• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PETE'S BROTHER
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2007

[QUOTE=Nickdfresh;1471743]

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
    Incidentally, I don't have a problem with racial profiling with certain restrictions with certain circumstances such as at airports. But racial profiling, in addition to possibly being an infringement on civil liberties, can also be akin to finding individual strands of hay in a haystack...
    why at airports?
    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• hambon4lif
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jun 2004

Incidentally, I don't have a problem with racial profiling with certain restrictions with certain circumstances such as at airports.
      There you go Nicky....rationalizing once again! It's what you end up doing in all of your arguments!

This is hardly a new issue....it's been going on throughout the entire Bush administration, and it's still going on right now.......how the fuck would you like to be put 'on hold' for over a decade?? I'm guessing none too much....

....and your answer is that they're doing all they can economically?? Dude, are you fucking serious?? That's a dick that you could suck and tell everyone what it tastes like, 'cause I don't want to know....really!

Obviously, the trouble has escalated....there are parts of Arizona that are eight-miles deep posting signs that imply that Americans are not safe to travel through there.....where does it end?

You can't give a good enough excuse as to why we should give cuts and slices of our country away....

I'll just kick back and enjoy your responses as to why we should, though........
      Last edited by hambon4lif; 07-07-2010, 09:03 PM. Reason: cuz Nicky's a douchebag

Comment

• hambon4lif
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jun 2004

if an illegal immigrant/undocumented worker is selling fruit on the side of the road: WHO FUCKING CARES???!!! I'm more worried about spreading Mexican cartels targeting police and their families. It's not the simpleton, uneducated ones I'm worried about. It's the U.S. trained ex-Mexican Army special forces that fucking make me shutter...
        Well then, there we go, problem solved!

Since you are so much better at deducting who is or who isn't....we should just employ your Buffalo, NY ass to decipher who's who.

Oh, we can all sleep so much better now that Nicky D is on border patrol.

Thanks, Holmes!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

[QUOTE=PETE'S BROTHER;1471772]

why at airports?
          Maybe something to do with 9/11...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by hambon4lif
            There you go Nicky....rationalizing once again! It's what you end up doing in all of your arguments!
            What was I "rationalizing?" There YOU go again, spouting off with pointless fucking drivel just to flame...

This is hardly a new issue....it's been going on throughout the entire Bush administration, and it's still going on right now.......how the fuck would you like to be put 'on hold' for over a decade?? I'm guessing none too much....
            Really? Since the Bush Administration? Really supergenius? Actually, it's been going on for at least the better part of the last century, and I recall Reagan trying to solve things with an amnesty bill in the 1980s. It's been more noticed since at least the late 1970s though...

....and your answer is that they're doing all they can economically?? Dude, are you fucking serious?? That's a dick that you could suck and tell everyone what it tastes like, 'cause I don't want to know....really!
            Dude, do you have Down's Syndrome? It's like talking with Steve Savicki or something...sucking a dick? Oh, okay, Handjob4men...

Obviously, the trouble has escalated....there are parts of Arizona that are eight-miles deep posting signs that imply that Americans are not safe to travel through there.....where does it end?
            Because of the drug wars going on in Mexico, supergenius. Where do you think all that comes from? The coke you've snorted? Maybe jus' a little?

You can't give a good enough excuse as to why we should give cuts and slices of our country away....

I'll just kick back and enjoy your responses as to why we should, though........
            What the fuck does this bill have to do with any of that? Why we should? Why don't you go jerk off your strawman?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

By the way, nobody gave a flying fuck about this issue until the economy tanked under the Bush Admin...and possibly until the drug war crept up from South America to Central America...
              Last edited by Nickdfresh; 07-07-2010, 10:42 PM.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by hambon4lif
                Well then, there we go, problem solved!

Since you are so much better at deducting who is or who isn't....we should just employ your Buffalo, NY ass to decipher who's who.

Oh, we can all sleep so much better now that Nicky D is on border patrol.

