Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GAR
    Banned
    • Jan 2004

I honestly can't say McCain was going to do any better.

He was saying the same middle-of-the-road PC bullshit "path to Amnesty" as the rest of the spineless in Congress.

But wouldn't they jump off the fence quick, if a law was passed allowing a Wetback to run for Congressional seat? Oh you better believe it - just because their job will never be threatened by a non-citizen means they can get away with pandering to minorities.

If you're illegal, you're not even a minority - you're a non-US citizen and I don't get why there's so much press about the Plight of the Illegal. FUCK them, deportation is the answer!

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

McCain has 12 houses. You think he wants to hire union landscapers to take care of all that?
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• GAR
        Banned
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by vh rides again
        i know, racial profiling is perfectly honest and needed.
        No it's not - profiling doesn't have to be racial in it's scope.

Many things give away the illegal:

- haircut: usually bowl-shaped Moe Howard type cut with no styling.
        - clothes: usually filthy, usually about 15 bucks worth of Salvation Army seconds dipped in those ridiculous $350 Tony Lama ostrich boots and gay white-trimmed leather Vaquero belts. And a fucking Cowboy hat.

Who in this nation wears a cowboy hat anymore??

- car: usually a 30 year old beater Honda or Toyota, but could be a stolen Ford F150 with a switched Mexico-salvaged title VIN. With plywood sides so they can collect metal and cardboard from dumpster dives.

Anybody in the news mention LANGUAGE profiling?

- can't speak english: really harsh, fresh Spanish accent with a growly slur. My spanish teacher once told me "that's not proper Spanish, if you spoke like that in Madrid people would take you for being rude."

How about RADIO profiling?

- blaring that crappy Banda music, songs in Spanish, during normal working hours most people are working a job - these guys are out driving around blasting that shit thru 50watt x 4 channel car stereos regarless of the neighborhood

.. then another giveaway comes to mind: Cultural profiling?

- drive like shit / talk like shit to people / drink till they're shitfaced, buying tall cans of beer all day long / begging for beer money at the 7-11 all day long / beat on their women, and knocking the small kids around is OK by them

Nobody needs racial profiling, when there's so many other ways to suspect somebody's an opportunist trespasser in this country.

Comment

• GAR
          Banned
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
          McCain has 12 houses. You think he wants to hire union landscapers to take care of all that?
          That's not what I think about McCain: I think I'm glad he didn't get elected, and I'm unhappy the GOP couldn't find a better selection.

I also think he's full of SHIT when he goes on camera, with that timid-guy act "well, y'know we've got to talk about this, because the Feds really don't want to talk about this and the American People are tired of not talking about this - and we CANT talk about this till we talka bout first sealing up the borders, and even then we don't have much to talk about"

FUCK YOU that was Reagan's act, wasn't it? Quit stepping on Reagan's shadow, that was his sales pitch and it only works once in a generation... stupid old fucker

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by GAR
            I'm assuming Arizona has to sue the Fed because it should be argued that it is a dereliction and illegal to not do anything about the illegal wetback invasion.
            You mean the one that's been going on or decades that no one has ever given a shit about except for as a populist hot button issue in bad economic times?

I've never seen such a thing, where the highest politician in the nation panders to citizens of another nation over his own's screaming interests.
            We've been doing it since the 1960s on behalf of Israel, except they were somewhat useful at one time during the Cold War. Now, not so much...

Fucking union-organizing-pandering bastard Obama!
            The above quote shows what an intellectually feeble and incompetent jackoff you and your ilk are! The whole reason illegal immigrants come here is because U.S. companies can use them to drive down wages and circumvent basic worker protection laws. If they were all in unions earning a fair wage, there'd be no incentive to hire illegals. But keep laboring through life with your head up your ass at your obviously menial job you fear will be "stolen by wetbacks," loser...

Comment

• vh rides again
              Commando
              • Dec 2006

Originally posted by kwame k
              Honestly, I can't blame someone coming to this country chasing the American Dream or trying to make a better life for themselves or their family.............

Having said that......the problem will never be solved until employers are held accountable for breaking the law, too.
              EXACTLY, your a genious !

