Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Millermoos
    Head Fluffer
    • Aug 2005

I was just pulling your leg Jerome, I just wanted to see your reply!!! I am bit naughty.
    M.

Comment

• blonddgirl777
      ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by Millermoos
      I was just pulling your leg Jerome, I just wanted to see your reply!!! I am bit naughty.
      M.
      Are you teasing the French man?
      You know what "they" are capable of... L.O.L. :p
      http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...oman-movie.jpg
      Originally posted by Nitro Express
      ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
      Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
      [B]... Cooking, I mean Cooking, is men's field...
      http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...i_triangle.jpg
      Originally posted by VanHalener
      ... Fight the Good Fight and Win!...
      Originally posted by FORD
      ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

• bastardog
        Commando
        • Feb 2004

living in the fast line (la vie de patachon...).
        Same as living "la vida loca" ?
        Bastardog

Comment

• Millermoos
          Head Fluffer
          • Aug 2005

or La Dolce VIta!

A Brit teasing a French man, I wonder what will happen....
          I am no Dita Von Teese but I love the Art of Tease.....
          By the way I call the art of burlesque a crafty way of making money instead of saying stripping.
          Millermoos

Comment

• blonddgirl777
            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

... I call the art of burlesque a crafty way of making money instead of saying stripping.
            Millermoos
            Agreed 100%!
            Same for Fetish Mistress...

Strippers with "an edge"
            ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
            ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Nov 2004

M.
              You're a very skillful tease, then. A bit naughty? Well, I'm not surprised, as English roses are all hard to handle. With so many thorns...
              Just kidding.

Er... No, that's true! :p

A Brit teasing a French man, I wonder what will happen....
              I am no Dita Von Teese but I love the Art of Tease.....
              Millermoos
              A Master of Art of Tease. But, you know, the only thing that bugs me in criticizing the French is... I'm one! So if you generalize I automatically wind up in the same basket.

By the way...
              If I hadn't been in Britain many times, I would believe that all English young ladies all have a large turned-up nose and... big feet!
              Of course, when I first set foot in England, the first thing I did was checking out girls's noses and feet.
              In fact, that's the only reason why French guys are said to be arrogant: whenever they come to GB, they keep looking at girls's noses and feet, so that they think the guys are looking at them up and down...
              posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
              posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Nov 2004

Originally posted by blonddgirl777
                You know what "they" are capable of... L.O.L. :p
                Yes, don't tease a French man or you'll end up chewing raw snails and frogs for every meal in dark and wet catacombs.
                Don't tease the French man, tabarnac', by Teutates! Cock-a-doodle-dooooooo!
                posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Nov 2004

Originally posted by bastardog
                  Same as living "la vida loca" ?
                  Maybe. Unfortunately, I've lent my Spanish-French dictionary so I can't check it out.
                  But the life of a "patachon" must be the last in its kind in the world, as the French are the coarsest people on earth.

Comment

• blonddgirl777
                    ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

life of a "patachon"...
                    En Québecois;
                    "Fourer à gauche pis à droite"... :eek:

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Nov 2004

En Québecois;
                      "Fourer à gauche pis à droite"... :eek:
                      I admire the phrases you use in Quebec. And Joual seems to be a pure marvel. There's something here to be proud of, among others.

But "la vie de patachon" is more about a life that defies conventions in general.
                      "Fourer à gauche pis à droite" sounds great, very direct as usual in Quebec. But it's only about sex life. Then you'd say "papillonner" here, which is very formal, or "fourrailler à droite, à gauche" which looks a lot like what you say in Quebec.

I've just found Bourvil's song "C'est la vie de Boheme". I could upload it and post it here. It's got old, but it's mostly about Bourvil's voice and way of singing.

Comment

• blonddgirl777
                        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

I just read it on page 5...
                        Cool lyrics!
                        I will look it up, to hear the melody (I never heard of Bouvril).
                        Last edited by blonddgirl777; 03-14-2006, 04:21 PM.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Nov 2004

I just read it on page 5...
                          Cool lyrics!
                          I will look it up, to hear the melody (I never heard of Bouvril).
                          Oh, BG... :confused: Bourvil... "La Traversée de Paris" (with Jean Gabin), "La Grande Vadrouille" (the biggest success in French cinema ever, since 1963), "Le Cercle Rouge", "La Jument Verte" (a very controversial film in the end of the 60s, very tough and gawdy), and many more...
                          He was one of our most popular actors (I know it's just French, but...), and he still is. He was a very successful singer too ("Salade de fruits", "La Tacatactactique du Gendarme" - no, no misprint here ), he sang both tender and funny tunes. He's like an institution here.
                          You have to see "La Grande Vadrouille", it's a must's must.

Comment

• blonddgirl777
                            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

... You have to see "La Grande Vadrouille", it's a must's must.
                            I will certainly check it out and give you my report... teacher! :p

Hey... do you know "Plume Latraverse"???
                            The king of joual... check him out...

Comment

• Millermoos
                              Head Fluffer
                              • Aug 2005

English roses are all hard to handle. With so many thorns...

But the roses are so beautiful and their perfume ah... what can I say .... can send man wild with desire, that they are worth any thorn they may contain.
                              M.

Comment

• Millermoos
                                Head Fluffer
                                • Aug 2005

Decalogue by Krzysztof Kieslowski that's what I saw yesterday at the cinema, not all of them naturally just 1 and 2. Just brilliant.
                                M.

Comment

Working...