Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Troubles
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Feb 2004

Why did the United States get into World War 2?

The US stayed neutral in WWII until the US Naval Base @ Pearl Harbor, Hawaii was bombed by the Japanese on December 07, 1941.
    The Japanese were then enemies of the United States ...
    As mentioned, the Japanese attacked the US Pacific Fleet at Pearl Harbor, then the US bases in the Philippines. The US declared war on Japan, then a few days later Hitler declared war on the US, followed by a US declaration of war against Germany, and the US was fully involved in the war.

well, Gee that was nice of the States to join in WHEN it was convenient for them eh? Maybe we (the rest of the world) will respond with the same defense the next time their enourmous (look at the size of our buildings!!) skyscrapers get bombed. Or Camp David. Or Pentagon or a huge sporting event.
    "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Big Troubles
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Angel
      Oh my my honey bunch. You're having the same chats with these oppressed people that I did when I joined DDLR last year! You must remember, love, that these folks are from the most oppressed nation in the world. Forgive them, it's the lack of education that spews from their mouths. (Except FORD, he's a little whacked, but he's got the right idea, and his knowledge of our great nation is awesome!) Don't YOU go knocking Quebec though honey, that's where our great nation got it's start, and us English speaking Canucks need to take more pride in the fact that we are intelligent enough to be able to have two official languages!!!

Whereabouts are you anyway? PLEASE tell me your out West!! I need some company!

Hi babe! From Ontario. Sure is nice having another Canadian here. Its hard explaining all this info to the ignorant American Im talking to through this thread. Maybe its the lower school standards or maybe the gun shots going off too close to their ears...? LOL where out west are? Alberta?
      "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Angel
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by John Ashcroft
        No names here, just the pointed observation that Europe is impotent on all things defense. Oh well, enjoy your kinder-geld and (shitty) universal health care. America will glady continue to make the adult decisions in regards to security.
        Once again JA, look at a map, Canada aint in Europe! As for Health Care...lets see. Every 6 months I get my pacemaker checked out, and every 8-9 years I have surgery to replace said pacemaker. I'm also currently going through extensive tests and soon to have some exploratory surgery. Depending on what is found in THAT surgery, I may have to go through some pretty heavy duty rounds of chemotherapy and radiation treatment.

Sure is good to know that I don't have to worry about whether or not I can afford to stay alive! My health care does that for me!

So, as I've said numerous times, don't yap about shit you know sweet fuck all about! !! :p
        "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Big Troubles
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Angel
          Once again JA, look at a map, Canada aint in Europe! As for Health Care...lets see. Every 6 months I get my pacemaker checked out, and every 8-9 years I have surgery to replace said pacemaker. I'm also currently going through extensive tests and soon to have some exploratory surgery. Depending on what is found in THAT surgery, I may have to go through some pretty heavy duty rounds of chemotherapy and radiation treatment.

Sure is good to know that I don't have to worry about whether or not I can afford to stay alive! My health care does that for me!

Well said!
          So, as I've said numerous times, don't yap about shit you know sweet fuck all about! !! :p

Comment

• Angel
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Yup, I'm in Edmonton. There's a few of you Crows on here (Whoops, that's Banffite talk for Ontarions ) There are some more here from Ontario, Full Bug for one! You can waste your time on here big tiime, especially when it comes to JA and B3 (Big Bad Brian). - HI GUYS!

Cheers to ya doll, I'm heading home now for a Canadian, and some good ole BC Bud!
            "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Big Troubles
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Feb 2004

Right on. I almost forgot about our great beer! lol dumb bastards eh?

Full Bug is right on! he's not far from me at all and might do a little get together if dave heads to T.O.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Feb 2004

I have a sister that lives in Edmonton that I have not seen nor talked to in at least 10 years! Do you know her? Nicky St Pierre.

Sounds like an American question no? lol

Comment

• lucky wilbury

1. you want to get into who lost more people in WWII the numbers won't even be close.

2. you've just disproven your own point. you claimed that canada and britain had to "clean up" american messes but then you point out ww2 saying we came in after you. WE cleaned up your mess. YOU were losing until we came in. the tides changed when america joined the war. the japs recognized so didn't germany. so we cleaned up YOUR mess.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Feb 2004

cleaned up our mess? the war was 30 days from being over when you showed your cowardly asses. the "mess" I was referring to, was shooting at the wrong people. Rapeing the women. Burning villiages...You know...all the things that you americans say are terrorism. and no we werent losing retard. Theres no WE in a world war.
                    You Americans have your Patriotism all fucked up and disorientated. In fact, keep it that way. Gives us Canadians amused as we look down at you from time to time shaking our heads...LOL So are we done, or do I have to keep posting actual Historian Facts to dispute your views?

Comment

• lucky wilbury

Originally posted by Big Troubles
                      No no...What are you smoking? WWII...Canadians were fighting on the beaches months before your lazy asses hit the shores. Wanna know why? You were too interested in trying to defeat Japan. Then the Americans knew about the plot of the Japs joining the Germans, and THATS WHEN you guys got off your couches and decided to HELP.
                      Korean war? Canadian soldiers were first on the ground.
                      Money spent on relief for Panama, Iraq, Persian Gulf, Afganastan not to mention the ethnic cleansing relief over seas.
                      your people were on the defensive the entire time. other posts you've made back that up.

Canada's role became one of defence of the British Isles
                      we came in and went on offense in africa, the pacific and in europe. your backs were at the walls.

Comment

• lucky wilbury

cleaned up our mess? the war was 30 days from being over when you showed your cowardly asses.
                        30 days from what england losing? remind me when was europe invaded? oh thats right when the americans showed up. what were you canadains doing? "defending the british isle"

the "mess" I was referring to, was shooting at the wrong people. Rapeing the women. Burning villiages...You know...all the things that you americans say are terrorism.

and no we werent losing retard.
                        always being on defense in a war is losing.

Theres no WE in a world war.
                        You Americans have your Patriotism all fucked up and disorientated. In fact, keep it that way. Gives us Canadians amused as we look down at you from time to time shaking our heads...LOL So are we done, or do I have to keep posting actual Historian Facts to dispute your views?
                        yes there is a we in a world war. WE did all the heavy lifing. WE are what the germans feared most. we are the one that fought into france and italy. OUR military keep back japan in the pacific. yor "fact" dispute your own veiws. do you read them beofre you post them. america is the number 1 provider of humanitarian aid in the world. American air power stopped genocide in the balkens NOT canadain air power. we provide aid everywhere.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Feb 2004

Invasions by America. (or first strikes) no particular order:

Panama
                          Grenada
                          Iraq
                          Iran
                          Afganastan
                          Upper Canada (and lost)
                          Saudi Arabia
                          Israel
                          Battle of Monte Cassino

Im sure as hell Im missing some. Im talking about America attacking first. NOT defense. Offense. Feel free to add some.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by lucky wilbury
                            American air power stopped genocide in the balkens NOT canadain air power. we provide aid everywhere.
                            Given what your drug addled gung ho pilots did to Canadian forces, not the most tasteful point to make...

Cheers!

Comment

• Big Troubles
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                              Given what your drug addled gung ho pilots did to Canadian forces, not the most tasteful point to make...

Cheers!

Yeah no shit eh? Thats not the first incident either. Im not even sure those American dumb asses were repremended by our troops or not. I know they lost thier jobs and posting but other than that...nothing. Those bitches were lucky we didn't slice their throats for their "mis guided" shooting target.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Feb 2004

Comment

Working...