Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thome
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Mar 2005

I was in Minn/ St Paul twice in the 80's went to a couple punk bars off of the local University campus.

Twice in four months i was in that town twice i went to the clubs
    twice i picked up a diff girl twice i got laid had a good time
    no question asked never saw or heard from them again great time
    was had by all

So my question is are there still a lot of loose sluts up there..?

Don't get me started on Garrison North Dakota... slut city:eek:

Comment

• bru87tr
      Commando
      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by blonddgirl777
      Sorry about that... but I hear it a lot!

People DO change when they have kids... some for good and some for bad :confused:

what a bummer, all but confirmed by a woman too.

well my wife has been trying since I asked for a divorce and admits shes changed and isnt very nice at times. I have to remind her when shes out of line.

I hope it works out as I love her and we have been together for 17 years, 10 married. god we are only in our 30's, how the hell are we gonna make it for another 17 ? lol

I hope this was a wake up call for her. it seems to have been. cause I wont live the rest of my life wasting years with someone mean and who doesnt want to be intimate. I try everyday and never in 17 years have I not tried to kiss her and hig her everyday and tell her I love her. I dont know what kids do to a woman but I will say there is no doubt it changes them and from mine and my friends experience not for the better. if I wanted a mom to boss me around I would have stayed living with my mom....lol
      "I've been rich and I've been poor....rich is better, totally better"

Comment

• blonddgirl777
        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by bru87tr
        ... well my wife has been trying since I asked for a divorce and admits shes changed and isnt very nice at times....
        They say that admitting a problem is the first (important) step to solving it!
        http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...oman-movie.jpg
        Originally posted by Nitro Express
        ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
        Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
        [B]... Cooking, I mean Cooking, is men's field...
        http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...i_triangle.jpg
        Originally posted by VanHalener
        ... Fight the Good Fight and Win!...
        Originally posted by FORD
        ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

• blonddgirl777
          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

... I dont know what kids do to a woman but I will say there is no doubt it changes them and from mine and my friends experience not for the better. if I wanted a mom to boss me around I would have stayed living with my mom....lol
          Again... I don't like to generalize but I hear that all the time!

My husband and I chose not to have kids, years ago and are still not very interested (despite THE clock)...
          so I wouldn't know too much about the subject besides what I hear and read...

A lot of things change in women, when they become a mother... I can see that...
          Hormones are partially to blame (I think)?

I read that some women (more than we think), let aside their "animal instincts" like dirty sex and stupid fun to make space to their maternal instincts and new responsabilities...
          The kids, being THE most important thing in their lives take all the space!

But we can't blame kids for some women (or men) being meen...
          I don't have any, and I also can be meen... sometimes (sometimes)!

... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
          ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

• bru87tr
            Commando
            • Apr 2004

lol..... mean. maybe its just age that makes a woman get mean...lol

I love my kid and would like a boy(have 2 beautiful girls) but I will say I do miss when it was just us two. you lose all the fun part of a relationship for the most part. kids are great but not so great for a relastionship between a man and woman.

although it wouldnt be so much the case if the woman didnt let herself get wrapped up in the kids so much. just to let you know.... I am an at home dad! so no excuse for her. I do everything.

when I got laid off we had our first and agreed I would stay home. well needless to say I miss my job so much and miss the money. although my wife makes a great living and can afford to have me home. I still miss my own money. lol

Comment

• blonddgirl777
              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

lol..... mean. maybe its just age that makes a woman get mean...lol...
              As for myself... I am getting better with age; more maturity, more "quiet" and understanding than I was years ago!
              Last edited by blonddgirl777; 02-28-2006, 04:35 PM.

Comment

• blonddgirl777
                ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

... I will say I do miss when it was just us two. you lose all the fun part of a relationship for the most part. kids are great but not so great for a relastionship between a man and woman....
                This is a srary thing!

Comment

• blonddgirl777
                  ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

.... I am an at home dad!...

I truely appreciate modern men, that are not afraid of being stereotyped!!!

Comment

• blonddgirl777
                    ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Hhhmmm.....
                    NATE,
                    Don't worry... everything will be just fine!

(let's not discourage the "poor boy") L.O.L.

Comment

• bru87tr
                      Commando
                      • Apr 2004

This is a srary thing!

be affraid....be very affraid. lol

kids do kill the one on one two people once had. its hard to keep that infocus, no ... nearly impossible. lol

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
                        Veteran
                        • Apr 2004

I can wait for the kids...lol
                        http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...19yc8872wu.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...0269il5.th.jpg

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!
                        Roth army....more than an army....it's a gr8 Organization!!

Originally posted by Northern Girl
                        Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
                          Veteran
                          • Apr 2004

From all my dating experiences women do the choosing, and most of the girls I've had relatioships with, they have came up to me.
                          http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...19yc8872wu.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...0269il5.th.jpg

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!
                          Roth army....more than an army....it's a gr8 Organization!!

Originally posted by Northern Girl
                          Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• bru87tr
                            Commando
                            • Apr 2004

I truely appreciate modern men, that are not afraid of being stereotyped!!!

I am a modern man by force not by choice...lol its tough for a guy.

I will say it strips your manhood being an at home dad. I dont like having to ask my woman for money, infact I dont and usually go broke or use my credit card. this was another problem we fixed and now I dont have to go broke or feel funny asking for money and inturn not have to. now she just gives it to me when she knows I have none. its getting better around here. I think she was confused with what was going on. she was always use to me having my own money and although she made more than me I was always expected to buy everything with my income. no matter how much a woman makes your still the man and certain things are expected. thats how we are brought up.

its nice getting the accolades from other mom's and they appreciate a man with experience of being home for years with the kids. they know I understand the crap they go through. but I dont like when I am out at a function or something important and meet other men and they ask what I do for a living. its kind of embarassing. I dont like that feeling and miss my job and working. it really does strip your manhood being Mr. MOM

but the wife makes more than I do and we agree not to have our kids in daycare. so I am the one who stays home. my second daughter is in school starting next school year which means I can go back to work part-time! woohoo! when we both worked we did very well. we dont struggle but we are not ahead and dont have the play money we once had when I worked.

I guess it comes from whats important to you and your life. you have to balance whats important and my kids being able to come home to one parent like when I was little is a nice thing to have in your life as a kid. what was important to us is not having some stranger taking care of our kids. when I came home from school my mom was home, she was always there. I want my kids to feel secure, happy and not miss out on being able to go home after school and be with mom or dad like when I was little. I cant imagine being a kid and having to go to daycare. I dont think I would have liked that. but money is more important to some people or some just cant afford to have one parent at home and I think thats really a shame. kids need to be home and have a parent there everyday to count on and look up to.

now give me my manhood back!
                            Last edited by bru87tr; 02-28-2006, 05:39 PM.

Comment

• thome
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Mar 2005

Dude put the phone down and don't call her for 20 days.

call and see if she remembers, remind her of it nicely, then you will
                              know where you stand...LOL

Comment

• bru87tr
                                Commando
                                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by NATEDOG001976
                                From all my dating experiences women do the choosing, and most of the girls I've had relatioships with, they have came up to me.

I think it works better that way. sorry but woman are too picky and when I was single I rarely approached a woman unless I knew she was interested. woman choose anyway and if they like a guy they will talk to you first. you know if they are interested and its ok to approach, they give that look then you know its ok to approach them. if not then im not biting. not worth the rejection time and again.

usually I have been approached. the effort of the chase can get old.

Comment

Working...