Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

tea is good to keep you going all day too. It doesn't have all the sugar, not so much caffein, and it help your stomach. Green tea is the healthiest. I like darjeeling as well.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• envy_me
      Swedish Love Pump
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Nitro Express
      You are like my wife then. She's a coke addict. LOL!
      I am so addicted. I have tried to stop many times, but it is impossible. If you have kids, don't let them drink coke until they're 18. I wish my parents didn't let me drink it.
      The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by envy_me
        Yeah, I am feeling better. I was vomiting just for day and a half, but I wasn't well until like wensday or thursday. But I was on work on monday already, but I did feel sick, especially since we had so much to do. But on thursday I was definitelly myself again :-)

But it was hell, I haven't been that sick since I was a child.
        I haven't been that sick since I saw Van Hagar's OU812 concert. I actually puked during the concert. It was drinking too much Johnny Walker Red on an empty stomach, Sammy's singing, and seeing Sammy. We left early during the drum solo. I spent the whole night puking bile.

Comment

• envy_me
          Swedish Love Pump
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Nitro Express
          tea is good to keep you going all day too. It doesn't have all the sugar, not so much caffein, and it help your stomach. Green tea is the healthiest. I like darjeeling as well.
          I only drink tea when I'm sick. I am not a big tea-drinker. If I drink tea then I perfer herb tea. Like mynt, camomille. Marjoram tea is my favorite. It's a croatian thing :-)

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

To this day I still can't drink Johnny Walker. My friends couldn't figure out why I got so sick. I was usually the guy that drank everyone under the table. I have a high alcohol tolerance. So what does that say? It was Sammy Hagar that made me sick.

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

I only drink tea when I'm sick. I am not a big tea-drinker. If I drink tea then I perfer herb tea. Like mynt, camomille. Marjoram tea is my favorite. It's a croatian thing :-)
              My tea drinking started when we lived in Hong Kong. My parents were Mormons and Mormons aren't supposed to drink tea, but when you are in a whole new culture and tea is the main drink, that goes out the window. My dad never stopped drinking tea and neither did I. In my office I have a cupboard full of all sorts of teas. I drink it straight up. I'm not into the creme and sugar bit. I've never been much of a coffee person.

My school in Hong Kong didn't have a cafeteria. We had an hour lunch and you would just leave and usually get some dim sum. You could get soda pop, rice milk, or oolong tea. Then we moved back to the states and man did I ever miss the food variety during school lunchtime.
              Last edited by Nitro Express; 11-10-2012, 08:23 PM.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Another good thing to drink if you are sick is a family remedy my mom called witche's brew. You put a tablespoon of honey, a tea spoon of apple cider vinegar, and a tea spoon of lemon juice on a cup and mix it with hot water. Honey is a natural antibiotic. For some reason this concoction really seems to work. Also I when I had acute bronchitis the only thing that would help were the brown original Riccola cough drops. I think it's the horehound in them.

If you want to make some awsome cough syrup, buy the strongest alcohol you can find. I use Everclear which is uncut grain alcohol. Then dissolve as much hard candy in it as it will take. I use horehounds. Then add in some lemon juice, black pepper, and some honey. It beats anything you are going to buy in the store.

190-proof Everclear is in regular use among fine woodworkers and luthiers as the preferred shellac solvent in French polish finishing.[9]
                Last edited by Nitro Express; 11-10-2012, 08:36 PM.

Comment

• Angel
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

Coffee...lots of it. Stayed up way too late last night...stupid homework...
                  "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Feb 2007

bean made stir fry with pork, shrimp, peas, peppers, baby corns, water chestnuts, and mahatma saffron rice... tasty
                    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• VAiN
                      Use my hand, I won't look
                      ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

What do you mean? There is cheese there.
                      I mean a plain pizza with no toppings.. mushrooms & onions are the 2 I hate the most. But if you like them, that's cool..
                      Originally posted by wiseguy
                      That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• Little Texan
                        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by VAiN
                        I mean a plain pizza with no toppings..
                        Wouldn't that be a pizza crust?

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

My daughter made pizza for dinner tonight. It actually was really good. She used a pizza stone in the oven and the crust turned out pretty good.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Mar 2004

We had a typical Southern dinner tonite - pintos, fried potatoes, corn bread, ham and steamed cabbage. Good eatin'
                            American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

The plan is to have corned beef and cabbage tomorrow night with black rye bread and sour dough bread.

Comment

• envy_me
                                Swedish Love Pump
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Dec 2010

Originally posted by VAiN
                                I mean a plain pizza with no toppings.. mushrooms & onions are the 2 I hate the most. But if you like them, that's cool..
                                I didn't like that either when I was younger, but then one time i got a bad craving and since then I like it. Many times I just eat with tomato sauce and cheese, nothing else. It really depends on the mood :-) but I could NEVER eat pineapple on my pizza. One of my friends likes banana on her pizza, i could never eat that.

Comment

Working...