X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VH LINKS SUCKS
    Foot Soldier
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
    Ahaha! You are a "deranged tosser!" you fool! At least I don't spend my time and life on the internet slagging a website I can't bear to be away from. Face it ALBERT, you're a putrid piece of human trash that will receive his comeupance via instant-karma. For a guy hardly ever on the internet ALBERT, looks like you've spent the entire weekend here making yourself look like even more of an ass. An achievement I thought not possible.

Proof ALBERTA? How many aliases do you have at VH LINKS and here? How much time does it take you to make up your screen personas? How many posts do you have combined between them? How many e-mail addresses do you have ALBERT? You're a loser ALBERT. Yes I post here a lot, too much in fact. I even sacrificed going out Friday just to piss on you and your stupid mental illness shit. In fact I wasn't even going to be on this weekend until you showed up cunt. Unlike you, I actually care about this site and don't want it ruined by internet psychotics that have nothing postitive to offer.

Yeah, you're such a tough guy ALBERTA. You are friends with whomever that will lend you money boy. Funny how you seem to have no friends online or anywhere else fool. And the only scammer here is you . You are a fucking liar ALBERT. You've done nothing but lie and omit the little facts of your life in order to "one-up me." I love how you build yourself up ALBERT, and your little wish-list life then crumbles around you when LG99 and BRETT call you out for the little internest psycho you are. Your real life must suck pretty bad, huh ALBERT?

No ALBERT, I don't actually. i just think you are a big-talking pussy and a total weasel that would do anything to get back at BRETT and anyone he deemed his friends.

Ahahaha! Coming from a guy that has more online personas than "Sybil", I find that remarkably humorous!

Ahaha! Here we go ALBERT. What do those people tyhink of your "shit-box" mullet-mobile? What do the doctors and lawyers think of a little troll that lives at home with his mother and has no real professional prospects of his own. My guess is that you bring down the real-estate value of those around you.

Oooh! You're so tough ALBERT. One minute you Mr. tough-guy calling everyone a "wimp," the next you're crying that I "threatend you with a gun.." LMAO. Actually it was a friendly warning, I was just letting you know that I wouldn't tolerate any of your stalking and psycho nonsense that I hear you are capable of. Since you did "threaten" me with all of your friends...Just letting you know that you really don't know who you are dealing with, and you ought to choose you bullshit redudant rhetoric more carefully.

I also offered you a chance to show me how tough you are in a controlled, observed fight in a gym. You won't mention that will you?

BTW, how are the preperations for that fight coming pussy boy?

No fag; you just threaten people's families and make anti-Sematic remarks about them. Why don't you own up to what a lowlife you are ALBERT instead of trying to deflect what a loser you are by pointing the finger at everyone else; and essentially calling them every epitaph representative of what you actually are.

It is unemployable losers that live at home whilst approaching 40 and spam internet sites with their stupid agenda that give Canada a great name I suppose, eh ALBERTA?

Yes idiot...I spent all night...I wish I could take credit. No, that was actually MATT WHITE that owned you. Again fucktard, compare your pathetic posting of names on photos you find on the internet to MAD MATT's creative genius...

Wow, that's clever ALBERTA, don't you owe MATT a royalty for that one? Or was it MAX?

No fag; you just threaten people's families and make anti-Sematic remarks about them. Why don't you own up to what a lowlife you are ALBERT instead of trying to deflect what a loser you are by pointing the finger at everyone else; and essentially calling them every epitaph representative of what you actually are.
    Not that you’ll comprehend any of this tough guy and just keep repeating yourself over and over about the links and my family etc….Sure loser, I threatened someone’s family…Find it where I wrote that I threatened someone’s family you piece of shit? I apologized for the remark to Norton and that was that. But I never threatened anyone’s family. But that’s just you making things up as you go along because you have nothing better to do with your time then spend it here with all the thousand of useless posts you make 24/7…GET A LIFE ALREADY!

[quote]Proof ALBERTA? How many aliases do you have at VH LINKS and here?[/quote}

See asshole, I know you’re a fucking twit first and foremost and that airhead just cannot absorb what information I give about the links and the reason for posting there with different alias’s to prove a point that when littleguitars and I first went at it in an argument, Norton decided to BAN me and me only although littleguitars was allowed to continue despite his antics and rants and humiliating post about me! That’s what started this whole thing about registering you fucking moron and Norton sent me pm’s about the situation and warned lg99 about the incident! He can say what he wants about the fact he let me back on the links and that I started shit again but the fact of the matter is, when I was let back on the links, it didn’t matter what I said because I was bashed for being back on despite any comments. So it was a no win situation you fucking loser! But you can’t understand that because you’re a dumb shit! Face it!
    I already said I posted here also using David Lee Roth and if you think there are other alias’s that’s your fucking problem because there isn’t and prove it moron or shut the fuck up already you whiny bitch!

