Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Angel
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

The ribs have been slow cooking in the oven all afternoon while I do homework. Dam it smells good in here.
    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Angel
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by envy_me
      I didn't like that either when I was younger, but then one time i got a bad craving and since then I like it. Many times I just eat with tomato sauce and cheese, nothing else. It really depends on the mood :-) but I could NEVER eat pineapple on my pizza. One of my friends likes banana on her pizza, i could never eat that.
      I guess you wouldn't want duck and papaya then.

Sent from my GS2, bitches
      "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• VAiN
        Use my hand, I won't look
        ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Shredded chicken from my Cuban place. Delicious!
        Originally posted by wiseguy
        That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• Angel
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by VAiN

Shredded chicken from my Cuban place. Delicious!
          Jesus Christ man! Do you ever eat at home?

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Feb 2007

Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• envy_me
              Swedish Love Pump
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Dec 2010

Had christmas dinner with work last week at some fancy french place. I usually don't like fancy food, but this was actually okej.

This is celery root with lentils cooked in wine and onion rings. I think it was more work then it tasted. But edible.

Risotto to that. There were apples in risotto, but i didn't eat them. Apples? Really? What were they thinking???

The dessert was actually amazing. Chocolate fondant with fudge and cream:

The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• VAiN
                ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by Angel
                Jesus Christ man! Do you ever eat at home?
                Not really.. Cooking for 1 isn't awesome.
                That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• VAiN
                  ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Had christmas dinner with work last week at some fancy french place. I usually don't like fancy food, but this was actually okej.

This is celery root with lentils cooked in wine and onion rings. I think it was more work then it tasted. But edible.

Risotto to that. There were apples in risotto, but i didn't eat them. Apples? Really? What were they thinking???

The dessert was actually amazing. Chocolate fondant with fudge and cream:

Awesome, I've never seen that first one. Very interesting combo. Is French food popular there?

Comment

• envy_me
                    Swedish Love Pump
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Dec 2010

Originally posted by VAiN
                    Awesome, I've never seen that first one. Very interesting combo. Is French food popular there?
                    Oh, yes, very much so. And it's not just something new. Swedish cuisine has been mostly influenced by french cuisine, for centuries.

I just don't like when things are made complicated just for the sake of complication itself. I like it simple.
                    Once I had to eat lunch at a certain restaurant for 2 weeks, french. Kind of. And they managed to screw up EVERY dish they made. So last day I said: "Look, just give me a cheese sandwich. Just a piece of bread and some cheese." I thought that they couldn't screw that up. They have me cheese sandwich, soaked in vinegar. WTF???? Why do they have to ruin the most simple things? So pretentious. I hate them. God, I got angry writing this....

Comment

• envy_me
                      Swedish Love Pump
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Dec 2010

Dinner last night and later tonight. Vegetable soup. I really like it, its pretty much roots eith peas and mini corn and some spiced water, but I LOVE it.

Comment

• VAiN
                        ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Dinner last night and later tonight. Vegetable soup. I really like it, its pretty much roots eith peas and mini corn and some spiced water, but I LOVE it.

Wow, that's a shit-ton of veggies there!

Comment

• VAiN
                          ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Cheesesteak at a local dive. The things on the side are 'tiki fries', homemade sliced up potatoes. Pretty damn good!

Comment

• Angel
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

Breakfast for supper.

Sent from my GS2, bitches

Comment

• jhale667
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Beef n' veggie stir-fry.

Originally posted by conmee
                              If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                              Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                              I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                              Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                              Originally posted by eddie78
                              I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

Venison back strap and vegetables.
                                No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Working...