Comment

• vh rides again
                Commando
                • Dec 2006

Originally posted by GAR
                No it's not - profiling doesn't have to be racial in it's scope.

Many things give away the illegal:

- haircut: usually bowl-shaped Moe Howard type cut with no styling.
                - clothes: usually filthy, usually about 15 bucks worth of Salvation Army seconds dipped in those ridiculous $350 Tony Lama ostrich boots and gay white-trimmed leather Vaquero belts. And a fucking Cowboy hat.

Who in this nation wears a cowboy hat anymore??

- car: usually a 30 year old beater Honda or Toyota, but could be a stolen Ford F150 with a switched Mexico-salvaged title VIN. With plywood sides so they can collect metal and cardboard from dumpster dives.

Anybody in the news mention LANGUAGE profiling?

- can't speak english: really harsh, fresh Spanish accent with a growly slur. My spanish teacher once told me "that's not proper Spanish, if you spoke like that in Madrid people would take you for being rude."

How about RADIO profiling?

- blaring that crappy Banda music, songs in Spanish, during normal working hours most people are working a job - these guys are out driving around blasting that shit thru 50watt x 4 channel car stereos regarless of the neighborhood

.. then another giveaway comes to mind: Cultural profiling?

- drive like shit / talk like shit to people / drink till they're shitfaced, buying tall cans of beer all day long / begging for beer money at the 7-11 all day long / beat on their women, and knocking the small kids around is OK by them

Nobody needs racial profiling, when there's so many other ways to suspect somebody's an opportunist trespasser in this country.
                And they are almost always catholic, fuckin catholics.

Comment

• kwame k
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Feb 2008

Originally posted by GAR
                  Hey little fella, I think you're confusing yourself with the Mexicans again!
                  Originally posted by vandeleur
                  E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• Dr. Love
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

"While it is theoretically possible to grant deferred action to an unrestricted number of unlawfully present individuals, doing so would likely be controversial, not to mention expensive," the memo says. Instead, officials suggest using the option for certain groups, such as tens of thousands of high school graduates who have been brought up in the U.S. and plan to attend college or serve in the armed forces.

Democrats and Republicans have repeatedly tried to push through legislation — known as the "Dream Act" — to cover those students.

"To be clear," Bentley said, the government "will not grant deferred action or humanitarian parole to the nation's entire illegal immigrant population."
                    THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!

They are considering letting illegal children that have lived their whole lives in the US stay if they are going to college or serving in the military?

UNCONSCIONABLE!
                    I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Dr. Love
                      THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!

They are considering letting illegal children that have lived their whole lives in the US stay if they are going to college or serving in the military?

UNCONSCIONABLE!
                      i actually see some merit to this part. however, i don't think obama should get to decide.

p.s. another awesome sig!
                      Last edited by PETE'S BROTHER; 07-31-2010, 12:08 PM.
                      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Dr. Love
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

ah, you have revealed the true purpose of my post already...
                        I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Feb 2007

The bill would make hiring an "unauthorized alien" a crime punishable by up to two years in prison and a $10,000 fine, unless that is, they are hired to do household chores.

Jon English, Rep. Riddle's chief of staff explained that the exemption was an attempt to avoid "stifling the economic engine" in Texas, which today is, somewhat ironically, celebrating its declaring independence from Mexico in 1836.

Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Right.....

"Nobody can hire them damn wetbacks who are standin around the Home Depot parking lot, but goddamn it, you can't touch my maid, because then I might have to clean my own fucking house!!"

Teabag hypocrisy in action again
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• fifth element
                              Commando
                              • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Blaze
                              Anyone that works off grid can be suspect of some illegal activity and thus makes them an "illegal"
                              define "off grid"

anyone that does not have a 40 hour a week wage per hour type job??
                              “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” ~~Maria Robinson

Comment

• fifth element
                                Commando
                                • Nov 2010

Originally posted by vh rides again
                                And they are almost always catholic, fuckin catholics.

yeah, those damned Catholics....

oh yeah......I'm related to some of them......
                                “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” ~~Maria Robinson

Comment

Working...