Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Brett
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Maybe you should get out of the ghetto Gar, where I live everyone speaks English.

Comment

• GAR
      Banned
      • Jan 2004

It's called a Golden Ghetto when you live in a nice place and then the reality of SHITXICO walks, talks, rides the bikes and bus and serves your McMeals™ to ya.

Comment

• Brett
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Not where I live, guess that college education paid off for something.

Comment

• Warham
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

You aren't preaching to the choir here, Brett.

Comment

• Brett
            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

God knows what I'm preaching to, the town idiots I suppose. Certainly in Albert's case.

Comment

• VH LINKS SUCKS
              Foot Soldier
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Brett
              How the fuck would the mods know who it is? Is your name and address printed on your IP address? IP addresses mean shit, you have accessed my site with no less than 20 of them, all from different proxies you fucking lunatic.

If you have a job, believe me it's nothing to speak of Albert. You're a loser. When is the last time you've seen a woman naked? Have you ever seen a woman naked? There is little chance a man of your stature in life will ever convince a woman you're not paying $500 to play with your ding dong.

And let's not even talk about marriage. No woman on this planet would find any interest in a 35+ year old loser who lives with his parents, doesn't pay bills, doesn't have a real job, drives a 10-year old mullet mobile, and is bald and ugly. You give two shits about family values you sack of crap, I know plenty of Italians and they don't live at home in their late 30's. Go scream at your mom to make you some rigatoni loser. I'm sure you make them real proud. How much money do you owe your bookie this week you degenerate?

You know what Norton, you can bitch and complain about this all along loser, I don’t care! I’m not that alias and that’s that. You can have all your loser followers at the links believe your bs, they believe anything you say. Ask your asslicker follower vansqualen about his alter ego TomVu and how that dipshit tried to fool the Army mods here. Nice try loser!

I told you already moron, I was never banned at the Army so what is the point of using a proxy for the Army? Are you that fucking stupid? Yes you are! I told you my other alias was David Lee Roth, what more do you want moron?

Oh and now if I have a job it’s nothing to speak of? There you go again assuming everything Norton. You’re a fucking tool. You are so obsessed with everything I do I suppose you’ll look into my employment as well. Get a life fuck head!

No REAL Italian in their right mind would want a degenerate loser scumbag like you as a friend and if they did, they are complete dipshits like you! And again, assume you know more about my personal life you slandering piece of shit! Go ahead… Just remember you’re a coward and will always be a coward and need the internet to shoot your mouth off. And what’s this about a bookie? Oh you got that information wrong from your buddy Brett (lg) over at the links when that idiot didn’t have a penny to his name and begged me to get a buddy of mine to set him up for some runs so he could collect money for him. Yep, that degenerate would be littleguitars99. But you knew that already, right moron?

So COWARD, off you go, hide in your shitbox, loser!

Comment

• VH LINKS SUCKS
                Foot Soldier
                • Jan 2004

Oh and nope sorry my daddy and mommy don't help me out Albert, I'm an adult. I went to college, I earned a degree, I got a job, I moved out oh...let's see 16 years ago when I went away to college. You're a leech and an embarrassment, and you don't have the first damn clue what kind of money my parents have you filthy scum. All I know is I don't mommy and daddy to buy me a car and put money in my bank account every week because I
                'm a degenerate gambler. Oh and the Yankees suck.
                Sure Norton! Rich daddy didn’t help out at all. Of course everyone believes that, because of course you say so. You’re an adult? Could’ve fooled me asshole. You have a kid and act like a kid. I don’t have to tell you about my financial situation at the moment asshole, it’none of your business. A leach? You’re a coward and a fucking embarrassment for someone who spends all day and night on the net, you tool! I could give a rats ass what money your parents have tool, fuck you and them! You shit about who bought what and who paid for what. Remember coming from Brett(lg) your judgement stinks! You are a fucking airhead!

LOL…ya, a degenerate gambler? I told you already loser, your buddy Brett (lg) pulled a fast one on you there! He actually called the cops on the dude he used to make runs for after he scammed him for a computer! Now that’s what you call a coward!

Yankees suck? Like you know anything about sports you moron! Please…

Comment

• GAR
                  Banned
                  • Jan 2004

Not where I live, guess that college education paid off for something.
                  Now all you have to do is pay your folks back for tuition.

Comment

• GAR
                    Banned
                    • Jan 2004

God knows what I'm preaching to, the town idiots I suppose. Certainly in Albert's case.
                    From the idiotic side, it is not yet clear what it is youve been preaching.

Comment

• Van Squalen
                      Groupie
                      • Mar 2005

Originally posted by VH LINKS SUCKS
                      You know what Norton, you can bitch and complain about this all along loser, I don’t care! I’m not that alias and that’s that. You can have all your loser followers at the links believe your bs, they believe anything you say. Ask your asslicker follower vansqualen about his alter ego TomVu and how that dipshit tried to fool the Army mods here. Nice try loser!

I told you already moron, I was never banned at the Army so what is the point of using a proxy for the Army? Are you that fucking stupid? Yes you are! I told you my other alias was David Lee Roth, what more do you want moron?
                      OMG, Alberto, you're hopeless. Panamark already discovered long ago that Tom Vu and the real Van Squalen are not the same guy, moron. I've never tried to fool anybody. That's why it's funny you denying you didn't proxy in the DiamondGirl alias, when your agenda is only too obvious.

