Clear All
  • VH LINKS SUCKS
    Foot Soldier
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
    :p

Oh really?

Let's look at ALBERT's greatest hits...

On the VH3 tour: "I agree with ya 120% Eddie played much better on that tour than this tour (so far) !!! "

On LOVE WALKS IN: "Anyone hear this before? My favorite VH tune with Sam as they pay tribute to that tragic day."

"OUI! OUI! We were in Montreal last year for a hockey game between the Leafs and Habs and WOW, the woman are friendly and gorgeous! Hope VH makes their way there, we'll certainly make the trip!"

"Both Dave and Sammy thrive and excel when given the lead vocal spot in Van Halen. As solo artists, they have their moments. With Dave you have the opportunity to hear classic Van Halen tunes the band hasn't played since early 80's. With Sammy, you get to hear his solo material and hear Van Halen tunes which obviously isn't the same feeling, being that it's played with the Waboritas. This is about a reunion and Sammy is given another opportunity to share the spotlight with Eddie, Alex and Mike."

"If you read some of my other posts correctly, I said I've seen all tours with Sam."

"The best part is a special arrangement I have for this concert (again) so the long road trip is worth it! I can say this, I will have the best view of VH and hope I can snap a few pictures like I have in the past!"

Speaking of tickets someone is offering for the Van Hagar MOLINE show in 2004: "I need 4! Price NO object!"

"DreamIsOver, Greenpaw5150, Lem Motlow,LoveWalkinIn, madanthony(cool name by the way!) thanks guys for the input and just checked out the 4 and 5 star availability for the shows and they're still up! The Mark really looks like a cool place to see a concert but probably checking out both shows since it is essentially a mini vacation. Thanks again!"

Three most under-rated VH songs: "Dirty Movies
    Pleasure Dome
    That's Why I Love You
    "

"We're planning a road trip to one or BOTH gigs VH have coming up in Moline and Champaign Illinois! It's about a 10 hour drive from here but contemplating a flight instead."

PM to BRETT: "You lowlife piece of shit jew cunt! You think you can actually think I won't post on the links again? lol Think again asshole! Its too bad you run jamtothis.com also! What a disgrace that board is now that it has a lowlife part of it. You dumb jew thinking you can act like the true asshole you are here on the Army and then go and feed that ego of yours again on the links. Dumb fuck! Remember when you threatened me on here dumb ass? You are all talk dipshit and a coward and you will always be one! You talk like you actually know something about Van Halen when you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground! Enough of making an ass out of yourself little man. Now go fuck yourself jew boy."

And let's get Gwapo on here to post some of your van hagar loving ways and antics from the links.

Remember the lines of BS richard that were scanned and posted here you douchebag?

now now wimp...

shhhhhhhh.....

You are so god damn obsessed with ME as anyone can see I think you're the one who needs a shrink you loser!

And richard, you already posted that moons ago you dipshit.

Running out of ideas already you coward?

Right you had me on ignore soooooooo long ago.

Bullshit some more Burlington scum.

Yes, Roth is a joke as a solo artist now. Absolutely true. But as a member of VH, he's much more popular.

SO SHUT THE FUCK ASSHOLE!

Right, there is NOTHING negative in that quote, right?

Rikk

Eruption

Favorite VH Album: 1984
    Favorite VH Song: Unchained

They just released remastered VH albums two years ago. This had better be like the Springsteen box set, the Beatles Anthology set, the excellent Hendrix box set from two years ago, the Doors box set...in other words, practically all unreleased material. I don't want yet another career retrospective unless it's all a retrospective of unreleased material.

I'm talking the '77 demos, outtakes from the Dave albums (I know for a fact there are a few unreleased and probably finished songs from DIVER DOWN and 1984 and probably one or two that have been written about from VH II), plus alternate takes or versions from these albums. Then you can move on to live stuff...there was apparently a 1984 live album that was recorded and partially mixed. Put some of that on this set (or ALL of it). Then move on to 5150 and the other albums, all having unreleased songs (there are maybe six from F.U.C.K., "I Want Some Action" from 5150 and a few from BALANCE). Get BETWEEN US TWO on a record finally, throw in the outtakes from VH3 and the second MACH III album if you have to, then close it off with the three tracks recorded with Dave in 2000. Done! That's more than enough for a box set if you throw in some retrospective live material and maybe a couple of Eddie demos.

