X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

'Responsible citizens who have broken no laws.'

So not just background checks, he wants responsibility checks?

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

Comment

• BigBadBrian
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
        your train of thought comes off as mind bogglingly insensitive and insane.

Rewrite.
        Maybe I was insensitive, but restricting 2A rights IS a big deal. I said it was a draft. Thanks for your input.
        “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• jhale667
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
          At least I'm not afraid to be honest...
          When you're not lying every other post.
          Originally posted by conmee
          If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
          Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
          I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
          Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
          Originally posted by eddie78
          I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• jhale667
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
            Maybe I was insensitive, but restricting 2A rights IS a big deal. I said it was a draft. Thanks for your input.
            That epic fail of a false equivalency was a little more than "insensitive", dude. You DON'T need (nor should any civilian have a "right" to own) a military assault rifle. Period. You're not going to have to engage the mongol horde any time soon, get real.

I've stated here numerous times I support the 2nd Amendment, I personally like (and have no issue with owning) handguns - but that's ridiculous. There is no justification for a civilian owning something that can mow down 100 - or even 20+ people in seconds, sorry.
            If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• WARF
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

I am sure Sarge is gonna be happy to see that while he is defending our country overseas that we got a member of his web site posting pictures of having our president assassinated.

Where do we draw the line people?

As long as Obama isn't kissing a man it's allowed?

But cross hairs on his forehead is perfectly okay?

Elvis, you might just wanna log off for the day and take a break....

You would be doing yourself and everyone here a favor...

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

My draft letter to my Congressman and Senators, pending anything else I may need to add depending on what kind of shit Obozo proposes today. Any of you gun owners see anything else I need to add?

January 16, 2013
                The Honorable J. Randy Forbes (or Senator Warner or Senator Kaine)
                2135 Rayburn House Office Building
                Washington, D.C. 20515

Dear Intern who works for Congressman Forbes:

My name is XXXX XXXX, a constituent of yours, and I am writing to you about gun control and the proposals requested by President Obama.

While the recent gun violence is tragic, I believe the intended erosion of our citizens’ rights to keep and bear arms is just as tragic - Horrible comparison, rewrite the whole sentence. What is needed is a comprehensive dialog - Spelling mistake - dialogue on all aspects of the violence issue and not just a knee-jerk reaction by passing more, stricter gun laws Poor grammar. You could try 'more strict gun laws'. One cannot legislate the thoughts of a crazy person - Poor sense- better with 'One cannot legislate based on the actions of someone who is mentally incompetent'. That's still not great though because the implication is that you don't make murder illegal. Limiting the size of magazines for firearms is not going to limit gun violence. Banning certain firearms is not going to solve the problem. I do not believe our citizens should have to register any firearm with the state or Federal government for a national database, and I don’t think our law-abiding, gun-owning citizens should have to be finger printed or have their pictures taken like - Poor sense- better with 'One cannot legislate based on the actions of someone who is mentally incompetent'. That's still not great though because the implication is that you don't make murder illegal 'as though they were'[/color] they are a criminal being arrested. I encourage you to vote against any bill that contains any of these measures.

Thank you for listening to my views and I hope you gain future employment after your internship look forward as to how you follow this matter.

Sincerely,
                XXXX XXXX

Your Address Here
                I'm not a gun owner but here are some amendments you should make.
                Last edited by Seshmeister; 01-16-2013, 11:56 AM.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                  ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Thanks for your input.
                  No prob, and you're right. Rights infringement is a big deal. I just think the whole "arming to the teeth" thing is a right Joe Homeowner shouldn't have.

Settle for owning what you can own. Protect your family. Go to a shooting range. Go hunting. That should be enough, no?

Comment

• ELVIS
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2003

Originally posted by WARF
                    I am sure Sarge is gonna be happy to see that while he is defending our country overseas that we got a member of his web site posting pictures of having our president assassinated.

Where do we draw the line people?

As long as Obama isn't kissing a man it's allowed?

But cross hairs on his forehead is perfectly okay?

Elvis, you might just wanna log off for the day and take a break....

You would be doing yourself and everyone here a favor...
                    You might want to crack open another beer and stop telling me what to do...

Comment

• ELVIS
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2003

Settle for owning what you can own. Protect your family. Go to a shooting range. Go hunting. That should be enough, no?
                      I'll settle for the second amendment that was paid for with the blood of true patriots that were unafraid of criminals like Obama...

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

I'll settle for the second amendment that was paid for with the blood of true patriots that were unafraid of criminals like Obama...
                        Entirely different times E bro. Feel free to wake up and join us in this century.

On the real. What in the flying fuck would you need an assault rifle for?

Comment

• jhale667
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Entirely different times E bro. Feel free to wake up and join us in this century.

He, in typical paranoid-racist-tinfoil hat wearing-conspiracy-theory-gun-nut wackjob fashion - imagines his karma will catch up with him and he'll be attacked by mobs of angry brown people.

While there's no doubt a giant karma bomb on its way to his mailbox, there's almost zero chance it involves a mob scene.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• chefcraig
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Apr 2004

Ummm...no. King, I'm all for your voice in decrying the government, it's leadership, and utmost, our commander in chief. Yet personally, I have some difficulty when you bring up the pending (or not) assassination of a standing President.

Take upon yourself some of the moral responsibility you expect of others, think about what you are putting on the internet, and for crying out loud, get a grip.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                            ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• ELVIS
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2003

Entirely different times ??

The Soviet Union and WWII are well within modern times...

Comment

• WARF
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Go ahead and exercise your first amendment.

Threatening the President of the United States is a class D felony under United States Code Title 18, Section 871. It consists of knowingly and willfully mailing or otherwise making "any threat to take the life of, to kidnap, or to inflict bodily harm upon the President of the United States".

Comment

Working...