• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bantonelli
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Nov 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
    I guess the rose idea is cool...

Either way, you must bring her something...

Am I right, girls ??

I didn't know they made blue roses...

Hope this helps...

Blue Rose

Fantasy and impossibility. Hoping for a miracle and new possibilities. Many people have a quest or a fascination for blue roses. I have a book by Ibn al Awam, which was written in the twelfth century, translated into French by J. J. Clement entitled Le livre de l'agriculture. the book speaks of azure blue roses that were known to the orient. These blue roses were attained by placing a blue die into the bark of the roots. This process is explained in the book and has been proven to work by Joret, a very knowledgeable french scientist.

You should know....you've swooned the best and the countless women in your life........after all, you are ELVIS ;-)
    "Meet us in the Future.....NOT the Pasture".......DLR, August '07, VH Press Conference - Tour '07-'08

Comment

• blonddgirl777
      ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

777's Advice to you, Nate (that's just my advice)...

The blue Rose... yeah!
      It is not traditionnal, very original and eaven a girl like me that does`'t like roses will appreciate.

The group of friends... No!
      Not yet.
      Just the 2 of you, talking, getting to know about each other, getting tipsy, having sex and... talking again afterwards... Yesss boys ... AFTER sex too!!!

Mostly, BE YOURSELF and...
      Good luck!

Last edited by blonddgirl777; 03-03-2006, 10:17 AM.
      http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...oman-movie.jpg
      Originally posted by Nitro Express
      ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
      Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
      [B]... Cooking, I mean Cooking, is men's field...
      http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...i_triangle.jpg
      Originally posted by VanHalener
      ... Fight the Good Fight and Win!...
      Originally posted by FORD
      ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

• bru87tr
        Commando
        • Apr 2004

talking after sex?

WHAT ? I though your suppose to sleep after sex ? thats what my body likes to do anyway. lol

talking.....hhhmmmmmm
        "I've been rich and I've been poor....rich is better, totally better"

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
          Veteran
          • Apr 2004

Ok, I don't think they make a blue rose! So a single color rose or flowers? Yes, I'm 86'ing the group thing also, good call 777.
          http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...19yc8872wu.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...0269il5.th.jpg

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!
          Roth army....more than an army....it's a gr8 Organization!!

Originally posted by Northern Girl
          Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• bastardog
            Commando
            • Feb 2004

Now that you are sobber maybe you could see if you weren't hypnotized Shallow Hal style by alcohol
            Bastardog

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

Originally posted by NATEDOG001976
              Ok, I don't think they make a blue rose! So a single color rose or flowers? Yes, I'm 86'ing the group thing also, good call 777.
              I called it first...

Thanx

Comment

• bru87tr
                Commando
                • Apr 2004

you can dye a white rose blue

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
                  Veteran
                  • Apr 2004

Ok, I got a single pink rose for her. Wish me luck everyone. Somebody stop me, I'm looking sharpe tonight! Lol

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!

Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Just make sure she never comes across the board, or at least have me bury it in chit chat for you before she does!
                    Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Warham
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Mar 2004

Ok, I got a single pink rose for her. Wish me luck everyone. Somebody stop me, I'm looking sharpe tonight! Lol
                      Good luck.

Comment

• Northern Girl
                        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Nate, Nate, Nate!

The girl puts out after 3 hours AND she's driving 35 miles to see you instead of the other way around. Sounds a little desperate and like she has low self esteem. You shouldn't take advantage of that. DON'T BE A DOG!!
                        Same ole song and dance...

Comment

• Warham
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Mar 2004

Definately 86 any group activities for awhile.

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
                            Veteran
                            • Apr 2004

Nate, Nate, Nate!

The girl puts out after 3 hours AND she's driving 35 miles to see you instead of the other way around. Sounds a little desperate and like she has low self esteem. You shouldn't take advantage of that. DON'T BE A DOG!!
                            I like her! How am I taking advantage of her? I live like 5 miles from Minneapolis where there is a million things to do, she live in a town where there is not much to do.

Comment

• Northern Girl
                              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

How am I taking advantage of her?
                              I didn't say you were. I said don't!
                              Same ole song and dance...

Comment

• bru87tr
                                Commando
                                • Apr 2004

just make sure you bang her good! smell it and eat it!

Comment

Working...