• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VAiN
    Use my hand, I won't look
    ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Dinner was BBQ with a Bahamian twist..

Smoked BBQ pork on Bimini bread with a cup of conch chowder..

And key lime pie for dessert!
    Originally posted by wiseguy
    That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• Satan
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by VAiN
      Today was Thai for lunch

Tom Kha soup

Tasty stuff!
      Is that the curry soup with the coconut milk in it? If so, that's Most Unholy stuff. Especially if your local Thai restaurant knows how to properly use the chili paste..... as in a lot of it!
      Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
      I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• envy_me
        Swedish Love Pump
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Dec 2010

Weekend!! Now I have time to sort out my pictures from the past week. Last weekend I had stomach flu so I was grossed out by food first half of the week.
        I just ate soups and yoghurt. Here is my dads favorite soup, just some rice, carrots and water. He doesn't put tomato sauce i it, but I LOVE tomato sauce. Very simple and very light and tasty.

The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• envy_me
          Swedish Love Pump
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Dec 2010

Then, towards the end of the week I was craving fat. You know just like when you're hung over and you just wanna eat junk food. Strange, but might have to do something with loing water and salts last weekend. So I ate pizza. It's with paprika, onion, olives, mushrooms and artichoke.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • May 2004

I'm eating a toasted whole wheat bagel with herb and garlic cream cheese with 2 slices of spiced Monterrey Jack cheese....

Fuckin mmm....
            Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• VAiN
              Use my hand, I won't look
              ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by envy_me
              Then, towards the end of the week I was craving fat. You know just like when you're hung over and you just wanna eat junk food. Strange, but might have to do something with loing water and salts last weekend. So I ate pizza. It's with paprika, onion, olives, mushrooms and artichoke.

That pizza is my nightmare! I'm a cheese kind of guy..
              Originally posted by wiseguy
              That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• envy_me
                Swedish Love Pump
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Dec 2010

Originally posted by VAiN
                That pizza is my nightmare! I'm a cheese kind of guy..
                What do you mean? There is cheese there.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

I'm a New York style pizza guy. I don't like like deep dish. I don't like thick crust. I don't like a ton of toppings. You start with good crust and good sauce. That's half the game right there.
                  No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Tomorrow morning, as soon as you wake up, before you eat, before you drink, before you brush your teeth, just take ice cold coke and drink it. It burns SO good, feels like it's eroding your stomach (probably is too).
                    Coca Cola will remove rust. I bought an old cast iron Zentih 1 carburetor on Ebay for a car I was restoring and it was a hunk of rust. I just soaked it in a container of Coca Cola for a week and it ate all the rust off. I lucked out. The carburetor had all the jets and all the parts. The car I put it in runs like a top. I got it for $10. Cleaned it up, painted it, put all the original parts back in and could sell it for $300-400. Not bad.

If you are sick especially with nausea. Sipping a Coca Cola will help. For some reason the other cola brands like Pepsi don't work as good. It must be something in it. Coca cola was originally a medicine sold at pharmacies. Cola bean syrup is good for nausea.
                    Last edited by Nitro Express; 11-10-2012, 07:51 PM.

Comment

• envy_me
                      Swedish Love Pump
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                      I'm a New York style pizza guy. I don't like like deep dish. I don't like thick crust. I don't like a ton of toppings. You start with good crust and good sauce. That's half the game right there.
                      When it comes to pizza, I am really diverse. One day I can feel like having a thick crust pizza another day I feel for one without any toppings except for tomato sauce, next day I want tons of toppings on. It's all in the mood.

Comment

• envy_me
                        Swedish Love Pump
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Dec 2010

Coca Cola will remove rust. I bought an old cast iron Zentih 1 carburetor on Ebay for a car I was restoring and it was a hunk of rust. I just soaked it in a container of Coca Cola for a week and it ate all the rust off. I lucked out. The carburetor had all the jets and all the parts. The car I put it in runs like a top. I got it for $10. Cleaned it up, painted it, put all the original parts back in and could sell it for $300-400. Not bad.

If you are sick especially with nausea. Sipping a Coca Cola will help. For some reason the other cola brands like Pepsi don't work as good. It must be something in it. Coca cola was originally a medicine sold at pharmacies. Cola bean syrup is good for nausea.

Yeah I know, my mom's been telling me that for years. But it is an addiction. And I don't smoke, I don't do drugs, I hardly ever drink. Coke is the only bad thing I do.

Coca cola helps me with everything. Especially nausea, like you said. It just keeps my body going.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Weekend!! Now I have time to sort out my pictures from the past week. Last weekend I had stomach flu so I was grossed out by food first half of the week.
                          I just ate soups and yoghurt. Here is my dads favorite soup, just some rice, carrots and water. He doesn't put tomato sauce i it, but I LOVE tomato sauce. Very simple and very light and tasty.

Are you feeling better? Some of these flus going around are a bitch to kick. I only can tolerate homemade soups. The commercial ones have too much salt in them. Yoghurt is good for your digestive system.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Yeah I know, my mom's been telling me that for years. But it is an addiction. And I don't smoke, I don't do drugs, I hardly ever drink. Coke is the only bad thing I do.

Coca cola helps me with everything. Especially nausea, like you said. It just keeps my body going.
                            You are like my wife then. She's a coke addict. LOL!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

I'm going to be making some ox tail and elk stew this week. Good cold weather food.

Comment

• envy_me
                                Swedish Love Pump
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Dec 2010

Are you feeling better? Some of these flus going around are a bitch to kick. I only can tolerate homemade soups. The commercial ones have too much salt in them. Yoghurt is good for your digestive system.
                                Yeah, I am feeling better. I was vomiting just for day and a half, but I wasn't well until like wensday or thursday. But I was on work on monday already, but I did feel sick, especially since we had so much to do. But on thursday I was definitelly myself again :-)

But it was hell, I haven't been that sick since I was a child.

Comment

Working...