Fucking CHimpy Is Lying Again On CNN Right Now...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BigBadBrian
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Cathedral
    If anyone can figure it out it will be you, bro.
    It sucks though, but it only happens when he cuts and pastes.
    When he types a personal opinion everything seems fine.
    Just skip his posts.

There's no substance there usually anyway.

“If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
      Just skip my posts.

There's no substance there usually anyway.

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Angel
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
        Neither do Americans, because Clinton wasn't impeached for where he put his dick, contrary to popular belief.

He lied under oath to a Federal judge, coerced other witnesses to lie for him, and committed perjury.
        Link
        Which is why I asked my question. I KNOW what he faced impeachment for, but what I don't get is how come Bush hasn't faced impeachment for all of his lies? Is it because it wasn't "under oath"?
        "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Angel
          Which is why I asked my question. I KNOW what he faced impeachment for, but what I don't get is how come Bush hasn't faced impeachment for all of his lies? Is it because it wasn't "under oath"?
          Chimpy took an oath to defend the Constitution of the United States of America. Instead, he wiped his ass with it. That's reason enough.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Hardrock69
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Feb 2005

He has broken his oath to defend The Constitution so many times....not to mention he is guilty of treason, mass murder, conspiracy, genocide (and other war crimes).

I will just say he has done enough that the penalty would be quite serious were he just a "common man".

But no...he is CHIMPY!!!

Comment

• Hardrock69
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2005

Well, I just discovered something.

I use Firefox.

Firefox reads everything just fine. So that your above complaints seemed quite irrational. Though the Retardlicans on this forum appear quite irrational all the time anyway.

Meaning the above post looks normal to me, with no gibberish or other oddities..

However when I open the page in IE, yes it looks like crap.

That said, there is a link at the bottom of the article.

If you cannot go to that page and read it there, you are a lazy fucktard.

I will do some research and see if I can figure out what the fuck is going on.

Firefox is somehow posting some kinda funky html code for certain characters. Seems it picks up the formatting as well as the text when I copy & paste.

If there is a way to fix it I will.

No I will not use IE. I do not want the security of my machine to be compromised by the ineptitude of the trained monkeys at MicroShaft.

So I may resort to just posting links.

If you lazy bastards can't muster the energy to click on your mouse one time to follow a link, you are beyond hope.

Comment

• Cathedral
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Angel
                Well, there is this thing called "Burdon of Proof", i've mentioned it before.
                Unless the Democrats get the corn cobb out of their ass and actually charge Bush with these crimes they will only be empty baseless accusations.
                You cannot prosecute someone on accusations wthout proof, that's just how the justice system works here in the states.

The fact that many believe these stories as fact makes those doing the accusing "slanderers", which is a violation of one's civil right's, namely the one called "Due Process".

They keep ignoring this and keep right on crying, bitching, pissing and moaning. No wonder they're always so angry.

But boy can they describe the undercarriage of those beverage carts, eh?

Comment

• Hardrock69
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2005

TEST:

Tal Afar; war crimes in Bush$B!G(Bs dystopia

"The strategy that worked so well in Tal Afar did not emerge overnight -- it came only after much trial and error. It took time to understand and adjust to the brutality of the enemy in Iraq. Yet the strategy is working." George Bush 3-20-06

By Mike Whitney

03/22/06 "ICH"-- -- Bush$B!G(Bs March 20 speech to the City Club of Cleveland was the most derisory string of lies in modern-day oratory. Aside from the dreary repetition of terror-related slogans that appear with mind-numbing frequency, Bush droned on for a good ten minutes about America$B!G(Bs great success in Tal Afar.

Huh?

If that sounds obscure, it$B!G(Bs because it was intended to be. Independent media has been banned from Tal Afar throughout the conflict so accounts of the massive carnage and devastation have been sketchy at best. This allows the prevaricator-and-chief to simply make up the facts as he goes along; a talent for which Bush has shown amazing aptitude. If Tal Afar is the idyllic, democratic utopia Bush boasts about, then open the city to $B!H(Bunembedded$B!I(B journalists who can confirm what he says and provide us with the details. That, of course, will never happen because along with the stories of brutality and slaughter, journalists are bound to find trace-elements of the chemical weapons that were used on the civilian population. Proof of war crimes and illegal weapons-use would undoubtedly throw a wrench in Bush$B!G(Bs Pollyanna fairytale.

Pasted wif IE:

Tal Afar; war crimes in Bush’s dystopia

"The strategy that worked so well in Tal Afar did not emerge overnight -- it came only after much trial and error. It took time to understand and adjust to the brutality of the enemy in Iraq. Yet the strategy is working." George Bush 3-20-06

By Mike Whitney

03/22/06 "ICH"-- -- Bush’s March 20 speech to the City Club of Cleveland was the most derisory string of lies in modern-day oratory. Aside from the dreary repetition of terror-related slogans that appear with mind-numbing frequency, Bush droned on for a good ten minutes about America’s great success in Tal Afar.

