Fuck my fucking alcoholic wreck of a father.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TFM_Dale
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2009

Originally posted by chefcraig
    Fuck all that, I wanna be the lawyer.
    I think sharky has dibs on that.

Comment

• DONNIEP
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

Let's send Warf over to fragglerock's house. He can do the intervention.
      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Von Halen
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by ELVIS

And I can recommend the best counselor there is...

Jesus Christ...
        Will he make an appearance for fragilecock, or will this be a mythical counseling session?

Comment

• chefcraig
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by TFM_Dale
          I think sharky has dibs on that.
          Nah, he's far too honest and upright to do the heavy lifting required. Plus, I never say NO to outright bribery, drug profits or for that matter, drugs themselves.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
          ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• fraroc
            Commando
            • Jun 2012

Originally posted by Von Halen
            Well, you did act like an asshole when your Dad needed your help getting the air conditioner out of your (his) room.
            My exact words to him are "Why are you picking NOW of all times of the day?" Believe me, if he wanted to take the A/C out of my room during the afternoon, I would have abso-fucking-lutley helped him, I would have been GLAD to do him a favor. But it didn't go like that did it? Nope, all he wanted me to do was shut the TV off and leave my room (which I did) because he was already fucking 4 beers and 3 shots of whisky in that night.

As for the whole chicken fried steak episode, Mom kept some of the leftover chicken fried steak that she made and was going to reheat it and give it to my grandmother who loves it. She wanted to do a nice thing for her mother, and all because HE didn't like it, he threw it out on her.

As much as I want to forgive Dad for what he did....The problem is when he's drunk, he goes from fair-minded and loveable to completley inconsiderate of others.
            How do you spell pretentious? S-A-M-M-Y H-A-G-A-R

Comment

• Von Halen
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by fraroc
              My exact words to him are "Why are you picking NOW of all times of the day?" Believe me, if he wanted to take the A/C out of my room during the afternoon, I would have abso-fucking-lutley helped him, I would have been GLAD to do him a favor. But it didn't go like that did it? Nope, all he wanted me to do was shut the TV off and leave my room (which I did) because he was already fucking 4 beers and 3 shots of whisky in that night.

As for the whole chicken fried steak episode, Mom kept some of the leftover chicken fried steak that she made and was going to reheat it and give it to my grandmother who loves it. She wanted to do a nice thing for her mother, and all because HE didn't like it, he threw it out on her.

As much as I want to forgive Dad for what he did....The problem is when he's drunk, he goes from fair-minded and loveable to completley inconsiderate of others.
              NOW is when he wanted to do it. You acted like a spoiled brat. Plain and simple. Someday, you'll realize that.

I love chicken fried steak. Next time I'm in NY on business, I'll flip you some cash. You can take the old man out drinking, and bonding, and I'll hang with your Mom and eat chicken fried steak. How old is she?

Comment

• Angel
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

That's what alcoholic parents do. Send me a pm next time...at least I'm almost a social worker.
                "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• DONNIEP
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
                  I'll hang with your Mom and eat chicken fried steak. How old is she?
                  Get a picture first.

Comment

• chefcraig
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                    Get a picture first.
                    Nah, photo-fakery is child's play on the internet these days. You can not imagine how good I look in fishnets and high heels, fer instance. Ooops...perhaps I shouldn't have shared that.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                    ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• DONNIEP
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Mar 2004

Nah, photo-fakery is child's play on the internet these days. You can not imagine how good I look in fishnets and high heels, fer instance. Ooops...perhaps I shouldn't have shared that.
                      You're a Tranny?? Pre or post?

Comment

• Von Halen
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Angel
                        That's what alcoholic parents do. Send me a pm next time...at least I'm almost a social worker.
                        Yeah, almost. 30 years in University, and only 10 more or so, to go.

Do NOT pm her fragilecock. The last thing you need is advice from a bad Canadian actress that couldn't play Dr Laura in real life, or on tv.

Comment

• chefcraig
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                          You're a Tranny?? Pre or post?
                          Neither. Like I said, it's image trickery. Then again, I did get the Hot-Snacking-Fattie's "Chunker Of The Month" Award in 1997. My breasts were humongous back then.

― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• DONNIEP
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Mar 2004

Neither. Like I said, it's image trickery. Then again, I did get the Hot-Snacking-Fattie's "Chunker Of The Month" Award in 1997. My breasts were humongous back then.
                            Bwahahahahaha!!! Post of the day!

Comment

• ELVIS
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2003

The last damn thing the world needs is more social workers...

Everyone needs to grow the hell up...

Comment

• Kristy
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

Thanks for the info, Alex. Everyone knows social workers are really nothing more than reptilian-humiliation Illuminati/C.I.A. operatives out to destroy the family and place fluoride in our nation's drinking supply.

Comment

Working...