Thanks, Holmes!
                Okay jerkoff! I guess you have the solution of rounding up anybody with dark skin, regardless if they might or might not be American citizens protected by the U.S. Constitution against unlawful search and seizure...

I love it when self-described libertarians have the fascist little slugs in their brains come out...

Comment

• Blaze
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

[QUOTE=Nickdfresh;1471795]
                  Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER

Maybe something to do with 9/11...

"I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
                  sigpic

Comment

• Blaze
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PfOBnvME2Ek&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1?color1=0x5d1719& amp;color2=0xcd311b"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PfOBnvME2Ek&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1?color1=0x5d1719& amp;color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>
                    "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
                    sigpic

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

[QUOTE=Blaze;1471806]Are you fucking deranged?

I mean, "Friend of Stormfront?" I mean, really?

BTW, those fucking 9/11 "pilot" scumbag murder assholes WEREN'T "defending" their culture. They were cultish, fascist assholes that went to a strip club, drank alcohol, and violated many of the "prophet's" edicts while supposedly defending them and violating one of his central tenets of not killing innocent civilians...

What they were defending was a revisionist bag of horseshit fantasies that never really existed anyways...
                      Last edited by Nickdfresh; 07-07-2010, 10:49 PM.

Comment

• Blaze
                        Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

I did not know Stack was defending his culture.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Hardrock69
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Feb 2005

Here is the funky part.

Just say for laff's sake that they legalized all drugs.

The drug cartels would still be there. Coca only grows in that area of the world (Andes in Peru, Columbia, Bolivia, etc.). Therefore, the drug lords will still only pay a few pesos for a few hundred kilos of coca paste or something.

I bet the retail price of blow would go down a little, but it would be in the interest of the cartels to keep prices as high as possible, and they can do that by limiting supply.

Marjiuana would be a different story. Legalizing the cultivation of pot would mean anyone could do it.

I mean, how hard is it to grow a plant? You throw some seeds in the dirt where they can get some sun, water them every day, or hell, just let them sit out there for a week or 2. Marjiuana is a WEED, and will grow anywhere.

I think the main profit margins in a pot-legal society would be reaped by those who sell equipment for growing it. And, of course, seed banks.
                          I would imagine that agricultural supply sales have gone through the roof in California over the past few years, now that State authorities have other priorities than busting people for small amounts. If the referendum in the State elections passes this November, it will legalize marijuana period.

Could you imagine that the hardware for growing your own could become a status symbol, where you would go cruising in the car to Rodeo Drive, and waltz into the Gucci boutique and order a platinum-plated diamond-encrusted Hydro set up?

And going to Neiman-Marcus in Dallas on an afternoon in the Lear, just to attend a closed private auction of the latest of the Marquis-de-AssRamistan's private 1400's period collection of fine-art stone hookas from Islamabad.....or perhaps the latest Thai-Columbian cross-strain....G-69....

I think the market for pot would become completely de-centralized. It would be more difficult to market high-quality pot if EVERYONE had their own little grow-operation. So everyone will need fertilizer, pots, GRO-LIGHTS (there is a cash cow if there ever was one), etc. And home-and-garden stores will become wealthy from the added business.

Coke is sort of a closed operation. Small area. Controlled by whichever cartels. The demand is always going to be there to some degree. I think people have been so used to paying certain amounts for so long, and of course if the supply is limited, the price to the end user would pretty much stay the same.

Never was into blow. No chemicals. Man-made = bad. Just my opinion. Well, except for booze.

Sorry for veering slightly off-topic.

The Cartels being criminals, they can arm themselves with fully automatic assault rifles, or any other weaponry money can buy...and you know there are international arms dealers who have a vested interest in selling arms to them.

Ah well. The Fed seems to have a problem with securing our borders.

Why is this?

This is ONE SPECIFIC THING, that our country MUST do, yet the Feds are only making slow progress.

"Oh here, we will build a little piece of this wall, or we will add another 5 Border Patrol agents for the entire US/Mexico border......."

Gee...I am so impressed with your efforts, Mister Fed!

Not.

