All you CONservatives should sign up for the military!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DEMON CUNT
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Nov 2004

BigBlandBrian - You call yourself a patriot? You suck dirty ass!
    Last edited by DEMON CUNT; 12-10-2004, 12:20 PM.
    Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
      Denial? Denial of what? He didn't lie about knowing Jesus three times because he was in denial about being a follower of Christ. He lied three times because he was afraid something was going to happen to his ass.

Earlier in the scripture, while at the Last Supper, Jesus tells Peter that He's been praying for him so that his faith will not falter. Peter tells Jesus that he would lay his life on the line for Jesus and go to jail for him. Jesus tells Peter that's kinda funny because Pete's going to deny knowing Him 3 times before the end of the night. Peter tells Jesus that He's wrong because he'd never back down and would stand by Jesus' side til the end. But when push came to shove, Peter chickened out. He got scared of being killed and lied to save his ass.

There's NOTHING in that scripture about being in denial.

If you are going to preach to me about my faith, learn a little something about it first.
      It's always about cock for you isn't it?

Every damn thread...

Comment

• Ally_Kat
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
        It's always about cock for you isn't it?

Every damn thread...
        !!
        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Ally_Kat
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Phil theStalker

Ally_Kat, you have done nothing compared to what my father had done yet you always think the words "I served" seems to make your point correct fakking hands down just for utter those words. That's a mistake.

Knock it off.

P
          Um...Phil? You're confusing me with somebody, big time.
          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Ally_Kat
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
            I did say that it was the simple version. Surely you have more to comment on than this little nit pick?

You do seem to be intelligent. Take it up a notch. Warham is putting me to sleep!
            Just because it was your so-called short version doesn't mean it's excusable to have the facts mixed up. It's not nit-picking; it's pointing out false statements.
            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

This whole cock crowing thing reminds me of one of my more childish trolls from Hitchworld trolling a catholic message board...

originally posted by Seshmeister at 10:39 am on Feb. 7, 2002[/color][br]Well they all ignored my first post!

Lets see what happens here....

I'm like the kid giggling at the back of the class here!
              "COCK DENIAL QUERY"

Milton
              Member since Feb-6-02
              2 posts Feb-07-02, 09:33 AM (US Central Time)
              �_
              "Cock Denial Query"

�_ I sometimes get frustrated by inconsistences in the gospel for example...
              MAR 14:72 And the second time the cock crew. And Peter called to mind the word that Jesus said unto him, Before the cock crow twice, thou shalt deny me thrice. And when he thought thereon, he wept.

MAT 26:74 Then began he to curse and to swear, saying, I know not the man. And immediately the cock crew.
              MAT 26:75 And Peter remembered the word of Jesus, which said unto him, Before the cock crow, thou shalt deny me thrice. And he went out, and wept bitterly.

LUK 22:60 And Peter said, Man, I know not what thou sayest. And immediately, while he yet spake, the cock crew.
              LUK 22:61 And the Lord turned, and looked upon Peter. And Peter remembered the word of the Lord, how he had said unto him, Before the cock crow, thou shalt deny me thrice.

JOH 13:38 Jesus answered him, Wilt thou lay down thy life for my sake? Verily, verily, I say unto thee, The cock shall not crow, still thou hast denied me thrice.

JOH 18:27 Peter then denied again: and immediately the cock crew

Are their any hard and fast rules as to which account takes precedance in cases where they seem to contradict each other.

My instincts are that it would be John.

OK roll up and join the sweepstakes. �_How many times can I get the priest to say COCK? �_Can I get them to say HARD and FAST?

Stay tuned!

Comment

Working...