This is what the fans deserve.

Oh, and Hi everybody. It's been a while! I figured it's finally a time worth posting again, now that there are more news stories than rumors in the VH Forums!

Douchebag!
    Last edited by VH LINKS SUCKS; 05-13-2005, 09:24 PM.

Comment

• Van Squalen
      Groupie
      • Mar 2005

Nice post the other day you sack of shit! You actually thought I was going to fall for that deviant bogus post you douche bag?
      There it is! I knew you'd take the bait, one way or another.

You just spilled all the beans, fat boy. Just by admitting there was something to 'fall' for, you have just revealed all of your schemes via guilt by association. Classic low I.Q. blunder.

So there we go, boys and girls. All of you who've been subjected to the lacking weasel-ism of one Alberto Romano Spumoni Righetti Pasketti, balding glutton for punishment and closet Menudo fluffer, now may revel in the glory...that you were ALL right.

So...let's review. Any and all Van Halen board members who've crossed butter knives with the Italian Gelding = Owners.

One lonely aliasing Niagara Falls bitch = Ownnee to the Nth Power.

You lose, Alberto. Check and mate. Hey, why don't you do me a big solid...log on as my very favorite alias, the faux Van Squalen. It'd be fun to rip myself a new one. (hey...maybe DG69 will add that last bit to 'her' long Van Squalen quote list )

Comment

• VH LINKS SUCKS
        Foot Soldier
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by VanSqualen
        There it is! I knew you'd take the bait, one way or another.

You just spilled all the beans, fat boy. Just by admitting there was something to 'fall' for, you have just revealed all of your schemes via guilt by association. Classic low I.Q. blunder.

So there we go, boys and girls. All of you who've been subjected to the lacking weasel-ism of one Alberto Romano Spumoni Righetti Pasketti, balding glutton for punishment and closet Menudo fluffer, now may revel in the glory...that you were ALL right.

So...let's review. Any and all Van Halen board members who've crossed butter knives with the Italian Gelding = Owners.

One lonely aliasing Niagara Falls bitch = Ownnee to the Nth Power.

You lose, Alberto. Check and mate. Hey, why don't you do me a big solid...log on as my very favorite alias, the faux Van Squalen. It'd be fun to rip myself a new one. (hey...maybe DG69 will add that last bit to 'her' long Van Squalen quote list )

Take the bait? You are a fucking moron! Why do think I didn’t respond to your bullshit post dipshit? You and the rest are pure frauds and creeps so fuck you coward!

Fat boy? LOL…did Brett (lg99) bullshit about that one too? Lol…whatever dipshit.

Your post is as fucked up and makes no sense so carry on wimp.

You like the rest spend your entire life on the net because you have no life! LOL

And hide all you want on the net because you have no balls to act the same way outside it. Face it that’s all you’ll ever have wimp to show how much of coward you are.

Only words loser, only cowardly words. Enjoy it.

What comes around goes around dickwad.

And you call yourself an Italian? You're a fucking emabarrasement to Italians all over the world stugatz!

Last edited by VH LINKS SUCKS; 05-13-2005, 09:35 PM.

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

:p

Oh really?

Let's look at ALBERT's greatest hits...

On the VH3 tour: "I agree with ya 120% Eddie played much better on that tour than this tour (so far) !!! "

On LOVE WALKS IN: "Anyone hear this before? My favorite VH tune with Sam as they pay tribute to that tragic day."

"OUI! OUI! We were in Montreal last year for a hockey game between the Leafs and Habs and WOW, the woman are friendly and gorgeous! Hope VH makes their way there, we'll certainly make the trip!"

"Both Dave and Sammy thrive and excel when given the lead vocal spot in Van Halen. As solo artists, they have their moments. With Dave you have the opportunity to hear classic Van Halen tunes the band hasn't played since early 80's. With Sammy, you get to hear his solo material and hear Van Halen tunes which obviously isn't the same feeling, being that it's played with the Waboritas. This is about a reunion and Sammy is given another opportunity to share the spotlight with Eddie, Alex and Mike."

