Fuck my fucking alcoholic wreck of a father.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Angel
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by fraroc
    I agree.

And my mother needs to leave his ass as well. I feel that he'll only start to wake up to himself and realize the damage he's done when that happens. When he completely isolates me and his wife.
    Should've called the cops, and had him charged with assault...
    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• twonabomber
      formerly F A T
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I agree.

And my mother needs to leave his ass as well. I feel that he'll only start to wake up to himself and realize the damage he's done when that happens. When he completely isolates me and his wife.

That part of it is like dealing with an addict...she's got to want to get out for herself.
      Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Von Halen
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

You can't change an addict FragileCock. They have to want to do it themselves. Your mom is co-dependant, and probably has no idea how to get out of the situation. If she even wants to. Just like you can't make your dad quit drinking, you can't make your mom do what needs to be done either.

I seriously doubt your dad meant the things he said. Doesn't make them hurt any less. Maybe one day he'll realize he has issues, and deal with it in the proper manner.

Don't you have any other family you can stay with? I'd hate to see you give up on your education, but you may have to put it on hold for the time being. You do need to get out of there.

Just don't spend 30 years in college, like Angel.

Comment

• Angel
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
          You can't change an addict FragileCock. They have to want to do it themselves. Your mom is co-dependant, and probably has no idea how to get out of the situation. If she even wants to. Just like you can't make your dad quit drinking, you can't make your mom do what needs to be done either.

I seriously doubt your dad meant the things he said. Doesn't make them hurt any less. Maybe one day he'll realize he has issues, and deal with it in the proper manner.

Don't you have any other family you can stay with? I'd hate to see you give up on your education, but you may have to put it on hold for the time being. You do need to get out of there.

Von...thank you. I totally expected you to come down on the lad...I was elated to find words of wisdom instead.

And shouldn't it be 32 years by now?
          "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Von Halen
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Angel
            Von...thank you. I totally expected you to come down on the lad...I was elated to find words of wisdom instead.
            Had FragileCock prefaced the story with him being pissed off at his dad for interrupting his watching Gilligan's Island, because his dad needed assistance, I'd have been an asshole with my response.

Originally posted by Angel
            And shouldn't it be 32 years by now?
            At least.

Comment

• fraroc
              Commando
              • Jun 2012

Von, I never expected that you'd actually give me some actual advice. When it comes to her being co-dependent, you're absolutely right. At this time, both my mother and father have high-paying jobs. My mother is white-collar and my father is blue-collar, however I'd be lying if I said that me and my family live like kings. My mother depends on my father's income and my father depends on my mother's income which is probably the only thing that is keeping Mom from finally getting a divorce.

You know something, belting me in the jaw and trying to asphyxiate me to death was like love taps. Telling me that he never wanted me was like a dagger in the fucking heart.
              How do you spell pretentious? S-A-M-M-Y H-A-G-A-R

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2007

Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• ZahZoo
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Von, I never expected that you'd actually give me some actual advice.

You know something, belting me in the jaw and trying to asphyxiate me to death was like love taps. Telling me that he never wanted me was like a dagger in the fucking heart.
                  Von actually wants to adopt you...

Oh and violence is never an act of love. Never equate it to love or even caring... it's abuse, pure and simple. You should have called the cops and pressed charges. Actually you still can... your old man needs a serious wake up call. There's no excuse or justification for beating on your family... none.
                  "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• fraroc
                    Commando
                    • Jun 2012

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                    Von actually wants to adopt you...

Oh and violence is never an act of love. Never equate it to love or even caring... it's abuse, pure and simple. You should have called the cops and pressed charges. Actually you still can... your old man needs a serious wake up call. There's no excuse or justification for beating on your family... none.
                    If I were to do that, when the cops show up he would find a way to twist the story around to make it sound like I was attacking him first. I will admit that I hit him back in self defense, not to hurt him but to just get him the fuck off me.

