"Revenge of the Sith" : How was it for you?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rikk
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

I would also like to thank SITH for the inspiration for the excellent continuing series GUNT WARS, a monster that many of us have had our hands in creating...
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• bueno bob
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

Ahh...Gunt Wars...what a grate thread...I believe ALAN Himself had a hand in it's inspiration, somewhere...

HAIL, ALAN!
      HAIL, ALAN!
      HAIL, ALAN!
      HAIL!
      Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Warham
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

Hey Rikk, did you read my latest masterpiece in that excellent thread?

Comment

• Rikk
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Fucking classic, WARHAM!!

PETE: Guntress, this is an unexpected pleasure. My small cock is honored by your presence.
          FLAB: You may dispense with that one one-incher, PETE. I'm here to put your fingers to work.
          PETE: I assure you, FLAB. My fingers are working as hard as they can.
          FLAB: Perhaps I can find new ways to motivate them.
          PETE: I tell you, these fingers will get inside your folds as fast as they can.
          FLAB: My GUNT does not share your optimistic appraisal of the situation.
          PETE: But, it wants the impossible. I need more fingers!
          FLAB: Then perhaps you can get some members from the Army to help you.
          PETE: You want me to go there and ask?
          FLAB: That is correct, Captain Obvious. I am most displeased with your apparent lack of progress.
          PETE: My fingers shall double their efforts!
          FLAB: I hope so, PETE, for your sake. The GUNT is not as forgiving as I am.
          Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
          Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
            ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

im back from seeing it again,dam i love that film.its one of my fav's
            I really love you baby, I love what you've got
            Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• Ally_Kat
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

I saw it today. First time I saw a Star Wars movie in the theater.

I loved it. Didn't like episodes 1 or 2 too much, but I deffy wanted to see this one cuz, hell, how can you not see this one, right?

Best part for me was when Yoda went to confront Palpatine and there were the guards by the door. Yoda just waved his hand and took care of them. lol!
              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Mr Grimsdale
                Er... Yoda wasn't around eithe of them at birth and yet he knew.

Christ, I'm beginning to sound like someone who takes all this seriously. Where did I put the sleeping tablets?
                With Obi's line about Luke being the only hope -- how many female jedis were there? There's one on the council, I believe (I like Star Wars, but I haven't memorized all the sabre colors and the like ) Scanning the younglings and the others I randomly saw in jedi groups, I didn't see many chicks. So many Obi didn't really think of her like that?
                Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by vanzilla
                  2. In ROTS, Padme is wearing the classic Cinammon Bun Hairdo. Sure styles are cyclical, but do you really see someone Leiah's age wanting to replicate their mom's hairstyle.

Some hairstyles stay. My mother wore pigtails, braided and non-braided, when she was my age. I do the same.

Or maybe the foster parents put her hair like that growing up because Padme wore it that way? Lil connection to her mom?
                  Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

classic! http://padme.ytmnd.com/
                    Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Vinnie Velvet
                      Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
                      classic! http://padme.ytmnd.com/
                      LOL!

That's great, Ally.

Looks like it was Padme who went to the dark side.

God, she is so hot!

(I hope Vader didn't hear me say that!)
                      =V V=
                      ole No.1 The finest
                      EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• Vinnie Velvet
                        Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Man, Portman's erect nipples look like a couple of hard erasers.

Makes ya wanna suck on them like a newborn.

:p
                        =V V=
                        ole No.1 The finest
                        EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• twonabomber
                          formerly F A T
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

holy shit. i dig her even with the bald head. hit it, i would.
                          Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• fe_lung
                            Sniper
                            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by bueno bob

Secondly - I never said it was natural for ANY Jedi...just a few who were actually talented enough to do it. Obi Wan was and had to learn the method (I assume); Yoda was, and had to learn the method himself...in Vader's case, his midichlorian count was so extremely high the vanishing act just came as second nature to him. Had he NOT reverted back to the Jedi at the very end (say, threw Luke down the shaft instead, which is personally what I think he should have done!) and destroyed the Emperor in the process, I seriously doubt he would have vanished. This was just the Force's way of taking him back home and rewarding him for ending his life on a high note.
                            Weren't Vader and Palpatine going to work on figuring out the secret to immortality (that Darth Plagus knew)? Perhaps they worked it out.

Then again, why wouldn't Palpatine be able to come back again like Obi-Wan.... damn!

Comment

• Redballjets88
                              Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

ya never know papatine could have just been saying that because he knew it would strike a chord with anakin
                              R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

• fe_lung
                                Sniper
                                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Warham
                                One of THE coolest few seconds in the movie was when Sidious was firing lightning at Yoda in the Senate Chamber. Yoda threw up his hands in self defense, and it looked like he was biting off more he could chew. Then, he turns his head toward the Emperor as if to say, 'that's enough of this shit'. He then uses the force of the collected lightning against the Emperor and throws him back about ten to fifteen feet. Fuckin' awesome.
                                I really dug Yoda knocking out Palpatines guards. Just a big WHAM, see ya bitches!

Comment

Working...