Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jcook11
    Commando
    • Sep 2004

FORD you really are a piece of fucking dogshit!

I didn't think so before now but FUCK YOU, You are a self hating piece of road shit and I never thought I would hate someone but FUCK YOU !You are worse than roy could ever be!

Have a nice day

Comment

• Warham
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by FORD
      Here's how right wing Busheep SHITHEADS "support the troops".....

Cindy Sheehan and the other Gold Star mothers & veterans groups placed 1800 crosses in memorial to the fallen troops along the road to Chimpyland.

Tonight some FUCKING ASSHOLE dragging a chain behind his truck deliberately knocked down many of the crosses.

Nice "patriotism", SHITHEADS!!
      FORD, was that private or public property that they put those crosses on?

Comment

• BigBadBrian
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

Here's how right wing Busheep SHITHEADS "support the troops".....

Cindy Sheehan and the other Gold Star mothers & veterans groups placed 1800 crosses in memorial to the fallen troops along the road to Chimpyland.

Tonight some FUCKING ASSHOLE dragging a chain behind his truck deliberately knocked down many of the crosses.

Nice "patriotism", SHITHEADS!!
        Undoubtedly one of their own as a ploy.

“If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• LoungeMachine
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by jcook11

I didn't think so before now but FUCK YOU, You are a self hating piece of road shit and I never thought I would hate someone but FUCK YOU !You are worse than roy could ever be!

Have a nice day

The incoherent ramblings of the homeless in Orang County

Making "roy" references? Keep this 3rd grade shit in non, mensa

How's the couch?
          Originally posted by Kristy
          Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
          Originally posted by cadaverdog
          I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Warham
            Originally posted by Kristy
            Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
            Originally posted by cadaverdog
            I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• academic punk
              Full Member Status

• Dec 2004

Had to be public. They could have been arrested for loitering or even harrassment if it were private.

(In fact, in NYS if you spray paint a side of a building - graffitti - that can get you a felony for "assault" and "possession of a weapon", and, of course, "assault with a weapon".

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by jcook11

Have a nice day
                Take your medication. And give some to Ass Prowler while you're at it.
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Public, since it was the side of the road.

But that's not the issue. The physical acts of vandalism and reckless behavior on the part of the right wing shithead takes a back seat here to the symbolism of what they did.

These people already set up a counter protest across from Camp Casey and shouted "We Don't Care" repeatedly.

"We Don't Care" that your son died, Mrs. Sheehan.

"We Don't Care" how many of your sons died in the name of this useless, pointless, illegal, criminal war. Because we're fucking stupid Busheep who believe what pigs like Mike Gallagher, and Mush Limpdick tell us, rather than the reality.

When that fucking piece of shit ran over those crosses and dragged them with a chain, he might as well been doing so to the soldiers themselves and their families.

But then, this IS Texas we're talking about. And actually dragging people behind a truck isn't off limits there either.

Sick fucking bastards.
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jan 2004

Public, since it was the side of the road.

But that's not the issue. The physical acts of vandalism and reckless behavior on the part of the right wing shithead takes a back seat here to the symbolism of what they did.

These people already set up a counter protest across from Camp Casey and shouted "We Don't Care" repeatedly.

I think they were referring to her protest, you short-bus graduate.

“If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Warham
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Mar 2004

They say 'we don't care' because of what's she's doing, not because of what her son did. She's a liberal nut. Period. Even her husband couldn't stand it. He doesn't want to be near his lunatic wife, and who can blame him?

She's towing the anti-war liberal agenda, and she might as well be using the DNC talking points daily memo. Bush is NEVER going to meet with her, especially when she's calling him a murderer. Forget it. She should go back home now and spare herself more days out in that hot Texas sun.
                      Last edited by Warham; 08-16-2005, 03:45 PM.

Comment

• Warham
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                        It's a valid question.

Comment

• diamondD
                          Veteran
                          • Jan 2004

When that fucking piece of shit ran over those crosses and dragged them with a chain, he might as well been doing so to the soldiers themselves and their families.

But then, this IS Texas we're talking about. And actually dragging people behind a truck isn't off limits there either.

Sick fucking bastards.

A lot of people feel the same way about you and your 9-11 theories disrespecting the dead. But, as long as you get your agenda points across, do you care what other people think?

The offender got arrested, not much more you could ask for. The people that live there are pretty stressed from all of this.

Might be more effective if you didn't use lunacy like "it's OK in Texas to drag people behind trucks" Kinda makes you look out of touch with reality.
                          Meet us in the future, not the pasture

Comment

• Warham
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Mar 2004

President Bush Pictured Kissing Cindy Sheehan

As Blogs For Bush reports, two pictures of the original meeting between Cindy Sheehan and President Bush were at one point posted on the Sheehan Family website. Since her story changed, the pictures have been removed. However, cached versions of the photos exist thanks to Google, and one of the photos clearly shows President Bush giving Cindy Sheehan a kiss on the cheek!

Matt at Blogs For Bush writes:
                            This seems to disprove her new version of her first meeting President Bush. Her current version of what happened when she first met President Bush was that he acted "like it was a party" and kept changing the subject whenever her son came up in conversation. It seems to me (and I'm sure any reasonable person) that if that version was true, this photo of President Bush kissing Cindy Sheehan would never have happened... certainly her original version of the story would have never been made... This picture of Bush kissing her gives credence to the original version, not the post-MoveOn.Org version.

I guess Cindy Sheehan is not one to kiss and tell...

Last edited by Warham; 08-16-2005, 04:33 PM.

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Complaint Filed After Driver Crushes Crosses At Anti-War Protest Site
                              Makeshift Memorial Run Down By Pickup Truck Driver

Troop Hating piece of shit Busheep Larry Northern

Larry Northern, 59, of McLennan County, was charged Tuesday with Criminal Mischief Over $1,500 and under $20,000 after a pickup truck tore through a row of white crosses erected by anti-war protesters gathered near the President’s ranch in Crawford.

Bail was set at $3,000. Northern later posted bond and was released.

The crosses bear the names of U.S. military personnel who have died in the war in Iraq.

Witnesses said the driver swerved the truck in and out of the makeshift memorial Monday night.

The protesters who are camped out in Crawford expressed outrage at the vandalism.

Cindy Sheehan, the California woman around whom the protesters have rallied since Aug. 6, is the focal point of national controversy.

She is demanding a meeting with the President about the death of her son Casey, a 1st Cavalry Division soldier who was killed last year in Iraq.

“Our hearts are broken about this,” Sheehan said in a prepared statement about the destruction of the crosses released Tuesday afternoon.

“ We continue to work closely with local law enforcement offices and the secret service to be good neighbors,” she said.
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Warham
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Mar 2004

Good neighbors? When did she buy property next to the Bush ranch?

Comment

Working...