The Nazi's what had the piles?
    Looks like "piles". Not a joke.
    Attached Files

Comment

• letsrock
      Veteran
      • Mar 2007

Originally posted by chan_bkny
      You didn't understand my question. Never mind.
      I admit it i didnt get the question.

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

I grew up in a predominantly black neighborhood, and the kids in my class snickered at African-sounding surnames until one of the teachers, a very light-skinned black woman, told them that their ancestors had all come over here on a boat as slaves and had to take their masters' last names; that that's why they had names like Jackson, Johnson, Jefferson, McRae, etc. That stopped the snickering.
        I have some black friends and for all of them, knowing a few generations back their family was someone's property is hard to deal with. The thing is if all of us go back in our geneology far enough most of us probably had ancestors who were slaves of somebody. It's a nasty and sad story of history.
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

There is less of a difference between slaves and 90% of the population toiling in abject misery in factories and mines in the 1800s than most people like to think about.

There were very few people wandering about in the big frocks that now make up most of the TV dramas.

Comment

• standin
            Veteran
            • Apr 2009

That is true.
            The fact is it was majorly "big business" (and small) that followed profit as a highest goal which abused their workers, be it slave or freemen.
            And that goes the same today.
            To put it simply, we need to worry a lot less about how to communicate our actions and much more about what our actions communicate.
            MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Comment

• GAR
              Banned
              • Jan 2004

I admit self-confidence in my own ethnicity becomes conflicted everytime my beemer flies past a black dude doing 60mph on the 70-limit freeway driving a Cadillac wearing a doo-rag on his fucking head, blaring Tupac riffs in a wife-beater teeshirt while everybody else is flipping him off for choking off traffic doing at least 75mph.

Comment

• standin
                Veteran
                • Apr 2009

Hey, Standin. I was reading something that reminded me of your question "what does act [insert a racial/ethnic stereotype] mean? What I was reading made reference to an article in the Nov 2009 issue of Essence Magazine entitled "Dating Like A White Girl."
                If you are dating for color reason, you might be a racist.

I over heard this chick say to another "Once you go black you never go back"
                A person blurted out. "That's racist!" lol... reminds me of some Internet pics from here and there...The girl that said "Once you go black, you never go back" Exclaimed back to the other person "I am not a racist!" the other person said "How is that not racists?" The chick that said it just kept flipping her head and saying "I am not a racist" At that point you're like, would you just explain what you mean by "Once you go black you never go back"!

What do you think it means, Chan? Does it mean that the person that choose an interracial marriage would be shunned? Are they to be held captive? do they get cooties? Does something happen where they abandoned all other races? That they have to decide at that point that no other race is a viable mating option?
                It is right up there with "I am white, so always right."

What if the black guy was a mean a horrible dude? What does one's color have to do with never choosing another mate of another race?

Seemed an odd statement to me. Have you heard it before?
                Last edited by standin; 10-25-2009, 01:15 AM.
                To put it simply, we need to worry a lot less about how to communicate our actions and much more about what our actions communicate.
                MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Comment

• standin
                  Veteran
                  • Apr 2009

MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                    There is less of a difference between slaves and 90% of the population toiling in abject misery in factories and mines in the 1800s than most people like to think about.

There were very few people wandering about in the big frocks that now make up most of the TV dramas.
                    Or of third worlders toiling in abject poverty for 60 or 70 hours a week to produce cheap goods for the West...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by GAR
                      I admit self-confidence in my own ethnicity becomes conflicted everytime my beemer flies past a black dude doing 60mph on the 70-limit freeway driving a Cadillac wearing a doo-rag on his fucking head, blaring Tupac riffs in a wife-beater teeshirt while everybody else is flipping him off for choking off traffic doing at least 75mph.
                      What happened to your 90-something Mazda Protodouché? Do you fill your "Beamer" with used oil too, white trash "the Mexicans stole my jobz" loser?

Can't afford a two dollar bottle of motor oil, but you're pimpin' in style in an overrated German luxury sedan? You have a better chance of seeing Jesus, dirtball...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by standin
                        That always got me. What does "act black" mean?
                        That is the most annoying part is getting stereotyped.

I don't know. But the white kids, or other assorted non-African Americans, who try to do it are usually most intolerant little racist douchebags there are.

Comment

• lesfunk
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Is this guy the only Justice of the peace in Louisiana? Can't they just go to an other one?
                          Instead they have to call a lawyer. Sounds like a bunch of assholes all the way around.
                          http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

• standin
                            Veteran
                            • Apr 2009

MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by lesfunk
                              Is this guy the only Justice of the peace in Louisiana? Can't they just go to an other one?
                              Instead they have to call a lawyer. Sounds like a bunch of assholes all the way around.
                              Oh please! I'd call a lawyer too. Who the fuck is this judge? He should be impeached...

Comment

• standin
                                Veteran
                                • Apr 2009

If he wanted to recuse himself, he should have not explained why.
                                A judge should be allowed to recuse himself with no explanation.
                                MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Comment

Working...