"If you read some of my other posts correctly, I said I've seen all tours with Sam."

"The best part is a special arrangement I have for this concert (again) so the long road trip is worth it! I can say this, I will have the best view of VH and hope I can snap a few pictures like I have in the past!"

Speaking of tickets someone is offering for the Van Hagar MOLINE show in 2004: "I need 4! Price NO object!"

"DreamIsOver, Greenpaw5150, Lem Motlow,LoveWalkinIn, madanthony(cool name by the way!) thanks guys for the input and just checked out the 4 and 5 star availability for the shows and they're still up! The Mark really looks like a cool place to see a concert but probably checking out both shows since it is essentially a mini vacation. Thanks again!"

Three most under-rated VH songs: "Dirty Movies
          Pleasure Dome
          That's Why I Love You
          "

"We're planning a road trip to one or BOTH gigs VH have coming up in Moline and Champaign Illinois! It's about a 10 hour drive from here but contemplating a flight instead."

PM to BRETT: "You lowlife piece of shit jew cunt! You think you can actually think I won't post on the links again? lol Think again asshole! Its too bad you run jamtothis.com also! What a disgrace that board is now that it has a lowlife part of it. You dumb jew thinking you can act like the true asshole you are here on the Army and then go and feed that ego of yours again on the links. Dumb fuck! Remember when you threatened me on here dumb ass? You are all talk dipshit and a coward and you will always be one! You talk like you actually know something about Van Halen when you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground! Enough of making an ass out of yourself little man. Now go fuck yourself jew boy."
          Jesus...
          Honestly what is the point? The guy obviously has some mental problems best left alone.

We've had a few threatening phone calls to our host over the last few months and people like that can go fuck themselves and try and get a life.

Fighting them seems to be oxygen on their pitiful fire but a visit from the cops seemed to sort out the worst of them in minutes...

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by VH LINKS SUCKS
            And you call yourself an Italian? You're a fucking emabarrasement to Italians all over the world stugatz!

You are a fucking 'emabarrasement' to human evolution.

Look at yourself.

If someone like me that has been sparring with Brett for 4 years thinks you have lost it then maybe it's time to look in the mirror you fucking weirdo.

Cheers!

Comment

• VH LINKS SUCKS
              Foot Soldier
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
              Jesus...
              Honestly what is the point? The guy obviously has some mental problems best left alone.

We've had a few threatening phone calls to our host over the last few months and people like that can go fuck themselves and try and get a life.

Fighting them seems to be oxygen on their pitiful fire but a visit from the cops seemed to sort out the worst of them in minutes...

What is the point?

The only mental cases here are the ones obsessed with my name, where I live, my family etc...

What fucking point are you missing there?

It's the same 4 or more dipshits who post about me!

Can't you see that yet?

Oh, and you can guaratee as norton said, he'll be back to add more fuel to the fire!

And your boy richard can post anything he wants about me in regards to van hagar.

There is plenty of contradiction with this twit to go around he knows it!

You call this fighting? LOL...

Comment

• tjvhou812
                Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

Does it seem cold in here to you
                Originally posted by RIKK

Now, tj was indeed a major cunt. Indeed, he probably still is.

Comment

• VH LINKS SUCKS
                  Foot Soldier
                  • Jan 2004

You are a fucking 'emabarrasement' to human evolution.

Look at yourself.

If someone like me that has been sparring with Brett for 4 years thinks you have lost it then maybe it's time to look in the mirror you fucking weirdo.

Cheers!

Fuck you!

Stick to playing football or whatever the fuck you do in Scotland you dick!

Sparring dipshit?

He let me on his site within that time over a misunderstanding so mind your own fucking buisness!

And who give a shit what you think, Dick!

Comment

• Van Squalen
                    Groupie
                    • Mar 2005

No, nobody had to tell me you're fat. Your douchebag self in the front row at Toronto is only quite obviously a bulbous mozarella stick eatin' Sangria slurpin' bug-eyed Elmer Fudd wannabee. You gots your keen cap, those chipmunk jowls, those befuddled eyes....
                    Coinkydink? Methinks not.

Shh...be vewy quiet. It's duck season.

