X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rikk
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
    And that would make the Links what?...Uzbekistan?

Seriously though Brett I feel your pain, been there done that.

It's amazing sometimes the weirdo fuckwits the internet throws up.

Better to just view it as all part of life's rich tapestry.

Cheers!

I've met more psychos being at the Links and the Army than ever before!:p The internet is a scary place...

ALBERT's room at home with mom must also be a scary place!! Can you imagine the Brett bulletin board he keeps?:eek:
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• VH LINKS SUCKS
      Foot Soldier
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
      What's with the fucking wink? Does that mean you don't mean it? Are you setting yourself for your series of apology e-mails, worm?

You are fucking nuts. You are totally out of your mind, brother.

I'll give you credit, though...MAX told me once that DAVID LEE ROTH is...hush hush...you! LMFAO!!!

BLAH
      BLAH
      BLAH
      BLAH
      BLAH
      BLAH

Shut the fuck up whiner!

It's the same lame god damn shit from you!

From the shrink to the photoshop to the email to whatever!

Get a life loser!

And stupid people obviously follow stupid people around here like I pointed out with Brett and his circlejerk friends!:p

You fucking moron! I told you I used the David Lee Roth name you dumb shit!

You want me to find that email you fucking liar?

Than again, someone pointed out here that you like to bullshit!

So shhhhhhhhh!

Wha Wha....Rikk is complaining about a photoshop of David Lee Roth Wha Wha Wha....

Comment

• Rikk
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by VH LINKS SUCKS
        BLAH
        BLAH
        BLAH
        BLAH
        BLAH
        BLAH

So shhhhhhhhh!

Wha Wha....Wha Wha Wha....
        Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• VH LINKS SUCKS
          Foot Soldier
          • Jan 2004

I've met more psychos being at the Links and the Army than ever before!:p The internet is a scary place...

ALBERT's room at home with mom must also be a scary place!! Can you imagine the Brett bulletin board he keeps?:eek:

Comment

• Rikk
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Shit!!! Now I'm owned.
            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• DLR7884
              ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Get a life loser!

This coming from a guy who has dedicated his name to bashing another site and has posted here 706 times?

Rikk--he got you there, GET A LIFE!

Just like he has.

DLR7884
              Jesus fucking Christ, this is getting sad.
              Originally Posted by WARF:
              DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• DLR7884
                ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Shit!!! Now I'm owned.
                Yeah, and get a life!

DLR7884
                Originally Posted by WARF:
                DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• Rikk
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DLR7884
                  Yeah, and get a life!

DLR7884
                  LMFAO!!!:p

I better get a fucking life. Albert said so. He just asked his mom, and his mom agreed with him. SO, it's unanimous. All those in his world agree that I need to get a life.

Now go eat your pudding, Albert.
                  Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Van Squalen
                    Groupie
                    • Mar 2005

[B]

You fucking moron! I told you I used the David Lee Roth name you dumb shit!
                    Funny how DiamondsGirl69 hasn't posted since VH Links Sucks came outta hiding.

Funny how both DiamondsGirls69 AND VH LInks Sucks have various quotes from "Their Enemies" in both their respective sigs.

Gee, just a coincidence, I guess....ain't that right, "Van Squalen?"

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

What's up with the Imperial Storm Trooper behind Vader in this pic? It looks like he just finished a musical number or something...

Comment

• VH LINKS SUCKS
                        Foot Soldier
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Brett
                        I'm out guys, he's all yours. I'll be back later to check on psycho's work.

ohhhh brentley do you really have to leave?

Don't get your panties so tied up into a knot.

wimp.

Comment

• Rikk
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh

What's up with the Imperial Storm Trooper behind Vader in this pic? It looks like he just finished a musical number or something...
                          LMFAO!!!!:p

It also looks like he's about to finger Darth Vader's a-hole!
                          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Rikk
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

ohhhh brentley do you really have to leave?

Don't get your panties so tied up into a knot.

wimp.
                            Wow. And I'm sure your visual contribution to the "flame war" would be hilarious if one didn't need a magnifying glass to read it, Fat Albert.
                            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• VH LINKS SUCKS
                              Foot Soldier
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by VanSqualen
                              Funny how DiamondsGirl69 hasn't posted since VH Links Sucks came outta hiding.

Funny how both DiamondsGirls69 AND VH LInks Sucks have various quotes from "Their Enemies" in both their respective sigs.

Gee, just a coincidence, I guess....ain't that right, "Van Squalen?"

Nice post the other day you sack of shit! You actually thought I was going to fall for that deviant bogus post you douche bag?

You make it way too easy douche bag when I just pointed out how its the same losers that follow their cult leader and in particular

dickheadfresh, richard, and yourself who always seem to appear in brentley's way...
                              Lol, fucking moron's

And asshole if you do a search you'll see that dg69 has posted since you lieing sack of shit...

Once again!

And yes you douchebags to have enemies apparently and are SHEEP! LOL

Last edited by VH LINKS SUCKS; 05-13-2005, 09:10 PM.

Comment

• Rikk
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

And yes you dochebags to have enemies apparently and are SHEEP! LOL
                                :p

Oh really?

Let's look at ALBERT's greatest hits...

On the VH3 tour: "I agree with ya 120% Eddie played much better on that tour than this tour (so far) !!! "

On LOVE WALKS IN: "Anyone hear this before? My favorite VH tune with Sam as they pay tribute to that tragic day."

"OUI! OUI! We were in Montreal last year for a hockey game between the Leafs and Habs and WOW, the woman are friendly and gorgeous! Hope VH makes their way there, we'll certainly make the trip!"

"Both Dave and Sammy thrive and excel when given the lead vocal spot in Van Halen. As solo artists, they have their moments. With Dave you have the opportunity to hear classic Van Halen tunes the band hasn't played since early 80's. With Sammy, you get to hear his solo material and hear Van Halen tunes which obviously isn't the same feeling, being that it's played with the Waboritas. This is about a reunion and Sammy is given another opportunity to share the spotlight with Eddie, Alex and Mike."

"If you read some of my other posts correctly, I said I've seen all tours with Sam."

"The best part is a special arrangement I have for this concert (again) so the long road trip is worth it! I can say this, I will have the best view of VH and hope I can snap a few pictures like I have in the past!"

Speaking of tickets someone is offering for the Van Hagar MOLINE show in 2004: "I need 4! Price NO object!"

"DreamIsOver, Greenpaw5150, Lem Motlow,LoveWalkinIn, madanthony(cool name by the way!) thanks guys for the input and just checked out the 4 and 5 star availability for the shows and they're still up! The Mark really looks like a cool place to see a concert but probably checking out both shows since it is essentially a mini vacation. Thanks again!"

Three most under-rated VH songs: "Dirty Movies
                                Pleasure Dome
                                That's Why I Love You
                                "

"We're planning a road trip to one or BOTH gigs VH have coming up in Moline and Champaign Illinois! It's about a 10 hour drive from here but contemplating a flight instead."

PM to BRETT: "You lowlife piece of shit jew cunt! You think you can actually think I won't post on the links again? lol Think again asshole! Its too bad you run jamtothis.com also! What a disgrace that board is now that it has a lowlife part of it. You dumb jew thinking you can act like the true asshole you are here on the Army and then go and feed that ego of yours again on the links. Dumb fuck! Remember when you threatened me on here dumb ass? You are all talk dipshit and a coward and you will always be one! You talk like you actually know something about Van Halen when you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground! Enough of making an ass out of yourself little man. Now go fuck yourself jew boy."
                                Roth Army Militia

Comment

Working...