Now, as far as the FAKE Van Squalen - you remember him, don't you? Sure ya do. Because it was YOU, you fat little dickens. Impersonating my screen tag at the Links over here, tried to malign my rep over here, and nobody even cared. The best part is, now you're reviled both here and at the Links. You have truly made a name for yourself. Too bad nobody likes you anywhere. Also, I note with distinction you were too chickenshit to come back outta hiding when I called you out the first time about impersonating me.

It's always fun watching Brett rip you a new asshole, but why don't you have some shred of dignity and stick to ONE screen name. Damn, never seen anybody SO embarassed to be themselves that they have to proxy in dozens of aliases at varying internet web sites.

You really ought to think about hiring yourself a whore. Or a donkey. Whatever works. Getting laid is a good part of life you're missing out on. Because this aliasing thing isn't working out for you. You suck at it. Stick to being ONE dude, life will be a lot better for ya. You just look like an ass everytime another alias is discovered.
                      Last edited by Van Squalen; 05-11-2005, 09:00 PM.

Comment

• GAR
                        Banned
                        • Jan 2004

So who gives a shit for dignity on a Roth site?

Comment

• VH LINKS SUCKS
                          Foot Soldier
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by VanSqualen
                          OMG, Alberto, you're hopeless. Panamark already discovered long ago that Tom Vu and the real Van Squalen are not the same guy, moron. I've never tried to fool anybody. That's why it's funny you denying you didn't proxy in the DiamondGirl alias, when your agenda is only too obvious.

Now, as far as the FAKE Van Squalen - you remember him, don't you? Sure ya do. Because it was YOU, you fat little dickens. Impersonating my screen tag at the Links over here, tried to malign my rep over here, and nobody even cared. The best part is, now you're reviled both here and at the Links. You have truly made a name for yourself. Too bad nobody likes you anywhere. Also, I note with distinction you were too chickenshit to come back outta hiding when I called you out the first time about impersonating me.

It's always fun watching Brett rip you a new asshole, but why don't you have some shred of dignity and stick to ONE screen name. Damn, never seen anybody SO embarassed to be themselves that they have to proxy in dozens of aliases at varying internet web sites.

You really ought to think about hiring yourself a whore. Or a donkey. Whatever works. Getting laid is a good part of life you're missing out on. Because this aliasing thing isn't working out for you. You suck at it. Stick to being ONE dude, life will be a lot better for ya. You just look like an ass everytime another alias is discovered.

Great news travels fast huh sheep?

Whatever Tom.

You good for nothing fucking liar!
                          207.200.116.66 Tom Vu
                          207.200.116.66 VanSqualen

That's what you signed up under MORON!

I'm sure Mark would get a laugh from reading all about your bullshit..

Your just as much as a so cal coward as your leader dickwad so shhhhhhh!

And one more thing hypocrite! News flash if you haven't heard yet dipshit!

It's not my alias! David Lee Roth is my other.

At least I can admit it Tom!

Comment

• Van Squalen
                            Groupie
                            • Mar 2005

Originally posted by VH LINKS SUCKS
                            Great news travels fast huh sheep?

Whatever Tom.

You good for nothing fucking liar!
                            207.200.116.66 Tom Vu
                            207.200.116.66 VanSqualen

That's what you signed up under MORON!

I'm sure Mark would get a laugh from reading all about your bullshit..

Your just as much as a so cal coward as your leader dickwad so shhhhhhh!

And one more thing hypocrite! News flash if you haven't heard yet dipshit!

It's not my alias! David Lee Roth is my other.

At least I can admit it Tom!
                            Yeah...that's not my addy, dipshit. Feel free to ask Panamark as you see fit. I'm sure he'd be glad to speak with such a respected member like yourself.

I see you're still a chickenshit and won't fess up to impersonating me, DiamondsGirl. Nothing to say about that?

Comment

• GAR
                              Banned
                              • Jan 2004

I see you're still a chickenshit and won't fess up to impersonating me
                              Please notify your mother that Im going to start impersonating your father when I get home.

TOTAL!

Comment

• VH LINKS SUCKS
                                Foot Soldier
                                • Jan 2004

Yeah...that's not my addy, dipshit. Feel free to ask Panamark as you see fit. I'm sure he'd be glad to speak with such a respected member like yourself.

I see you're still a chickenshit and won't fess up to impersonating me, DiamondsGirl. Nothing to say about that?
                                Sure fuck head. Why would anyone want to sign up under your loser vanshithead alias. Gimme a break jagoff!

Panamark knows your a fucking troll from the links so scram dickwad.

Chickenshit? No, you're the coward and need the internet to act tough, I don't. You have no balls you loser outside the net, face it you worm!

You and your jagoff boyfriend Brently can jerk each other off thinking about diamondgirl all you want and the infatuation you have with me since you bring up my name as often as you can because you have NO LIFE and spend all your time on the internet.

Fuck off sheep...

Ya Gotta love how GAR is always ripping you a new one you dickhead!

Comment

Working...