All you CONservatives should sign up for the military!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

I have ZERO Hagar CD's...

I do have OU812, F.U.C.K. and Right Here, Right Now, but I don't listen to that crap...

I'm up for a good road trip...

I'll bet I've taken more road trips around this beautiful country than anyone on these boards...

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat

There's NOTHING in that scripture about being in denial.
      And I said nothing about being "in denial." Peter denied (lied, covered up, etc) knowing Christ because the Romans et al were pretty pissed and ready to torture and kill.

However, THANK YOU for reinforcing my point with the additional information.

I spent about 20 years struggling with Christianity. That's twenty years with the scriptures. I paid attention in school and in church. So I do know a bit about Christianity and the Bible.
      Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by aesop
        This is the stupidest thread I have ever read. And that says a lot since DC has been the author of several. Way to go!!! Another post of vile limp uselessness.

Hey, at least you live in America, where you can publically make a total ASS HOLE of yourself at will (and you utilize that privelage with reckless abandon, I might add). likewise as a result of that freedom, we have the right to call you a fucking iliterate moron!!

Don't you have to go set up a 50ft phallic symbol at the 'Burning Man' festival or something? Anything but post here. You add zero, and suck precious time off of people's lives by having to read your idionic posts.
        5 Stars to ya!
        http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...auders1zl5.gif
        http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...willywonka.gif

Comment

• Phil theStalker
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
          And I said nothing about being "in denial." Peter denied (lied, covered up, etc) knowing Christ because the Romans et al were pretty pissed and ready to torture and kill.

I spent about 20 years struggling with Christianity. That's twenty years with the scriptures. I paid attention in school and in church. So I do know a bit about Christianity and the Bible.
          In fact in fairness to groups in history, it's was not the Romans who were pissed at these religious fanatics, as the cultured Romans saw them. It was the Jews the Romans governed who were pissed. The Romans, we Italians, were brutal to everyone that were ruled over by Rome.

The Jews who were pissed off used this Roman brutality and the Roman justice system. And we see Roman justice mixed with Jewish law with the Roman governor freeing one prisoner, a murderer, and crucified another, poor baby Jesus.

P
          Add to Ignore list

Comment

• aesop
            Commando
            • Oct 2004

OK. I'm game. What happened that turned you off of Christianity? And, if there is no Messiah, then who is God? IS there an Omnipotent God? It's not meant to be a loaded queston. I won't jump down your throat (this thread only!). I'm just curious.
            Yo Yo Yo

Comment

• Phil theStalker
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

There is a Catholic priest who says there is no christ and there is no resurrection. What does that have to do with reality?
              Add to Ignore list

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jan 2004

OK. I'm game. What happened that turned you off of Christianity? And, if there is no Messiah, then who is God? IS there an Omnipotent God? It's not meant to be a loaded queston. I won't jump down your throat (this thread only!). I'm just curious.
                The Cuntress is not turned off...just struggling, otherwise she/it/thing wouldn't always feel the need to knock Christianity so much. Its a deep need within her/it struggling to get out. She/it/thing needs to find the true Way/Truth/Life.

Oh yeah.........
                “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jul 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS

I'm up for a good road trip...

I'll bet I've taken more road trips around this beautiful country than anyone on these boards...

I'll take that bet.

I've played in all 50 states over the years.

Travelled the US by Van, Bus, Plane.

but I digress.......
                  Originally posted by Kristy
                  Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                  Originally posted by cadaverdog
                  I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Ah, you worded it correctly in this post. But in this one --

I believe he was refering to the grief that Peter felt due to the deinal, that's why Peter was crying.
                    You worded it as if Peter was in denial about being a follower of Christ, not that he denied Christ.
                    Roth Army Militia

Comment

• ELVIS
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2003

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                      but I digress.......
                      ..as you should...

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                        ..as you should...
                        Great reply.

I expected no less

A little sore because you realized what an ignorant post it was to say you probably have travelled this country more than the other 7,000 members here?

Bogus boast from a mouthbreathing hick. Go figure.

you and katydid are really cut from the same cloth
                        Originally posted by Kristy
                        Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                        Originally posted by cadaverdog
                        I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• jacksmar
                          Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Demoncunt: Typical coward.

Nice try. Your weakness is in the words you post. There’s nothing thought provoking coming from you. Don’t try to elevate yourself to a level you don’t belong.

You’re one of the weak many have chosen to defend.

I don’t believe you’re Roth fan either. Good luck with your continuing studies.
                          A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• ELVIS
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                            Great reply.

I expected no less

A little sore because you realized what an ignorant post it was to say you probably have travelled this country more than the other 7,000 members here?

Bogus boast from a mouthbreathing hick. Go figure.

you and katydid are really cut from the same cloth
                            No, I know I have done more travelling that most people, maybe not as much as you...

The travelling I did was for the sole purpose of seeing this beautiful country...

It sounds like the travelling you did was getting from gig to gig...

I doubt you saw much beyond a smoke filled club and the local Burger King...

No, I don't get sore over a post on a message board...

Calm down dude...

It's all good..

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Nov 2004

Short version:

(PM me if you would like to discuss at length. Thank you for the valid challenge! You get a 5 Star vote!)

I just don't buy the whole thing. I don't buy the story of a talking snake telling Eve to eat an apple resulting in my having to go to hell if I don't submit to some god.

Christianlity splintered from the Catholic church. The Catholic church sent children on bloody crusades, their priests fuck kids, etc. History has shown us over and over that fundamentalism breeds violence.

Most Christians are mentally lazy and want their opinions spoon fed to them. Most lack the ability to actually discuss. Also the Christains on this board are angry and cruel- they have no problem with the slaughter of human beings. Unless it's a fetus, of course.

Christ taught compassion, but (most) Christians don't practice it. (I do know a small handful of Christians who actually are "Christ-like." But I feel as though they would be good people even if they were not Christians.)

Bush says that God speaks through him, but then so does Osama. Which is it?

Christainity over simplifies spirituality. I believe that 'god' is the energy that gives us life. It's in all of us. And it can be used for good or evil. I really don't think god is some invisible bearded old man up in the sky.
                              Last edited by DEMON CUNT; 12-09-2004, 04:31 PM.
                              Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• Warham
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Mar 2004

What a load of bollocks.

You need some real lessons about Christianity.

I might just be the guy to give them to ya, but I'm a little busy at the moment.

Comment

Working...