Yeah, you're such a tough guy ALBERTA. You are friends with whomever that will lend you money boy. Funny how you seem to have no friends online or anywhere else fool. And the only scammer here is you . You are a fucking liar ALBERT. You've done nothing but lie and omit the little facts of your life in order to "one-up me." I love how you build yourself up ALBERT, and your little wish-list life then crumbles around you when LG99 and BRETT call you out for the little internest psycho you are. Your real life must suck pretty bad, huh ALBERT?
    Right there in that quote just proves how fucking retarded you truly are. What a sad sack of shit you are. Man are you reaching for bullshit now! LOL…People lend me money? LOL…Did Brett (littleguitars99) tell you that one? LOL…More like people lend his sorry ass money and he scams them also! And my friends don’t have time for the “van Halen” boards to waste time reading posts by losers like you! LOL…Besides they’d all kick you’re punk ass any day of the week army fag! SO shhhhhhhh….I’ve actually shown a number of them these posts and they can’t believe it’s the same rejects like you posting and threatening people with GUNS! My one pal said you’re a sorry excuse for the rest of the good people of Buffalo and probably the kid everyone picked on in school!
    No shit! LOL….

Actually it was a friendly warning
    Another stupid comment! A friendly warning? Since when is it a friendly warning to threaten me or my friends with a GUN! Fucking twit!

As long as lowlife parasite degenerates are in this world, nobody is safe! GET A LIFE FUCKHEAD!

And tough guy since you brought it up COWARD, find out where I live (I’m sure lg99 and his big mouth will tell you) and pay me a visit. Let’s see if you have the balls jagoff!
    You open that trap, so follow through now dipshit! Remember no GUNS allowed in Canada fuckhead!

And one last thing asshole…

You can keep posting your childish Photoshop art projects and your insults and whatever other bullshit remarks you can come up with….

I’m done with you and the rest of the rejects that are the same repetitive losers here and are now ( as pRikk would say) on:

IGNORE

GET A LIFE REJECT!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by VH LINKS SUCKS
      Not that you�ll comprehend any of this tough guy and just keep repeating yourself over and over...

I apologized for the remark to Norton and that was that. But I never threatened anyone�s family.
      How did that apology go again, "I'm sorry you filthy Jew?" Yeah, I recall it being very heartfelt and warm.

But that�s just you making things up as you go along because you have nothing better to do with your time then spend it here with all the thousand of useless posts you make 24/7�GET A LIFE ALREADY!

Right there in that quote just proves how fucking retarded you truly are. ...like you posting and threatening people with GUNS! My one pal said you�re a sorry excuse for the rest of the good people of Buffalo and probably the kid everyone picked on in school!
      No shit! LOL�...

Another stupid comment! A friendly warning? Since when is it a friendly warning to threaten me or my friends with a GUN! Fucking twit!
      Ohhh ALBERTA, I merely said if you come down my way with your fag-gang, and think you can fuck with me, you had another thing coming.

Since I am not registered in Ontario and crossing the border with a weapon would be very stupid, exactly how was it a threat to you hair-plug?

I mean, speaking of kids and schools faggot, didn't you tell BRETT NORTON you know which one his kids go to? Yeah, I thought so. CREEP!

Remember no GUNS allowed in Canada fuckhead!
      Actually they are ALBERTA. I've hunted up that way, well not 'Liberal' little me, but I have accompanied others whilst they hunted.

But don't get your panties all wet ALBERT. My use of firearms is strictly #1 targets & #2 self-defense.

You're not worth the .357 Magnum slug. So relax with the hyper-embelleshment, 'kay? You're really embarassing yourself here.

So, what were you going to do to BRETT's Jewish family again ALBERTA?

And one last thing asshole�

IGNORE

GET A LIFE REJECT!
      He hehe he! Pretty soon we'll all be ignoring you too I hear.

Comment

• Van Squalen
        Groupie
        • Mar 2005

Deranged Tosser. LOL. Nice one, Angel. I'm gonna save that smilie for future fun.

Geez, it just got worse, I see. I think we should officially nominate the Italian Gelding as Most Incompetent Troll Ever. We've seen dudes rivaling his fuckadillery, but at least most of them had some sort of ability to spar in a manner befitting their intent. But nooooo...Not Albert. He's truly the Prince of Retards. And Alberto, if you simply MUST continue sharing your sad little soap opera with LG, as if any of us give a flying fuck, at least tell the truth. You hid in your bedroom when he came by and had your sister cover for you. Just like you'd surely do if any of us happened to come by.

I wonder where old DiamondsGirl69 is today? Or, for that matter, old Van Squalen, that rascally shit starter. Or WhoIsYourDaddy. Or Van HLN. Or Sherminator. Or Wolfgang Van Halen.

Hey DG69....speak up, hun. Some Canadian fuckstain is maligning your good name.
        Last edited by Van Squalen; 05-15-2005, 02:34 PM.

Comment

• Brett
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Guns are illegal in Canada? Since when?

Comment

• Rikk
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
            He's an easy fucker! I now see what RIKK said when he adopted his personality for 3Lock!
            That's absolutely true. This idiot was my inspiration.

"Shut up fag! You're a big fagoy! Hey everybody, check out how I owned the fag!":p
            Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
            Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Rikk
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Brett
              Guns are illegal in Canada? Since when?
              Guns are NOT illegal in Canada. That's fucking hilarious and stupid that he would say that.
              Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
              Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• stilleddiesangel
                Sniper
                • Oct 2004

Originally posted by VanSqualen
                Deranged Tosser. LOL. Nice one, Angel. I'm gonna save that smilie for future fun.
                Like that??? here, have another

Comment

Working...