X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Switch84
    Veteran
    • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Matt White
    Carl!!! How did you let SpamisanAsshole escape from the pen?!? Shape up mister!!! Get that fucker back in where he belongs!!!

And take DaveFuckedMyGrrlfriend with ya! These sheep are totally out of cuntrol, damn it!

LMAOBT!
    "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
    Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• Big Troubles
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Feb 2004

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
      at least the longest...
      I agree. The longest.
      "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by tjvhou812
        Dave says
        hey baby, these two guys have a massage for you...
        Roth Army Icon
        First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Rikk
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
          I agree. The longest.
          Hey, you and a few other guys can take credit for this thread's length, huh? Maybe a 100 pages ago or so...
          Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
          Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Switch84
            Veteran
            • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
            Hey, you and a few other guys can take credit for this thread's length, huh? Maybe a 100 pages ago or so...

:eek: :eek: :eek: WOW!!!!
            "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
            Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Are there sheep in here?!?

Comment

• Switch84
                Veteran
                • Feb 2004

There's plenty of them!
                Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• Rikk
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                  Are there sheep in here?!?
                  Michael, have a seat and put the knife down. Switch will be bringing Roboanus in on a leash. Switch has been temping with us for a week now, and she's doing a great job. Aren't you Switch?
                  Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Rikk
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Switch84
                    :eek: :eek: :eek: WOW!!!!
                    I'm still trying to remember...what were those other two guys' names? We haven't heard from them in a while...
                    Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Switch84
                      Veteran
                      • Feb 2004

I'm still trying to remember...what were those other two guys' names? We haven't heard from them in a while...
                      Hmmm. Too many to remember, Rikk! Wasn't that ou812 dweeb Denny? And what about TongueNSpammy'sAss?
                      Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Michael, have a seat and put the knife down. Switch will be bringing Roboanus in on a leash. Switch has been temping with us for a week now, and she's doing a great job. Aren't you Switch?
                        Michael!! Michael!! Put the knife down Michael!! Dammit Rikk says put it down!! Get back in you room Michael, I'll give you a 1984 Remaster as a reward. No killing sheep tonight, got it!? IhaveBigBoobs/Roam'inHomo are gone, ScottFromTheGaySectionOfToronto has gone back north. And BalitimoreAssholio is no longer with us, now quiet down and relax with your favorite jingle, "House of Pain." I promise you I'll talk to Rikk and crew to let you cut up the first sheep that try to jump the pen tomorrow! Easy boy, it's okay, you can kill again over the weekend, I promise! Now Michael, stop cryin', I'm not falling for the blood tears again!

Comment

• Switch84
                          Veteran
                          • Feb 2004

Roboanus!!! Now I've got to bring my Motor City Metal Badboy out of OCP headquarters.....
                          Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

SHEEP!! SHEEP!! Hoamin' Off has entered the forum! SHEEP!!

Comment

• Switch84
                              Veteran
                              • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                              SHEEP!! SHEEP!! Hoamin' Off has entered the forum! SHEEP!!

:eek: Holy SHITE! That means his split personality, TitlessWonder is here, too!

GET HIM/HER, CARL, ROBO, AND EMINEM (Michael Myers)!!!!!!
                              Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• Rikk
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Switch84
                                Hmmm. Too many to remember, Rikk! Wasn't that ou812 dweeb Denny? And what about TongueNSpammy'sAss?
                                No no, it definitely wasn't any of the sheep. I remember two other guys posting a lot around that time. And BT was posting with them too. I'm trying to remember who they are though... The cork was opened on this.:p
                                Roth Army Militia

Comment

Working...