X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PETE'S BROTHER
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2007

Originally posted by ace diamond
    1. i have posted my father's work number and extension.
    if you do not believe me, call and ask him.
    he will tell you exactly what i just did.
    otherwise, i am sure k-earth has a recording of the call in their archives
    somewhere.
    2. i have already stated that i do drink wine on occasion.
    however, most of the time i stick with beer.
    i like heineken, what kind do you drink?
    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• ace diamond
      Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Originally posted by MAX
      Oh, help me fucking Rhonda!!!

WTF are you doing here?

I wish your inevitable myocardial infarction would hurry and spare us any more pointless and meaningless drivel.

You're the Army's version of a giant turd that will not flush by both clogging and polluting every thread with pure, unadulterated SHIT!!!
      sorry max, but you are mistaking me for lounge machine.
      Last edited by ace diamond; 01-29-2010, 03:41 PM.
      Originally posted by hideyoursheep
      When Hagar speaks, I want to cut off my ears and send them to Bristol Palin.
      "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• ace diamond
        Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
        i like heineken, what kind do you drink?
        i like a wide variety of beers.
        heffeweisen, spaten, wahrsteiner, buttweiper, old style, pbr,
        natty ice, icehouse, sam adams, amber bock, guiness(i just know i spelled that wrong), land shark, molsen, tacate, corona, michelob, lowenbrau,
        arrogant bastard ale, nevada pale ale, newcastle, hemp ale, mississippi mud, fosters.........
        and many more.......
        "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2007

great, thanks
          Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• MAX
            Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

sorry max, but you are mistaking me for lounge machine.
            besides, the post you are responding to was me making a response to kwame k.
            so i wasn't talking to you or anyone else but the shitheel kwame k when posting that response.
            he was taking a shot at me, so i shot back.
            Hey Butterbean,

Both Lounge and kwame have EVERY right to tell you to fuck off cos you pollute every thread you grease through the door whilst squirming within.

do yourself a favor and mind your own fucking business.
            if you go sticking your nose where it doesn't blong, it'll get cut off to spite your face.
            This thread is/was my "business" since I have several years of experience regarding the subject matter. Whereas you have ZERO!!!

Using fraudulent ss dollars to by cheap ass forties doesn't qualify. Also, please don't threaten to eat my nose? Stick to pickled hog jowls and snouts. You know, stuff much more up your alley... No wait!!! I mean inside your storage unit!!!
            EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• chefcraig
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Apr 2004

if you go sticking your nose where it doesn't blong, it'll get cut off to spite your face.
              Apparently, this would be particularly true if he happened to stick it near you around feeding time.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
              ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• ace diamond
                Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Originally posted by max
                hey butterbean,

both lounge and kwame have every right to tell you to fuck off cos you pollute every thread you grease through the door whilst squirming within.
                i also have every right same as everyone else, like it or not.

this thread is/was my "business" since i have several years of experience regarding the subject matter. Whereas you have zero!!!
                wrong again, retard.

using fraudulent ss dollars to by cheap ass forties doesn't qualify.
                i don't drink 40 oz. Bottles of shitty piss water for babies.
                I also have not committed ss fraud.
                also, please don't threaten to eat my nose? Stick to pickled hog jowls and snouts. You know, stuff much more up your alley... No wait!!! I mean inside your storage unit!!!
                again, i don't have a storage unit since i moved into my new apartment.
                I moved everything from my storage unit to my new home on october 3, 2009.
                I moved into my apartment october 1, 2009.

You fail max.

Try doing your homework next time.
                And for fuck sakes, pay better attention.

Fucking retard.

Comment

• kwame k
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Feb 2008

Originally posted by MAX
                  Hey Butterbean,

Both Lounge and kwame have EVERY right to tell you to fuck off cos you pollute every thread you grease through the door whilst squirming within.

This thread is/was my "business" since I have several years of experience regarding the subject matter. Whereas you have ZERO!!!

Using fraudulent ss dollars to by cheap ass forties doesn't qualify. Also, please don't threaten to eat my nose? Stick to pickled hog jowls and snouts. You know, stuff much more up your alley... No wait!!! I mean inside your storage unit!!!

Hey Max,

I'm bored drinking the same 'ol same 'ol here. I have friends coming in from out of town and am looking for a good winter time, mixed drink.......any suggestions? Something light and not too sugary.
                  Originally posted by vandeleur
                  E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• ace diamond
                    Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                    great, thanks
                    no problem.
                    you are most welcome.

Comment

• MAX
                      Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
                      Hey Max,

I'm bored drinking the same 'ol same 'ol here. I have friends coming in from out of town and am looking for a good winter time, mixed drink.......any suggestions? Something light and not too sugary.
                      What kind of spirits do you like? I was thinking of some decent coffee drinks but they tend to get old quickly.
                      EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
                        Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

ok this is probably not a winter drink, but somebody made a drink called a "geisha" - a mix of gin and plum wine. DAMN was that good.

Coffee drinks? Well I let my friend the bartender make them - he's got all the recipes - the only one I know is his espresso martini made with actual espresso , sweetened with something and grey goose. espresso bean in the bottom. I tried to make this sucker using espresso vodka for months, and it simply didn't work. Damn are they good.

Oh dear.

Comment

• ace diamond
                          Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

well, a good winter drink is "the siberian fireball"
                          i invented it.
                          if you want the recipe, shoot me a private message.

Comment

• MAX
                            Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

i invented it.
                            if you want the recipe, shoot me a private message.

I highly doubt kwame wants you to send him your urine sample mixed with puddle water, lighter fluid so he can light it on fire.
                            Last edited by MAX; 01-29-2010, 04:17 PM.
                            EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• chefcraig
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Apr 2004

i invented it.
                              Lemme guess: Ramen noodles and MD 20/20, cooked over a can of sterno.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                              ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• MAX
                                Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
                                lemme guess: Ramen noodles and md 20/20, cooked over a can of sterno.

rotflmao!!!
                                EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

Working...