All you CONservatives should sign up for the military!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ODShowtime
    ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
    For me, he's in the same camp as JCOOK and Drmadvibe, who Ford calls spammers and whose threads he closes constantly for various reasons.
    I'll agree with you that cunty is he's being very JCOOKish today. But he doesn't post often enough for me to get really annoyed. That's just me of course.
    gnaw on it

Comment

• Ally_Kat
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Phil theStalker
      GOD WHAT A GLORIOUS DAY! A day that will live in all the days that there are days and everyday there is someo1ne out there suffering from fascism/communism/TYRANNY.

Ally_Kat SEES THE LIGHT OF LIBERTY.

The people have a right to change their government.
      U.S. Declaration Of Independence
      Ah, and I told myself I would never respond directly to you. But I have to in order to clear the record.

I can like a song without it being a political motive. I happen to like that song very much; liked it ever since I first heard it long long ago. It's just a song for me. I'm allowed to like songs.

Or is the civil war going to take that away from me?

Speaking of which... *checks watch* Oh wait. Silly me.

NOW I'm not responding to you. And I mean it this time.
      Roth Army Militia

Comment

• aesop
        Commando
        • Oct 2004

LMAO - Great post! I love the song, too. And songs from many bands whom I don't happen to agree with politically. As long as they don't shove it down my throat, and it's quality entertainment, I can hang.

Ally I beleive you are aged beyond your years. Whom should we thank? Father? B/F? Just curious.
        Yo Yo Yo

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

For me, he's in the same camp as JCOOK and Drmadvibe, who Ford calls spammers and whose threads he closes constantly for various reasons.

DC is doing the same thing, but because the issues are not conservative, his threads are left open.

Double standards and such have been mentioned before about the lefty versions of JCOOK and Drmadvibe being allowed to get away withstuff that the righty versions cannot.
          If we get enough complaints, maybe we can move this thread to Non-DLR related?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by ODShowtime
            I'll agree with you that cunty is he's being very JCOOKish today. But he doesn't post often enough for me to get really annoyed. That's just me of course.
            He also isn't cyber-stalking a mod.

Comment

• Ally_Kat
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by aesop
              LMAO - Great post! I love the song, too. And songs from many bands whom I don't happen to agree with politically. As long as they don't shove it down my throat, and it's quality entertainment, I can hang.

Ally I beleive you are aged beyond your years. Whom should we thank? Father? B/F? Just curious.
              thanks.

I completely agree with you on the political song thing. Like Bruce. I enjoy Born in the USA and find it HILARIOUS that Ronnie wanted to use it in his campaign. But, as much as I like some of Bruce's stuff, lately he's gotten to the point where I can't enjoy some of it because he's always in the media viewpoint, probably so much here cuz he's local, saying something political and preaching about something. After a while of that, it gets to be, okay... And it's not even because he's saying something different than I believe in. It's that he's everywhere all the time saying something here, saying something there. It's an oversaturation.

I don't know where to point the blame to exactly. I guess my father. I'm constantly told I look and act exactly like him. And I guess his parents, too, especially my Nana. My favorite thing to do when I was a little girl was to listen to my grandparents talk about WW2. Dad's a big WW2 freak, too. You should see him smile when you ask a question about it.
              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                If we get enough complaints, maybe we can move this thread to Non-DLR related?
                haha! but who to complain that much?
                Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Phil theStalker
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Ah, and I told myself I would never respond directly to you. But I have to in order to clear the record.

I can like a song without it being a political motive. I happen to like that song very much; liked it ever since I first heard it long long ago. It's just a song for me. I'm allowed to like songs.

Or is the civil war going to take that away from me?

Speaking of which... *checks watch* Oh wait. Silly me.

NOW I'm not responding to you. And I mean it this time.
                  You deny the lyrics?

Peter denied three times and look what it got him.

P
                  PS Why can't you just put me on ignore? Why do you have to be so dramatic about it?
                  Add to Ignore list

Comment

• Phil theStalker
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

*checks watch*
                    Am I supposed to know what this is?

Add to Ignore list

Comment

• Phil theStalker
                      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Try using actual sentinces next time.
                      You're new here. It just looks like I mispelled or typed the word is, and I typed the word, us. Oh, it's horrible, horrible! What is your major malfunction?

P
                      Add to Ignore list

Comment

• aesop
                        Commando
                        • Oct 2004

thanks.

I completely agree with you on the political song thing. Like Bruce. I enjoy Born in the USA and find it HILARIOUS that Ronnie wanted to use it in his campaign. But, as much as I like some of Bruce's stuff, lately he's gotten to the point where I can't enjoy some of it because he's always in the media viewpoint, probably so much here cuz he's local, saying something political and preaching about something. After a while of that, it gets to be, okay... And it's not even because he's saying something different than I believe in. It's that he's everywhere all the time saying something here, saying something there. It's an oversaturation.

I don't know where to point the blame to exactly. I guess my father. I'm constantly told I look and act exactly like him. And I guess his parents, too, especially my Nana. My favorite thing to do when I was a little girl was to listen to my grandparents talk about WW2. Dad's a big WW2 freak, too. You should see him smile when you ask a question about it.
                        :ssmile: Thanks! I wish I knew my grandparents, or my father. Your lucky! Cherish them while you can.
                        Yo Yo Yo

Comment

• aesop
                          Commando
                          • Oct 2004

Originally posted by Phil theStalker
                          You're new here. It just looks like I mispelled or typed the word is, and I typed the word, us. Oh, it's horrible, horrible! What is your major malfunction?

P
                          I had no idea what you were attempting to say, that's all...
                          Yo Yo Yo

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

DC is doing the same thing, but because the issues are not conservative, his threads are left open.

Double standards and such have been mentioned before about the lefty versions of JCOOK and Drmadvibe being allowed to get away withstuff that the righty versions cannot.
                            The AssVibe and Cook threads were generally in the form of personal attacks. so if Cunt does that, his threads will be treated in the same manner.

And in this case, I think Busheep signing up for the military is very much a valid topic. Supporting a pointless war is the very picture of hypocrisy if you aren't willing to fight it yourself.
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

:ssmile: Thanks! I wish I knew my grandparents, or my father. Your lucky! Cherish them while you can.
                              yeah. I miss my grandparents a whole heck of a lot. I was really close with my Nana. And Dad, well, I don't really want to talk about Dad's situation.
                              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• aesop
                                Commando
                                • Oct 2004

yeah. I miss my grandparents a whole heck of a lot. I was really close with my Nana. And Dad, well, I don't really want to talk about Dad's situation.
                                Sorry if I brought up a sensitive topic. I will cease.
                                Yo Yo Yo

Comment

Working...