• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoungeMachine
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
    my point EXACTLY!
    Yeah, well.... you're an IDIOT too, so that stands to reason.

Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Blackflag
      Banned
      • Apr 2006

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
      Okay, to take your "logic" to the natural conclusion....

Let's get the government out of the business of DEFENSE.

ALL private armies, based on a free market system. Want to be protected? Better buy your DEFENSE INSURANCE.

ALL private roads. Why should there be a natioanl highway system? Let Halliburton build and run our highways, they're running out of wars to fuck up.

ALL private cops. Why the FUCK is the government "policing" us??? WTF?

ALL private air traffic control. The government shouldnt be in the business of telling planes when the fuck they can land!!!!!!

All private food and drug inspection. Who The Fuck does the government think they are poking around the health and safety of what we put in our bodies.

moron.
      Aren't those all examples of things that have been fucked up?

But sometimes you accept that things are going to be fucked up by the federal government, because that's the lesser of evils. That doesn't mean you accept that it's ok to fuck everything up.

I mean, you can't have a private army, fucked up or not. Is that really your best argument why the federal government should fuck up health care? Can't be. If Nick were here, he'd be screaming, 'strawman! strawman!'

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Blackflag

I mean, you can't have a private army, fucked up or not. Is that really your best argument why the federal government should fuck up health care? Can't be. If Nick were here, he'd be screaming, 'strawman! strawman!'
        But it's not a strawman. Ever heard of BlacKKKwater?
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Blackflag
          Banned
          • Apr 2006

Originally posted by FORD
          But it's not a strawman. Ever heard of BlacKKKwater?
          Thanks for proving my point.

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Well they're certainly "fucked up", but you can't say they don't exist. Which is what you said, Pibbles.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Blackflag
              Banned
              • Apr 2006

Well they're certainly "fucked up", but you can't say they don't exist. Which is what you said, Pibbles.
              I can say the same thing about cancer and Winger. What's the topic again, Ford? I don't remember now.

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

But Dick Cheney isn't ordering Winger to do the job of the US Military. Or the CIA. At least not yet anyway.... it has been a while since they had a hit record, they might actually need the money.
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Blackflag
                  Banned
                  • Apr 2006

But Dick Cheney isn't ordering Winger to do the job of the US Military. Or the CIA. At least not yet anyway.... it has been a while since they had a hit record, they might actually need the money.
                  They've never had a hit record. Shit, I can't remember what we were talking about again... Oh, yeah. Why do you hate the children, Ford? Why?

Comment

Working...