X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hardrock69
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Catfish
    All of this opposition is nonsense. In order for an Arizona police officer to even look into a Mexican person's stance, that person in question as to already be breaking a law.

SO DON'T BREAK ANY LAWS AND YOU WON'T BE BOTHERED!!!!
    THAT is true.

So what do these fucking idiots in the Justice Department think that is causing them to want to sue AZ? They do not have a leg to stand on!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

All of this opposition is nonsense. In order for an Arizona police officer to even look into a Mexican person's stance, that person in question as to already be breaking a law.

SO DON'T BREAK ANY LAWS AND YOU WON'T BE BOTHERED!!!!
      So fucking typical.
      Actually, what's "typical" is your ignorance! Under AZ or Federal law, AZ cops had the right to check immigration status of anyone accused of a crime before this law came about. This law is nothing more than legalized racial profiling concealed under bullshit semantics and niceties...

And previous rulings have upheld the Fed gov'ts jurisdiction to control immigration law. They've been expanding the Border Patrol as much as they can and have put up as many barriers as feasible and economically viable. So, local police in AZ are now going to stop the tide with a fraction of the Feds budget? Oh, okay! Great planning!

Fucking please! And I love how it's now the Mexicans' fault they have massive drug cartels fucking up their country and overflowing into ours. Last time I checked, it's their coke being created by the demand of Americans snorting that shit into their septums. Blame the Mexicans cartels (and actually, the poor innocents caught in the crossfire) all you want, but:

American money is funding the violence, and guns purchased in the U.S. and hauled south of the border is massively increasing the lethality of the violence...

But people are simpletons, and think they can blame their way out of a crisis and act like tough guys. It ain't working, kids...
      Last edited by Nickdfresh; 07-07-2010, 07:37 PM.

Comment

• lesfunk
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I don't see where racial profiling is always bad. I mean, If you see a man who looks Mexican selling oranges on the highway, It seems reasonable to assume that he may be an undocumented immigrant.
        http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Jagermeister
          LOL. From Boortz FAQ page

People often call you a racist. Are you?

Hell, who doesn’t get called a racist from time to time? It’s the all-purpose weapon to be used against any person who doesn’t toe the leftist line on matters of race. Ninety-nine percent of the people who throw charges of racism around can’t even define the term. Simply put – racism is the belief in the inherent, genetic superiority of one race over another, and the corresponding belief in the right of the superior race to dominate the inferior one. People often get racism mixed up with bigotry or prejudice. We need to get our terminology straightened out. We obviously have racial problems that need solving. The first step in solving a problem is to identify it. If we keep miss-identifying bigotry and prejudice as racism we’ll never make any headway. By the way, I do freely admit to being a "culturalist." This, of course, drives the multicultural crowd absolutely nuts.
          "Racism" is mostly about economic class, it's that fucking simple. The problem is that it is too inconvenient to acknowledge this, because then we'd have to admit too ourselves that there is a huge disparity of funding and lack of educational opportunities combined with massive social problems that no one really wants to examine.

And "culteralist?" As in what? White culture vs. black culture? Which fucking white culture and WHICH black culture?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by lesfunk
            I don't see where racial profiling is always bad. I mean, If you see a man who looks Mexican selling oranges on the highway, It seems reasonable to assume that he may be an undocumented immigrant.
            Right. Well, the police are fucking with YOU. So who cares, right? Slippery fucking slopes...

Secondly, if an illegal immigrant/undocumented worker is selling fruit on the side of the road: WHO FUCKING CARES???!!! I'm more worried about spreading Mexican cartels targeting police and their families. It's not the simpleton, uneducated ones I'm worried about. It's the U.S. trained ex-Mexican Army special forces that fucking make me shutter...

In the end, these laws not only fail to counter that threat, they in fact help it along by having cops worry about fucking fruit vendors that might or might not be illegal...

Comment

• Blaze
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Originally posted by Jagermeister
              How many do you think have car insurance? Required by law in most states. Just sayin....
              Well, let's say they are all dope dealers that's crossing the border and the dope peddlers got popped for a $360 a year cost and lost product, the trend is I'd kill ya.