Let's see the Fed actually make better progress.

What if this legislation is not about actually doing anything new or not?

What if it was designed to embarass the Feds into getting off their asses and doing more?

Study after study...illegal aliens are costing us huge amounts of money.

I never agreed to give any of my fucking money to motherfuckers who are here in violation of the law.
                          If they wish to work hard to go through legal channels, with a visa, a work-permit, etc. and you want to settle here in the US and live here the rest of your days, they are entirely WELCOME to do so!

Our nation is founded on immigrants. Only natives are Native Americans. All the stupid fucking white people came from Europe, and in those times, there was nobody at the border asking for your passport.....

Perhaps America could make a deal with Mexico:

YOU pay us $500 BILLION DOLLARS and HALF YOUR OIL REVENUE YEARLY FOR 50 YEARS, and we will grant a resident work permit and temporary visa to every illegal alien ALREADY in the US who wants one. This mean, they have to be fingerprinted and photographed, then work for a legitimate company and pay their taxes and stay out of trouble for 5 years.

If they fuck up during that first 5 years, ship them to Mexico. PERIOD. END OF STORY.

Use the 500 billion dollars to finish a complete wall on the Mexican border.
                          And, people South of the border who want to live here, will be very much "persuaded" it is in their best interests to come into this country legally.

Lotsa theoretical and impossible bullshit in this thread. Just thinking through my keyboard for a moment.

Nuff said for this day. Serious problem. Needs fixing. However it gets done.

Comment

• hambon4lif
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Jun 2004

Okay jerkoff! I guess you have the solution of rounding up anybody with dark skin, regardless if they might or might not be American citizens protected by the U.S. Constitution against unlawful search and seizure...

I love it when self-described libertarians have the fascist little slugs in their brains come out...
                            "If we secure the border, then you all won't have a reason to vote for Comprehensive Immigration Reform"-Barack Obama

....now that came out of the mouth of your own GOD!

I'm not a Retardlican, and I'm not a Dumbasscrat either....I think it's a two-headed beast of the same creature that needs to be fucking destroyed and spare every American the goddamn WWE drama...it's all fake-ass bullshit, and they completely underestimate the intelligence of your average American.....it's enough already!

The way you motherfuckers roll.....is just non-stop comedy! It doesn't matter whether it's the oil spill to conveniently slip your cap-and-trade shit into, Immigration, or even Unemployment......there's always some extra shit slipped into the bill that has to be accepted as a package-deal, or not at all. A crisis is NOT an opportunity, fuckholes!!!
                            I hate the fucking Retardlicans, I really do, but I hate you motherfuckers just as much.......you Dumbasscrats are all greasier than a fuckin' bucket of chicken wings.

No one issue can be dealt with head-to-head....not even ones as important as Illegal Immigration....and you won't get a straight answer, let alone a solution, to it either. It's always some other administrations fucking fault.....when the truth of the matter is that the government just sat on the ball for far too long.
                            The state of Arizona got fed up waiting for an answer, and made a move on their own.....GOOD FOR THEM! And if you don't like it, then FUCK YOU....at least somebody made a move toward "change" instead of yakking out of their ass about it.

Like it was stated earlier in this thread......if you're not breaking the law, then what the fuck are you worried about?
                            Last edited by hambon4lif; 07-08-2010, 12:55 AM.

Comment

• Dr. Love
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

oh hai I'll just leave this here

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/keZlextkcDI&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/keZlextkcDI&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
                              I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• hambon4lif
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Dr. Love
                                oh hai I'll just leave this here

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/keZlextkcDI&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/keZlextkcDI&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
                                ....Captains Log...Stardate 7-8-10

....as I peruse this thread, I find the last post particurlarly interesting, not so much for its subliminal message, but moreso because I've eaten Macaroni-and-Cheese for the better part of a week.......I find this post much like I would a laxative....and so much easier to take a fucking shit. We may not return home.....but wherever my spirit takes me.....I'll be able to make that journey with empty bowels. Thank You, nonsensical and idiotic post!

Comment

Working...