Huh?

If that sounds obscure, it’s because it was intended to be. Independent media has been banned from Tal Afar throughout the conflict so accounts of the massive carnage and devastation have been sketchy at best. This allows the prevaricator-and-chief to simply make up the facts as he goes along; a talent for which Bush has shown amazing aptitude. If Tal Afar is the idyllic, democratic utopia Bush boasts about, then open the city to “unembedded” journalists who can confirm what he says and provide us with the details. That, of course, will never happen because along with the stories of brutality and slaughter, journalists are bound to find trace-elements of the chemical weapons that were used on the civilian population. Proof of war crimes and illegal weapons-use would undoubtedly throw a wrench in Bush’s Pollyanna fairytale.
                  Last edited by Hardrock69; 03-24-2006, 11:02 AM.

Comment

• Cathedral
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                    Well, I just discovered something.

I use Firefox.

Firefox reads everything just fine. So that your above complaints seemed quite irrational. Though the Retardlicans on this forum appear quite irrational all the time anyway.

Meaning the above post looks normal to me, with no gibberish or other oddities..

However when I open the page in IE, yes it looks like crap.

That said, there is a link at the bottom of the article.

If you cannot go to that page and read it there, you are a lazy fucktard.

I will do some research and see if I can figure out what the fuck is going on.

Firefox is somehow posting some kinda funky html code for certain characters. Seems it picks up the formatting as well as the text when I copy & paste.

If there is a way to fix it I will.

No I will not use IE. I do not want the security of my machine to be compromised by the ineptitude of the trained monkeys at MicroShaft.

So I may resort to just posting links.

If you lazy bastards can't muster the energy to click on your mouse one time to follow a link, you are beyond hope.
                    Hey, as a registered "Retardlican", as you so elloquently coined, let me just say this...We called for Impeachemnet and got it...whats the Dumbocrats excuse?

Lack of evidence?
                    Damn, that'll get ya every time, bro.

Oh i've heard about lots of it, just haven't "seen" any to date.

Democrats, they're not only "ineffective", they're down right "crippled" when it comes to serving the people.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2005

When?

Retardlicans have never impeached anyone, much less Chimpy....

And why (in your imaginary world) would you call for Chimpy's impeachment (as you say the Retardlicans have done) when your tongues are crammed up his ass?

Comment

• Cathedral
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                        When?

Retardlicans have never impeached anyone, much less Chimpy....

And why (in your imaginary world) would you call for Chimpy's impeachment (as you say the Retardlicans have done) when your tongues are crammed up his ass?
                        What the fuck are you talking about?

Comment

• Hardrock69
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Feb 2005

You do not know?

What a moron...

Try reading your own post sometimes....might help you appear to have a brain...

Comment

• Cathedral
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Jan 2004

Alright bro, i've shown you nothing but respect since day 1 and you want to start talking down to me like that?

Fine, have a nice day...
                            Last edited by Cathedral; 03-24-2006, 11:22 AM.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Feb 2005

Suit yourself.

You wanted this job.

You got it.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Feb 2005

Ok I uninstalled Firefox v1.5, and installed v1.5.0.1

Wow...a 0.1 update.

I am impressed.

Not.

One thing I noticed right off the bat: The post with all the machine-speak in it actually displays that way now.

Next step is to do another copy & paste test:

TEST

Tal Afar; war crimes in Bush’s dystopia

By Mike Whitney

03/22/06 "ICH"-- -- Bush’s March 20 speech to the City Club of Cleveland was the most derisory string of lies in modern-day oratory. Aside from the dreary repetition of terror-related slogans that appear with mind-numbing frequency, Bush droned on for a good ten minutes about America’s great success in Tal Afar.

Huh?

If that sounds obscure, it’s because it was intended to be. Independent media has been banned from Tal Afar throughout the conflict so accounts of the massive carnage and devastation have been sketchy at best. This allows the prevaricator-and-chief to simply make up the facts as he goes along; a talent for which Bush has shown amazing aptitude. If Tal Afar is the idyllic, democratic utopia Bush boasts about, then open the city to “unembedded” journalists who can confirm what he says and provide us with the details. That, of course, will never happen because along with the stories of brutality and slaughter, journalists are bound to find trace-elements of the chemical weapons that were used on the civilian population. Proof of war crimes and illegal weapons-use would undoubtedly throw a wrench in Bush’s Pollyanna fairytale.

Comment

Working...