Let's say they are all yard workers and domestics, and a $60 a month cost kept them less scrutable after paying and owing a a smuggler, if I had a car, I'd pay it. Or was the capo of a human smuggler and had field hands to manage, the car insurance would be on the easiest not to trip up on.
              Last edited by Blaze; 07-07-2010, 07:51 PM.
              "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
              sigpic

Comment

• lesfunk
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I think "class-ism" is the real problem today. I don't know very many people who are true "racists". Folks tend not to want "poor" people moving into their hood more than "colored" nowadays.
                I personally don't want rich people moving into my area because my taxes always go up.
                The way the Country is heading, Class-ism won't be a big issue because there will only be two classes; lower class and ruling class

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

You're beginning to sound like a "batshit crazy leftist."

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                    Actually, what's "typical" is your ignorance! Under AZ or Federal law, AZ cops had the right to check immigration status of anyone accused of a crime before this law came about. yet, not allowed to enforce the immigration laws This law is nothing more than legalized racial profiling concealed under bullshit semantics and niceties...your opinion

And previous rulings have upheld the Fed gov'ts jurisdiction to control immigration law. They've been expanding the Border Patrol as much as they canaz wanted thousands of national guard troops, and obama sent 9 or something and have put up as many barriers as feasible and economically viable. So, local police in AZ are now going to stop the tide with a fraction of the Feds budget? Oh, okay! Great planning!

Fucking please! And I love how it's now the Mexicans' fault they have massive drug cartels fucking up their country and overflowing into ours. Last time I checked, it's their coke being created by the demand of Americans snorting that shit into their septums. Blame the Mexicans cartels (and actually, the poor innocents caught in the crossfire) all you want, but:

American money is funding the violence, and guns purchased in the U.S. and hauled south of the border mostly by mexican cartels is massively increasing the lethality of the violence...

But people are simpletons, and think they can blame their way out of a crisis and act like tough guys. It ain't working, kids...it certainly hasn't been
                    i am tryin' to learn the disect and quote thing, sorry
                    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• lesfunk
                      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                      Right. Well, the police are fucking with YOU. So who cares, right? Slippery fucking slopes...

Secondly, if an illegal immigrant/undocumented worker is selling fruit on the side of the road: WHO FUCKING CARES???!!! I'm more worried about spreading Mexican cartels targeting police and their families. It's not the simpleton, uneducated ones I'm worried about. It's the U.S. trained ex-Mexican Army special forces that fucking make me shutter...

In the end, these laws not only fail to counter that threat, they in fact help it along by having cops worry about fucking fruit vendors that might or might not be illegal...

The fruit seller was only an example. I'm not saying "throw him in the van and deport his ass" , I'm just saying it's not unreasonable to assume that he may more likely be illegal than a Blond surfer kid with a Van Halen T shirt selling fruit on the highway.

Comment

• lesfunk
                        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

You're beginning to sound like a "batshit crazy leftist."
                        Oh I'm definitely Batshit crazy.
                        Last edited by lesfunk; 07-07-2010, 07:58 PM.

Comment

• Blaze
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

The fruit seller was only an example. I'm not saying "throw him in the van and deport his ass" , I'm just saying it's not unreasonable to assume that he may more likely be illegal than a Blond surfer kid with a Van Halen T shirt selling fruit on the highway.
                          Anyone that works off grid can be suspect of some illegal activity and thus makes them an "illegal"
                          "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
                          sigpic

Comment

• Catfish
                            Sniper
                            • Jan 2004

Les is right.

And so is Jager by saying these undocumented Mexicans don't have car insurance.

And so am I by saying if they keep their fucking noses clean, our system will allow them to live illegally in this country for as long as they want.

But then you have pussies like Nickdefelch out there in fucking Buffalo, commenting way out from the cheap seats, having never seen a Mexican in his life, and whose only exposure to illegal immigration comes from faggy French Canadians who got lost visiting Niagara Falls.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Incidentally, I don't have a problem with racial profiling with certain restrictions with certain circumstances such as at airports. But racial profiling, in addition to possibly being an infringement on civil liberties, can also be akin to finding individual strands of hay in a haystack...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Les is right.

But then you have pussies like Nickdefelch out there in fucking Buffalo, commenting way out from the cheap seats, having never seen a Mexican in his life, and whose only exposure to illegal immigration comes from faggy French Canadians who got lost visiting Niagara Falls.
                                I lived in Northern Virginia for several years, Fabdouche. And I also used to live in an agricultural (farm hick) town where they regularly had Mexicans imported to do labor...so save your sermon for someone who gives a fuck and willing to give you a reacharound...

Comment

Working...