Fucking CHimpy Is Lying Again On CNN Right Now...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • EAT MY ASSHOLE
    Veteran
    • Feb 2006

Originally posted by FORD
    Clinton, as an experienced attorney, knew that his "activities" with Monica did not meet the legal definition of "sexual relations".

So when he said "I did not have sexual relations with that woman", his answer was legally true, though deliberately misleading.

If they had asked him if he got his dick sucked or shoved a cigar up her twat, then he would have had to give a different answer.

But since he did not lie, then there was no perjury.
    Uh....can you spell "horseshit"? Then "technically" all your grievances with Bush don't merit either.

Yeah...let's see you walk in on your 15 year old daughter blowing some 55 year old, and see if you accept his excuses of "Hey, yo, I am so totally not having sex here..."
    RIM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Cathedral
      He lied to all of us, and he got impeached for it, deal with it, he did.
      His answer was not legally a lie, though it was deliberately misleading.

Don't get me wrong, I was pissed off at him, and considered it a lie. So you can imagine how pissed I am at Chimpy, whose lies have actually killed people.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• EAT MY ASSHOLE
        Veteran
        • Feb 2006

Don't get me wrong, I was pissed off at him, and considered it a lie. So you can imagine how pissed I am at Chimpy, whose lies have actually killed people.
        But, sir, Bush has not lied. as you say, he just, at worst, gave misleading accounts.
        RIM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• EAT MY ASSHOLE
          Veteran
          • Feb 2006

But, sir, Bush has not lied. as you say, he just, at worst, gave misleading accounts.

Really, Dave, you're just makiing your boy look SLEAZIER with this legal jargon splitting hairs crap.
          RIM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Cathedral
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2004

Ok then, by YOUR logic Saddam Hussein "technically" had WMD.

We sold the shit to him so we know for a fact he had them.
            He used it on his own people so we know for a fact he had them.

So, "technically", Bush didn't lie either then.

Whats good for the goose is good for the gander, Ford.

But go ahead, let's here your spin on how one piece of shit is better than another piece of shit.
            because when you break it down, if it looks and smells like shit it is shit...you don't have to taste it to know for sure.

Comment

• Hardrock69
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2005

Christ...hardly a day goes by that Chimpy does not LIE about someting.

No I do not mean technically lie.

I mean LIE in the strictest sense of the word.

He will do anything to stay in office.

Even his dad said if the public knew what goes on in the White House, they would tar & feather them and ride them out of town on a rail.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Cathedral
                LMMFAO, I don't worship Chimpy, you dumb fuck.

And what this is, is a website message board and YOU need a life, loser.
                I should just consider your shit spam and delet it, lmmfao, hey the gloves are off, remember, dick lips?
                Go fuck yourself, motherfucker.
                IF as you say, you do not worhsip Chimpy, you would not be defending him so much.

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                  Uh....can you spell "horseshit"? Then "technically" all your grievances with Bush don't merit either.

Not even remotely comparable. Chimpy' lies have killed thousands of people.

Yeah...let's see you walk in on your 15 year old daughter blowing some 55 year old, and see if you accept his excuses of "Hey, yo, I am so totally not having sex here..."
                  What part of LEGAL definition do you not understand? There's no argument being expressed for or against the morality of the situation. It simply did not meet the definition UNDER THE LAW.

Now, there's also a legal definition for "self-defense". Which means if I found some pedophile in my house threatening my family, I'd put a hole in the motherfucking piece of shit's head. And as long as his corpse landed inside the house, I probably wouldn't be charged with anything..

However, if the daughter was 22 years old and living on her own, while I might not like the situation, it would be her business.
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• EAT MY ASSHOLE
                    Veteran
                    • Feb 2006

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                    Christ...hardly a day goes by that Chimpy does not LIE about someting.

No I do not mean technically lie.

I mean LIE in the strictest sense of the word.

He will do anything to stay in office.

Even his dad said if the public knew what goes on in the White House, they would tar & feather them and ride them out of town on a rail.
                    Cite an example, peckerhead.

He'll do anything to stay in office? Hello, he doesn't have to worry about that...his term lasts until January of 2009.

Oh, BTW, do you know the DATE that HW said that little quote and the context?
                    RIM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Hardrock69
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2005

You dumb cocksucker....

He lied the other night when Helen Thomas asked him why he was pushing us so heavily into war...and then he replied he did not want to go to war.

If that were true, we would not be in Iraq.

How can you tell when Chimpy is lying?

His lips are moving.

Comment

• EAT MY ASSHOLE
                        Veteran
                        • Feb 2006

FORD, my point all alolng has been, CLINOTON LIED. He manipulated and massaged the truth and gave an answer that was far worse, more damaging (to his rep and the national good). If he had simply said "Yes" that more or less would have been that (as afar as I'm concerned). But nooooo, he came up with the most ridiculous bullshit ever. Tarnished a perfectly good presidency by doing so.

Ever hear the expression "don't shit where you eat"? How about "keep it in your pants"? The man lied, period.
                        RIM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• EAT MY ASSHOLE
                          Veteran
                          • Feb 2006

You dumb cocksucker....

He lied the other night when Helen Thomas asked him why he was pushing us so heavily into war...and then he replied he did not want to go to war.

Ah, but see, under FORD's logic, Bush could say that it's true he didn't want ot go to war. If the order for Hussein to vacate Iraq had been respected and honored, then the invasion would not have been necessary. as it was, it wasn't so we had to do what we had to do.

See? the power of spin.
                          RIM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• EAT MY ASSHOLE
                            Veteran
                            • Feb 2006

BTW Hard Rock don't rry to match wits with me. FORD at least is informed and intelligent. You're far too stupid and I will cut you off at the knees.
                            RIM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Cathedral
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Jan 2004

Go fuck yourself, motherfucker.
                              IF as you say, you do not worhsip Chimpy, you would not be defending him so much.
                              Against your slander?
                              Where's the charges?
                              When does his criminal trial begin?

You cry about Bush eroding Civil Right's when you carry a fucking banner that does the same thing.
                              he's still an american citizen, dumbass...he has right's too.

I'm not defending him dick. I'm saying charge him.
                              I'm saying put the fuck up or shut the fuck up, but you can't, so all you do is cry like a little bitch who dropped her fucking snow cone.

If he's guilty of all you slander him about THEN FUCKING CHARGE HIM WITH A CRIME, DAMMIT!

You fucking tools ignore the law when it comes to Bush, you're no better, in fact, your faggot ass is worse...you're also a hypocrite.

Comment

• Cathedral
                                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                                • Jan 2004

You dumb cocksucker....

How can you tell when Chimpy is lying?

His lips are moving.

How can we tell you're a fag?

Your mouth is full of cock.....

Comment

Working...