Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NATEDOG001976
    Veteran
    • Apr 2004

I pretty much told her all I can be is with her or not with her. It would be to hard on me to be just friends. I hope I'm not a jerk for saying that.
    http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...19yc8872wu.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...0269il5.th.jpg

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!
    Roth army....more than an army....it's a gr8 Organization!!

Originally posted by Northern Girl
    Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
      Veteran
      • Apr 2004

All contact has been broken, I had to end all talking, otherwise i will not heal. I could not handle it anymore, she will realize what she fucked up in time.
      http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...19yc8872wu.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...0269il5.th.jpg

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!
      Roth army....more than an army....it's a gr8 Organization!!

Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• blonddgirl777
        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by franksters
        Now, that's the spirit!!!
        Shit!
        Someone could stick a pack of cigarettes in between your sig.'s girl's legs!!! :confused:
        http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...oman-movie.jpg
        Originally posted by Nitro Express
        ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
        Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
        [B]... Cooking, I mean Cooking, is men's field...
        http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...i_triangle.jpg
        Originally posted by VanHalener
        ... Fight the Good Fight and Win!...
        Originally posted by FORD
        ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

• blonddgirl777
          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by NATEDOG001976
          All contact has been broken, I had to end all talking, otherwise i will not heal. I could not handle it anymore, she will realize what she fucked up in time.
          Too bad but now, you have to think about moving on...
          I am sure you will find a beautiful girl (in every ways) that will love you as much as you will love her!
          ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
          ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

• Ally_Kat
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Sorry, Ally, I was being flippant. You seem very smart and mature for your age, however:

I don't think anyone, male or female, really knows at that point. How many times did you change your major? At least once, I bet.

Actually, I never changed it. I picked my major out senior year of high school and I got my degree in it. I got the degree in Journalism because I'm a writer -- that's what I am first and foremost and they didn't have a creative writing degree.

Right now I'm doing the masters in Education, but that's pretty much because I wanted to double major and never really took the initiative when I was undergrad. They had me taking so many classes already just to graduate and I was so busy with writing this thing and that thing for the school newspaper or the magazine or for personal works that an extra 45 credits didn't seem worth it to me for a BA degree. But now if those 45 credits were after the fact and gave me a MA or MSed degree...well then, I'm higher on the educational food chain with that extra degree.

But I'm weird and I've pretty much accepted that. I've pretty much had one solid goal since I was little, which is to write a published novel one day. But then you can't survive here long being a starving artist, so I need something to pay the bills. I love kids and who else can teach Writing Workshop better than someone who has been obsessed with writing since forever? Plus that job is always there, it pays decent, and you're taken care of when you retire.

But like I said, I'm weird. I had to do a lot of soul-searching when I was younger because I've had a lot of crappy things happen in my life and the one thing I learned is that people over-analyze way too much into this "who am I", "what am I doing", and this "what is my purpose here" bullshit. All you need to do is figure out what you enjoy to do and what you are good at. Figure out a way you can make money from this and survive. If you can't, find something you are okay with and make sure to include that thing you enjoy/are good at somehow in your life and never cut the time devoted to it. Have your friends. Have your life outside your place of work, outside of your house, your family, your obligations. And if you still can't shake those feelings, take up something. Learn how to do something you've always wondered how to do. Knitting, print making, trigonometry, karate, whatever you want. The accomplishments you achieve will make you feel better about yourself.
            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Ally_Kat
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

And what's with the parents and the ice cream? That's the 3rd time I heard it today.

Am I the only one who had parents who didn't give a flip if what you ate as long as you did and it wasn't that much? Hell, ice cream for dinner is what happened(s) on pick-and-peck nights when ice cream has been on sale for 3 weeks straight at different stores. This happens here more often then you would think.
              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• ALinChainz
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

You don't sound weird to me ... at all.

Comment

• Northern Girl
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
                  And what's with the parents and the ice cream? That's the 3rd time I heard it today.

Am I the only one who had parents who didn't give a flip if what you ate as long as you did and it wasn't that much? Hell, ice cream for dinner is what happened(s) on pick-and-peck nights when ice cream has been on sale for 3 weeks straight at different stores. This happens here more often then you would think.
                  LOL. Don't take me so literally. It just popped into my head. My parents let me do as I please my whole life, but there is still nothing like the feeling of being on your own. I think it is something everyone should experience.
                  Same ole song and dance...

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Nov 2004

Originally posted by blonddgirl777
                    Shit!
                    Someone could stick a pack of cigarettes in between your sig.'s girl's legs!!! :confused:
                    A pack of cigarettes...

It isn't exactly what I thought one should stick in there! :p

posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                    posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• blonddgirl777
                      ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

A pack of cigarettes...

It isn't exactly what I thought one should stick in there! :p

Franksters told me this, once...
                      "I don't like it when women have so much space between their legs... so I could stick a pack of gigarettes there, and it would hold by itself..." (as he showed me with his pack).

But look at his signature now!
                      L.M.A.O.

Comment

• franksters
                        Veteran
                        • Mar 2004

Hi BG, long time I haven't seen you over here!!! busy busy!!!

a small pack would actually fit on this one, which is ok...but the whole thing about this picture is the scenery...Babahahahab abab!!!

Quote by DLR ''you dirty little slut!''
                        SUMMER'S JUST
                        AROUND
                        THE CORNER!

[IMG]
                        http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...rs/2wbthcw.jpg

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by NATEDOG001976
                          Ok, last night was my first Friday night off in a long time (with-out taking vacation, I now get Friday's off) First off, me and my friends go to a karaoke bar and get drunk. Next we win $200 bucks in pull tabs. Next, I meet a total smart sexy girl, who had the same birth day as me. To top it off I got laid!

Does it all go downhill from here? lol
                          Well is it a boy or a girl, watch out for those mood swings she'll have. And how much money have you spent on her maternity clothes?

Comment

• blonddgirl777
                            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

... the whole thing about this picture is the scenery...
                            I agree... the photographer made sure to crop the "useless" parts of it...

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Nov 2004

Originally posted by blonddgirl777
                              But look at his signature now!
                              L.M.A.O.
                              I've REALLY been looking at it, you know...
                              But as far as sticking something in there, I just never thought of a pack of fags.
                              posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                              posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Nov 2004

...but the whole thing about this picture is the scenery...Babahahahab abab!!!
                                What scenery?... :confused:

Comment

Working...