Fucking CHimpy Is Lying Again On CNN Right Now...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hardrock69
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2005

LMFAO!!!

Comment

• EAT MY ASSHOLE
      Veteran
      • Feb 2006

Originally posted by Hardrock69

I have a happy existence.

Proof that ignorance is bliss.
      RIM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Hardrock69
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2005

Speak for yourself.

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine

Now, that's just a tiny, widdle white lie.......but it shoots to shit your "he hasn't lied" theory.

Widdle white lie??

Come to think of it, there WAS a chimp in that video, wasn't there?

And all this time I thought it was supposed to be Eddie....
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
            Bubba returning home from the gas station:

"Honey, did you fill the tank?"
            "NO!!! Sure, I pulled into the station, stopped at the pump., told the attendant to fill er up, but no I never once touched the tank or the pump! It was the attendant! The attendant did it!!"

That argument would only work in Oregon.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Warham
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

I don't..

Cat does though....

Xanax would interfere in my fun at winding him up.

He is doing very well as a mod so far.

This is why Pojo gave him the job....gotta have some right-wing extemists in here to balance things out.

Right Warham?

No, POJO gave him the job because he's one of the best members here at the Army, and is well informed. His political opinions were only a secondary consideration.

Extremists, Limpcock? Please.

Comment

• Cathedral
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                You might have an argument there, if not for one undeniable fact....

Chimp KNEW there were no WMD's in Iraq.

Not because Saddam refused to comment one way or another.

But because Scott Ritter, who led the previous UN inspection team, said so. And if Chimp wants to claim he can't trust the UN, he should at least trust the word of a US Marine Intelligence Officer

Because the sanctions and the restrictions of the north & south "No fly zones" had left Saddam effectively neutered as a threat to anyone outside the middle third of Iraq.

There was no reason to invade Iraq.

Except for the oil motivations of Bush/Cheney and the Isreali supremacy motivations of Likud/PNAC

And neither of those will EVER justify the loss of American lives, nor the slaughter of foreign civillians.
                I can't argue the point much because even if he still had some left over from way back...the shit was expired.
                Not that it means much, but still, that stuff does have an expiration date.

But you also have to admit, Saddam acted as if he did and would not back down.
                the rest is history.

Comment

• bobgnote
                  Banned
                  • May 2005

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                  The Senate has some Democratic Leadership?

Who knew?

Crikey, Mr. Garrison has his hand up in there, so Mrs. Pelosi feels SO GOOD when she talks, she gets flustered in her Mr. Hat getup.

Those Democrats need to get fucked on TV as much as anything else, so where's Kattan, working for Disney, now?

You have until 2008-2012 to fix this, or I think we are all done. WELL done. What a jerkass joke of mutually exclusive buzzwords, 'DEMOCRATIC' and 'LEADERSHIP!'

Only the deeply gay can possibly moon up belief in Demo 'leaders.' Neo-con TRASH, is what they are, Catholic geeks, substituting fascist conser4vatism for founding father conservatism, no thanks to the usual oblivious US media and its gay-intensive, Catholics-on-shrooms audience, dominating the babies and immigrants for the time being.

NOT FOREVER, Vatican-spawned TRASH and your Jewish-thug showoffs.

Comment

• Cathedral
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Jan 2004

How so? Do I look like a fucking Congressman to you?

Like I can do anything to have him impeached?

Get real, dumbass!

And EMA, you cut yourself off at the knees everytime you post, ignorant fuck.

Buncha Fascist assholes.

Damn, you're such a Big Hairy Pussy i bet you smell like smegma, bitch.
                    It's easy to see why your ass is a dunkin' hole for fag boys too.

Dude, you are about as thick as a rock, a hollow rock.
                    I mean, the sound reverberates around that melon of yours but nothing sticks...except the man goo dripping down your throat that is.

You're a loser with a capital LOSER!
                    i know your not a fucking Congressman, you have to have brains for that job, which makes you exempt from applying.

You keep missing the point cause they fly right over your head.
                    maybe if you would stop grabbing the ankles for a minute you might understand something....I'm not one of your gay pals, sorry.

Comment

• Cathedral
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

I don't..

Cat does though....

Xanax would interfere in my fun at winding him up.

He is doing very well as a mod so far.

This is why Pojo gave him the job....gotta have some right-wing extemists in here to balance things out.

Right Warham?

I'm doing very well as a mod?
                      Why, because i'm wasting time exchanging insults with you?

I don't think that is part of the job discription...but it has its moments i reckon.
                      But i don't need that xanax just yet, maybe after dinner.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Feb 2005

No you are doing a good job because you do not back down, despite the hot air fluff you are blasting out.

You have hardly posted anything political in nature....all you have done is bitch most of the day because some of us have more sense than you when discussing the realities of the chimp in the White House.

Comment

• Warham
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Mar 2004

You have no sense of reality.

He's not going to be impeached. In fact, he's not even going to get a slap on the hand.

THAT'S reality.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Feb 2005

When did I ever say he WAS going to be impeached?

Even a moron can understand the difference between an actual Chimpeachment, and people wishing it would happen.

We would be fortunate if he got a slap on the wrist.

Was it even possible to impeach Hitler?

I think not.

It is so much fun to lower myeslf to you guys' level.

Too bad I can never get a serious discussion out of you guys.

Anytime since I have been on this board I have tossed out some reality about the U.S. Government and the people in it, you guys just get irate and start throwing shit.

You Retardlicans have your tongue up Chimpy's ass so far that your brain has shut down.

Have you all begun to grow fur all over your body?

Have your friends and family lately been wondering why you are making hooting noises and doing backflips at the dinner table because you have no bananas?

Last edited by Hardrock69; 03-24-2006, 06:09 PM.

Comment

• Warham
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

Was it possible to impeach Hitler? No, it wasn't, because they didn't have a democracy like we have. They didn't have the means, or the structure to impeach their dictator.

Bush is not a dictator, therefore he can be impeached.

We are lowering to your level so that you can understand, not the other way around.

You aren't EVER going to get a serious discussion with that immature name-calling, but hey, whatever you want to do, Limp.

Comment

• Cathedral
                                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                                • Jan 2004

No you are doing a good job because you do not back down, despite the hot air fluff you are blasting out.

You have hardly posted anything political in nature....all you have done is bitch most of the day because some of us have more sense than you when discussing the realities of the chimp in the White House.

The realities of the chimp in the White House?
                                Ok, here's reality, he's the President, you hate him, you accuse him of everything under the sun, but when someone says, "Prove It", you get all bent out of shape and start crying...yep, there's a whole lot of reality there for ME to waste my time debating.

Here's more reality, he's gonna BE President until january of '09 because you incompetent assholes have no case to bring him down.

Actually, I've been getting shit done today and not sitting in front of a computer all day. *hint-hint*

I've been productive while you've been having more sense than me, buddy.
                                Congrat's, your work will not go un-noticed by the flock.

I may delete it later just out of spite, but for now, I'm taking my daughter to dinner and spend some quality time with her in the real world.
                                But hey, you can do the same, the graphics outside are awesome, bro.
                                Last edited by Cathedral; 03-24-2006, 06:15 PM.

Comment

Working...