Come on, Albert. Log on as Van Squalen. Wouldn't it be fun, sparring as that longwinded Thesaurus quoting arrogant prick? Sure it would. Now dig into that browser and call up that alias.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Fuck you!

Stick to playing football or whatever the fuck you do in Scotland you dick!

Sparring dipshit?

He let me on his site within that time over a misunderstanding so mind your own fucking buisness!

And who give a shit what you think, Dick!
                      Tell us about your pain.

Apart form the obvious worries about your appearence I sense there is something else that is making you unhappy in your personal life.

Did you catch the AIDs from your dog or something?

Or is it just the general tackiness of Niagra?

Comon entertain us.

Because all you have brought so far is the fact that you are unhappy that someone that pays for a website now doesn't allow you to post there.

Why not try Celine Dion's forum?

If you want to discuss how great Van Halen are then the floor is open to you here. But then again you are a front row van hagar fan so maybe you feel lost at the moment - internet speaking...

Cheers!

Comment

• VH LINKS SUCKS
                        Foot Soldier
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by VanSqualen
                        No, nobody had to tell me you're fat. Your douchebag self in the front row at Toronto is only quite obviously a bulbous mozarella stick eatin' Sangria slurpin' bug-eyed Elmer Fudd wannabee. You gots your keen cap, those chipmunk jowls, those befuddled eyes....
                        Coinkydink? Methinks not.

Shh...be vewy quiet. It's duck season.

Come on, Albert. Log on as Van Squalen. Wouldn't it be fun, sparring as that longwinded Thesaurus quoting arrogant prick? Sure it would. Now dig into that browser and call up that alias.

Methinks you're a fucking moron and obsessed with my cock! Admit it loser, you want to suck my dick at this point. I'm the only person you are obsessed with (besides hagar) and that video clip was over 10 years ago loser! You call that fat? I guess you call your home boy hagar skinny then huh creep?

Why would I lower myself to you standards dickwad?

the name vansqualen is best left alone for losers like yourself who decide to spend their entire life day and night on the internet...

Italians around the world think you're a fucking joke piazano!

Mucha su gatz!

More your taste loser:

Comment

• VH LINKS SUCKS
                          Foot Soldier
                          • Jan 2004

Tell us about your pain.

Apart form the obvious worries about your appearence I sense there is something else that is making you unhappy in your personal life.

Did you catch the AIDs from your dog or something?

Or is it just the general tackiness of Niagra?

Comon entertain us.

Because all you have brought so far is the fact that you are unhappy that someone that pays for a website now doesn't allow you to post there.

Why not try Celine Dion's forum?

If you want to discuss how great Van Halen are then the floor is open to you here. But then again you are a front row van hagar fan so maybe you feel lost at the moment - internet speaking...

Cheers!

That’s the best you got? People from Scotland that fucking stupid?

Listen dog fucker (since you brought it up) maybe you scots do that back home, that’s not my scene douchebag…

Go have a pint or something or whatever the fuck you call it there and let the other douchebags have all the fun they want on here. That’s all they have, they’re obsessed with writing about me, and are content on spending day and night talking about just that.

Have they mentioned anything to do with VH at all here? At least the sheep from the hagarlinks haven’t.

Have you noticed that yet?

Comment

• DLR7884
                            ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Christ, I thought I was using "douchebag" too much.

DLR7884
                            Now I know I'm not.
                            Originally Posted by WARF:
                            DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Have they mentioned anything to do with VH at all here? At least the sheep from the hagarlinks haven�t.
                              Have you in 700 posts?

And where the fuck is the haggis reference or something about wearing skirts Mr Cliche?

When I was in Niagra a couple of years back I wandered into a sex shop and they were selling a vibrating fist.

Would that not be a better option to relieve your stress than screaming at Mr Norton on the internet?

Cheers!

Comment

• Rikk
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Have you in 700 posts?

And where the fuck is the haggis reference or something about wearing skirts Mr Cliche?

When I was in Niagra a couple of years back I wandered into a sex shop and they were selling a vibrating fist.

Would that not be a better option to relieve your stress than screaming at Mr Norton on the internet?

Cheers!

Fighting him now too, huh?:p

It is a waste of time. It's like taking pride in hitting an elephant one foot away from you with a gun...
                                Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                                Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

Working...