This man needs a wake up call, he needs an intervention because I know this man. He would have NEVER hit me and he would have NEVER said that shit about me if he was sober. Hell, the argument would have never even TOOK PLACE if he was sober. It was only because of the fucking booze he keeps shoving down his neck. It's not the beer that does it, he literally chugs this cheap-ass scotch from the bottle while my mother isn't looking.

Comment

• fraroc
                      Commando
                      • Jun 2012

Well...I could have seen this coming.....

Me and Dad basically kissed and made up. He asks me to do a favor for him and I did it, sort of knowing what was going to happen. He then gets all kissy and huggy and basically tells me how sorry he was for everything. So, in record time we go from hating each other to being friends again which is really fucking weird seeing as how after the air conditioner incident, we didn't speak for almost an entire week.

However...I simply am at a loss of what to do right now. I know that getting a job and eventually moving out is something that I need to do for myself, but I feel like I need to get him to just stop with the fucking drinking.....I want us to never fight again, and that can never be achieved if he continues down this road.

Comment

• SunisinuS
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • May 2010

I know a lawyer who could solve this in Vegas on Tuesday.

Well...I could have seen this coming.....

Me and Dad basically kissed and made up. He asks me to do a favor for him and I did it, sort of knowing what was going to happen. He then gets all kissy and huggy and basically tells me how sorry he was for everything. So, in record time we go from hating each other to being friends again which is really fucking weird seeing as how after the air conditioner incident, we didn't speak for almost an entire week.

However...I simply am at a loss of what to do right now. I know that getting a job and eventually moving out is something that I need to do for myself, but I feel like I need to get him to just stop with the fucking drinking.....I want us to never fight again, and that can never be achieved if he continues down this road.
                        Move out.

Let him drink.

Share the air conditioner on weekends.*

Problem Solved.

*The Air Conditioner Incident. See Wikipedia. The Movie or the Original Novel. Just get the fuck out and trust to the trade winds for the rest of your life....you will do your heart good. Or stay the fuck there and poison the rest of your relationships for a hella long time.

Last edited by SunisinuS; 04-11-2014, 09:19 PM. Reason: Your family after 18 is optional. Get Optional. Hell get to boystown or a women's shelter....just get the fuck away from dependency. Trust in the fact that you will make it. And being sick yoursel
                        Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

People say stupid shit when they are drunk and angry.

There is a stupid myth about how people speak more truth when they have been drinking. This may be occasionally true in situations where people are too shy to express love but drunken statements made in anger usually you shouldn't take seriously because they are just the verbal equivalent of a drunk guy swinging an idiotic punch.

Comment

• vandeleur
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Seshmeister

There is a stupid myth about how people speak more truth when they have been drinking. .
                            This always boils my piss... its a fucking granny story that makes about as much sense as stepping on cracks in the pavement. People who tell you this are usually pissed off you were bladdered and talking shite .... in my experience
                            fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• SunisinuS
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • May 2010

You do remember Ambition right? It is right next to Ambien in the Urban Dictionary.*

For the people in my area.... Humboldt was enjoying beautiful sunshine.....

ORLAND, Calif. (AP) — It was a busload of opportunity: young, low-income, motivated students, destined to become the first in their families to go to college, journeying from the concrete sprawl of Los Angeles to a remote redwood campus 650 miles north.
                              Last edited by SunisinuS; 04-11-2014, 10:48 PM. Reason: * God some recognition from K on this one...gees.
                              Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• Angel
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister

There is a stupid myth about how people speak more truth when they have been drinking. This may be occasionally true in situations where people are too shy to express love but drunken statements made in anger usually you shouldn't take seriously because they are just the verbal equivalent of a drunk guy swinging an idiotic punch.
                                Except in the case of verbal abuse, the idiotic punch connects...

I feel like I need to get him to just stop with the fucking drinking.....
                                You can't. Put the energy into improving your own circumstances. Learn to control your responses and try not to engage (it's hard, I know).

Comment

Working...