist doesn't thrill me at all, but I've never seen Maiden live.... We'll see....
              Don't let the set list keep you from going. They don't need to play hits-only for it to kick ass. Even Maiden's "bad" stuff is awesome.

If you've never seen Maiden, you need to, anyway.

Comment

• Anonymous
                Banned
                • May 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                The last thing you need to worry about in a Maiden concert is the set list.

Even if all of their songs sucked hard, you'd still be at one of the best concerts of your life.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
                  ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

Originally posted by Catfish
                  Don't let the set list keep you from going. They don't need to play hits-only for it to kick ass. Even Maiden's "bad" stuff is awesome.

If you've never seen Maiden, you need to, anyway.
                  It's just one of those thisngs.Every rock/metal fan must see maiden. I mean the set list was not that great when i saw them but it was still a flawless live gig
                  I really love you baby, I love what you've got
                  Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• Hardrock69
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Feb 2005

VA Beach VH Fan....you MUST GO! If you like heavy music at all, you MUST!

DON'T BE THAT GUY WHO SAYS IN TEN YEARS "I could have gone, but I didn't, and I have regretted it ever since....".

Go see them! If you don't, I will never let you hear the end of it!

You will be missing out on a great show if you do not go.

Comment

• LEFTY is Gar's Bitch
                      Foot Soldier
                      • Jan 2010

i saw them in the early 80s. my friend and i snorted a huge pile of coke with their singer a guy named paul. he was fine until he stood up. he puked all over me and my friend then he called us filthy cunts and told us to get the fuck out. he had a strong german akcent it was had to understand what he was saying.

Comment

• ELVIS
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2003

It's had to understand what you're typing...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                          VA Beach VH Fan....you MUST GO! If you like heavy music at all, you MUST!

DON'T BE THAT GUY WHO SAYS IN TEN YEARS "I could have gone, but I didn't, and I have regretted it ever since....".

Go see them! If you don't, I will never let you hear the end of it!

You will be missing out on a great show if you do not go.
                          Yeah, leaning towards going, just need to work out the logistics.....

Comment

• Hardrock69
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Feb 2005

Get cracking! You won't regret it, unless you are a Fundamentalist Baptist Minister who hates metal!

Comment

• sonrisa salvaje
                              Veteran
                              • Jun 2005

I need to go check them out again. The only time i ever got to see them was on the Fear of the Dark tour so A. Smith wasn't back with them yet. Was still a cool show but just seemed like they were lacking fire power at that point.
                              RIDE TO LIVE, LIVE TO RIDE
                              LET `EM ROLL ONE MORE TIME

Comment

• atomicpunk5151
                                Head Fluffer
                                • Aug 2004

If your in the USA, you better catch them now as they look to be pretty busy this fall and in early 2011 with the full Final Frontier WORLD tour. They will be all over Europe, Asia, Middle East & South America.

It may not be till next summer or later that they get back to the States.

Comment

Working...